Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

Well. Say what you want but if Gary Coleman doesn't show...............but an earthquake, flood, tornado, volcanic eruption, does....Terral is ready and so am I.
I don't have 700 lbs of food stored for Tattoo but I do have it for other shit.
Ask any Chilean, Hatian or, now, Australian.
Uh murkins ( sentences should begin with a capital letter) are only prepared for ????????????????
Idol or the StooperBowl ?

You aren't prepared to write a coherent post. I'm quite sure you aren't prepared for planetary disaster, Booger.

Americans may not be prepared for the Pole Flip, but, on the other hand, that ain't no thang, since it's not happening, you fuckwit.
Gawd. You are too dumb to comprehend my post ?? Are you a professor ?
Homeless despot has some 50% off roofingfor your trailer.
I'm a fuckwit eh.
LOL.
Enjoy your demise fool.
The water should be boiling in the gorge so I'm going to pluck a chicken.
Go choke yours.
Wipe it with your flag. They are stain proof now-a-daze.
Thankz to Slick Willie.

Yes. You are indeed just a fuckwit.

You are an arrogant pissant.

You are a douche.

A maggot.

Fuck yourself, piss-boi.

There are currently 4 threads running about Terral's goofy brown dwarf theory.

Shouldn't they be merged into a single thread, and moved to the humor section?

Discuss.

Combined? Yes. Move to humor? No. It's in the right forum. JMHO

There are currently 4 threads running about Terral's goofy brown dwarf theory.

Shouldn't they be merged into a single thread, and moved to the humor section?

Discuss.

I concur wholeheartedly.

But the combined power of all 4 threads being merged would suck this thread into it, like the Earth being pulled into a brown dwarf.

Our only recourse would be to make this thread...a tribute to the Brown Dwarf series...longer than the combined posts of the Brown Dwarf series.

Last edited:
My mistake was to allow all of the March 15, 2011 Pole Shift warnings overrule the mathematics produced in the relationships of the Sun, Brown Dwarf, Earth and other planets inside our solar system. Again, in case anyone thinks otherwise, I am no astronomer and just started investigating this case to begin these USMB topics. I fully admit that my investigation is flying by the seat of its pants

"Flying by the seat of it's pants?"
"My mistake..."

Terral,

You come here and spew bullshit at every turn. The problem with your theories, evidence, and conclusions are that at least one person has bought into your crap and that is one too many. Are you going to apologize to that one person who just sold his/her house on the coastline and bought a shack up in the mountains based on your garbage? How about give that person money so they can get their house back. You know there is at least one person here that you scared the shit out of and has done just what you told them they should do.

Now you come here to admit that you "made a mistake"? What a dickhead.

I see you for what you really are. A snake oil salesman.

By silver!!!! Buy my "sheath technology gizmo"!!!!! Use my "sheath technology gizmo" to stop the oil leak!!!!" Billions will die in March!!!! H1N1 will kill everyone!!!!

Did God tell you to deceive people?

So Terral, what are you going to say to that on person who bought all your shit? Sorry? Ask them to ask God to forgive you? Pray to God to get their house and money back?

You're nothing but scum. You can quote bible passages and praise Jesus all you want. It's all a game to you. You use your "bible thumping" as a tool to make you seem like a "nice and proper guy" and to make people think "Why would he mislead us? He believes in God."

You're pathetic.

Last edited:
My mistake was to allow all of the March 15, 2011 Pole Shift warnings overrule the mathematics produced in the relationships of the Sun, Brown Dwarf, Earth and other planets inside our solar system. Again, in case anyone thinks otherwise, I am no astronomer and just started investigating this case to begin these USMB topics. I fully admit that my investigation is flying by the seat of its pants

"My mistake..."

Terral,

You come here and spew bullshit at every turn. The problem with your theories, evidence, and conclusions are that at least one person has bought into your crap and that is one too many. Are you going to apologize to that one person who just sold his/her house on the coastline and bought a shack up in the mountains based on your garbage? How about give that person money so they can get their house back. You know there is at least one person here that you scared the shit out of and has done just what you told them they should do.

Now you come here to admit that you "made a mistake"? What dickhead.

By silver!!!! Buy my "sheath technology gizmo"!!!!! Use my "sheath technology gizmo" to stop the oil leak!!!!" Billions will die in March!!!! H1N1 will kill everyone!!!!

Did God tell you to deceive people?

So Terral, what are you going to say to that on person who bought all your shit? Sorry? Ask them to ask God to forgive you? Pray to God to get their house and money back?

You're nothing but scum. You can quote bible passages and praise Jesus all you want. It's all a game to you. You use your "bible thumping" as a tool to make you seem like a "nice and proper guy" and to make people think "Why would he mislead us? He believes in God."

You're pathetic.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

He comes in here spewing his garbage, and some folks accept it and base their decisions on it because he posts youtubes and spews biblical quotes without context.

And when the deadline comes and goes without anything happening, he never posts a retraction.

In the meantime, someone has lost everything because of him, and he doesn't care.

There is a circle of hell reserved for him, and he will deserve to be there. Probably the 8th, but maybe the 9th.

Hi Gam:

"My mistake..."

Yes! Terral does actually make a mistake now and then. Let the one among you that has never made a mistake cast the first stone ...

You come here and spew bullshit at every turn.

This Is What Happened On 9/11
Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job
Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition
9:32 AM First Explosion Can Break The Pentagon Case Wide Open
9:31
Pentagon Timeline

Start debunking hotshot.

The problem with your theories, evidence, and conclusions are that at least one person has bought into your crap and that is one too many.

Gam and everyone else here has the same opportunity to 'quote >>' from my work to offer your opposing views using whatever Gam considers to be credible evidence. You give your side and I give my side and these readers decide. You are writing in the Conspiracy THEORIES Forum. Right? ;0)

Now you come here to admit that you "made a mistake"? What a dickhead.

Real truth investigators admit their mistakes to make corrections and move on with the investigation. When another registered members brings forth evidence to prove any aspect of my investigation WRONG, then I am man enough to admit my mistakes. I seem to remember Gam offering up a photograph that made me eat crow about a year ago. This situation is no different. I made the corrections and moved on and that is how real truth investigators operate in an ongoing investigation. In fact, you and Halfbacks and others pointing out my mistakes is what makes the investigation head into the right direction. Only a fool would think all of his conclusions are correct at the START of the investigation. I post my work to give everyone the opportunity to bring advocating or opposing evidence, which is what this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum is all about.

Wrong. To substantiate that claim, then Gam must prove I am selling something; which I AM NOT. I have written on Bible Topics and 911Truth Topics for years and years and never made a dime and never will, because my reward is in heaven. 2Cor. 5:10, 1Cor. 3:12-15.

By silver!!!!

I am no silver salesman and no expert on financial planning. However, my holdings in silver have grown in value by 3000 dollars the last three days. I shared the information with these USMB readers that silver was about to explode (my topic) and that is happening right before your eyes. Go ahead and click on the Silver topic to see the spot price was 28.03. Now click on the Gainsville Coins link (here) to see the spot price is 33.83. That is a $5.80 rise in price since January 29, 2011 and that number is going to shoot straight up and go parabolic from here; which I stated very clearly in the update post on Feb. 2, 2011 here, when the price was $28.24. But of course, Terral is a LIAR and does not know what he is talking about. ;0)

Buy my "sheath technology gizmo"!!!!!

Pressure-Sheath Technology (USMB link) is the way doctors operate on people via remote control for all the ages to come. My body produced a regular supply of kidney stones every year, until Dr. M. Shibley pressurized my urinary system and removed all stones in a single procedure in the mid 1990's. I held the small handful of kidney stones in my own hand and remain stone-free to this day, because of what you mock and do not even understand. The world also uses vapor-plasma integrated engines (link) in the future that get more than 200 miles per gallon of fuel. This efficient engine produces power from power plants in the future directly from crude oil, but this technology is more than 500 years ahead of its time.

What contributions has Gam made for the benefit of these USMB readers? Oh yeah, he whines and cries alot ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Note: he post in 2nd person plural/"hope this is all a sham and it works out." He can't lose that way. Post a fear, disqualify as a "what if" and run like heck. Clever. It gets lots of posts and responses, including me.

Robert

Hi Rat:

You guys are winning and my Nibiru topics are being deleted. You should all be very proud ...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

There is a special place in the lake of fire for the likes of you ...

PS. Those interested in continuing this Nibiru Investigation can start here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1367678/pg1

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Rat:

You guys are winning and my Nibiru topics are being deleted. You should all be very proud ...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

There is a special place in the lake of fire for the likes of you ...

GL,

Terral

And there is a special section of Hell set aside for the likes of you.

Inferno, Canto 20, Circle 8, Bolgia 4

I hope you enjoy your stay there. And maybe you should start getting used to walking backwards.

Hi Gam:

"My mistake..."

Yes! Terral does actually make a mistake now and then. Let the one among you that has never made a mistake cast the first stone ...

You come here and spew bullshit at every turn.

This Is What Happened On 9/11
Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job
Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition
9:32 AM First Explosion Can Break The Pentagon Case Wide Open
9:31
Pentagon Timeline

Start debunking hotshot.

Gam and everyone else here has the same opportunity to 'quote >>' from my work to offer your opposing views using whatever Gam considers to be credible evidence. You give your side and I give my side and these readers decide. You are writing in the Conspiracy THEORIES Forum. Right? ;0)

Real truth investigators admit their mistakes to make corrections and move on with the investigation. When another registered members brings forth evidence to prove any aspect of my investigation WRONG, then I am man enough to admit my mistakes. I seem to remember Gam offering up a photograph that made me eat crow about a year ago. This situation is no different. I made the corrections and moved on and that is how real truth investigators operate in an ongoing investigation. In fact, you and Halfbacks and others pointing out my mistakes is what makes the investigation head into the right direction. Only a fool would think all of his conclusions are correct at the START of the investigation. I post my work to give everyone the opportunity to bring advocating or opposing evidence, which is what this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum is all about.

Wrong. To substantiate that claim, then Gam must prove I am selling something; which I AM NOT. I have written on Bible Topics and 911Truth Topics for years and years and never made a dime and never will, because my reward is in heaven. 2Cor. 5:10, 1Cor. 3:12-15.

By silver!!!!

I am no silver salesman and no expert on financial planning. However, my holdings in silver have grown in value by 3000 dollars the last three days. I shared the information with these USMB readers that silver was about to explode (my topic) and that is happening right before your eyes. Go ahead and click on the Silver topic to see the spot price was 28.03. Now click on the Gainsville Coins link (here) to see the spot price is 33.83. That is a $5.80 rise in price since January 29, 2011 and that number is going to shoot straight up and go parabolic from here; which I stated very clearly in the update post on Feb. 2, 2011 here, when the price was $28.24. But of course, Terral is a LIAR and does not know what he is talking about. ;0)

Buy my "sheath technology gizmo"!!!!!

Pressure-Sheath Technology (USMB link) is the way doctors operate on people via remote control for all the ages to come. My body produced a regular supply of kidney stones every year, until Dr. M. Shibley pressurized my urinary system and removed all stones in a single procedure in the mid 1990's. I held the small handful of kidney stones in my own hand and remain stone-free to this day, because of what you mock and do not even understand. The world also uses vapor-plasma integrated engines (link) in the future that get more than 200 miles per gallon of fuel. This efficient engine produces power from power plants in the future directly from crude oil, but this technology is more than 500 years ahead of its time.

What contributions has Gam made for the benefit of these USMB readers? Oh yeah, he whines and cries alot ...

GL,

Terral

I see you missed my point entirely. Doesn't surprise me as you have no accountability whatsoever.

So I'll ask you again.

What do you have to say to those people that have bought your bullshit hook, line, and sinker? What are you going to say to those that took your advice, sold their homes/property on the coast and moved to a "safe haven" in the mountains? When all this crap you spew never comes to pass, what will you say to those that took you for your word and did as you advised?

And yes, you are nothing more than a snake oil salesman. You are trying to "sell" your bullshit theories to the masses and are telling them what they should do to prepare.

So instead of being a chickenshit and skirting my question, why don't you man up and answer it.

On a side note, I did quote you items that were wrong in your WTC7 crap. The first was the "angle cut" columns which you admitted to. The next was the self-debunking annotations in your own WTC7 photo, that when pointed out to you, you ran form the discussion with your tail between your legs.

Terral. The boy who cried wolf.

:lol:

Hi Gam:

"My mistake..."

<snipped>
GL,

Terral
i didnt read beyond there

now and then??????

what have you ever had RIGHT?
your record is you have NEVER been right

Forum List

Back