Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

hate to break the news to you toto but most of those are true.just because your afraid of the truth about governmetn conspiracys and bury your head in the sand when confronted by evidence and facts with that logic of yours,doesnt mean its not true.lol.
see this video below here? thats YOU they are talking about.lol.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105655-how-to-destroy-a-9-11-troofer.html

Its good to know that the twoofers pretty much believe all the same conspiracies.

As 9/11 inside nutjob once said, people should be worrying about all this rather than little things like "their children." That may be the greatest quote ever.

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

* The moon landing was fake.

* Obama wasn't born in America Conspiracy

* The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program conspiracy

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

Damn, I should have linked them all from the beginning

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

*The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

You should add the conspiracy that there are numerous "government disinformation agents" on this and all the other message boards that are only there to shut him and other truthers up.
thats more christophera's crap though
;)

of course, both think the other is one also
:lol:

You should add the conspiracy that there are numerous "government disinformation agents" on this and all the other message boards that are only there to shut him and other truthers up.
thats more christophera's crap though
;)

of course, both think the other is one also
:lol:

well, if the tin-foil fits, let them wear it.........

* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

*The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

*In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

Last edited:
One new conspiracy, silver manipulation, and one old conspiracy, reptiles from space walking amongst us, added.

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

Oil conspiracy!

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

Last edited:
as always,you prove your in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys Toto.For one thing the Loose Change boards HAVE been proven to be a false front.Its not just Terral,I know many others that have told me anytime they bring up the fact how the Isreali mossad was involved in 9/11 they ban you for it. If terral really made a thread called Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us then you say all you want to that he has crazy theorys,yet you have never once been able to refute any evidence Terral,Eots or myself and many others have given you that 9/11 was an inside job and many of the others Terral has talked about,at least half of them are valid if not most.

Just because the truth scares you and you put your hands over your eyes and ears on topics like 9/11,doesnt mean they are not valid.lol.

as always,you prove your in denial and afraid of the truth about government conspiracys Toto.For one thing the Loose Change boards HAVE been proven to be a false front.Its not just Terral,I know many others that have told me anytime they bring up the fact how the Isreali mossad was involved in 9/11 they ban you for it. If terral really made a thread called Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us then you say all you want to that he has crazy theorys,yet you have never once been able to refute any evidence Terral,Eots or myself and many others have given you that 9/11 was an inside job and many of the others Terral has talked about,at least half of them are valid if not most.

Just because the truth scares you and you put your hands over your eyes and ears on topics like 9/11,doesnt mean they are not valid.lol.

I know. We should be worrying about Bush walking free instead of little things like "our children."

please seek out professional help
you SERIOUSLY need it

i cant decide which is more fucking hilarious.....

the stupid fucking stories that Terral comes up with or....

the fact YOU BELIEVE HIM!! :lol:
Leading-Sheep-Astray.jpg

How does he get his hands over both his eyes and ears?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l1VyrpvVFY]YouTube - Family Guy - Pick Up My Poop[/ame]

As long as the theory is based on attacks against the US government or loyal citizens,. you will follow along and support it, logic, reasoning and truth not required.
:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $herd-mentality.jpg
    $herd-mentality.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 69
You might think that the Gulf oil spill was an accident. You would be wrong!

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

* "I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill." Did you know that the Gulf oil spill happened on April 20? Do you know what else happened on April 20? Me neither! But Terral thinks it somehow relates to 9/11. What, I have no idea. Maybe it was blown up by a bunch of dopers.

Forum List

Back