Chemtrails And Vaccines

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
What You Didn’t Know About Vaccines
And Human Animal Husbandry
By Mark Owen

In 1946, future pharmaceutical czar George Merck reported to the US Secretary of War, that he’d managed to weaponise the toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium and to isolate it into an indestructible crystalline form using only the DNA particles.

Aerial spraying of the crystals via chemtrails was deployed on Chinese and Korean populations during the Korean War. Many veterans of the war later developed Multiple Sclerosis. The army recognized that the MS was Brucella-related and paid the veterans compensation. Although the Brucella micoplasma can lay dormant for decades, it can be triggered by vaccines. Vaccines have been mandatory in the US military since 1911.

LINK: CHEMTRAILS...

/

Last edited by a moderator:
So when the next influenza pandemic hits and if you're around, will you avail yourself of the vaccine that will probably developed within the next three years?

So when the next influenza pandemic hits and if you're around, will you avail yourself of the vaccine that will probably developed within the next three years?

Do you have the slightest clue about the seriousness of this issue, or is this some twisted, and warped notion of humor you are attempting to display here? Or maybe you believe your butt is so securely and completely protected by your Satanic communist brotherhood.

Do you have the slightest clue about the seriousness of this issue, or is this some twisted, and warped notion of humor you are attempting to display here? Or maybe you believe your butt is so securely and completely protected by your Satanic communist brotherhood.

If you can't handle a simple question I suggest you not visit discussion forums.

Simple question, will you get vaccinated or not?

If you can't handle a simple question I suggest you not visit discussion forums.

If you want to play games get yourself a playstation, you go get yourself vaccinated, you seem to really trust everything they say about what they will be shooting you up with. I don't know if a dog raised up from a puppy would have that kind of loyalty.

Last edited:

If you want to play games get yourself a playstation, you go get yourself vaccinated, you seem to really trust everything they say about what they will be shooting you up with. I don't know if a dog raised up from a puppy would have that kind of loyalty.

I'll take that as a "no, fuck you." :lol:

You're damn right if I'm still around when the next influenza pandemic hits I'll get vaccinated. I'll get vaccinated before winter too just to avoid the ordinary flu virus during the flu season. LIke I did last season and the season before that and the season before that. I've got my fingers crossed H5N1 doesn't mutate but if it does I'll be right up there in line for the vaccine.

Oh, you do know the world is a sort of sphere don't you? It's not perfectly round but it is spherical.

You're damn right if I'm still around when the next influenza pandemic hits I'll get vaccinated. I'll get vaccinated before winter too just to avoid the ordinary flu virus during the flu season. LIke I did last season and the season before that and the season before that. I've got my fingers crossed H5N1 doesn't mutate but if it does I'll be right up there in line for the vaccine.

Oh, you do know the world is a sort of sphere don't you? It's not perfectly round but it is spherical.

my clan is like the cockroach...plauge..pfttt...we would be the ones driving up and down the streets...with a pick up ..calling out...bring out yer dead..bring out your dead...

my clan is like the cockroach...plauge..pfttt...we would be the ones driving up and down the streets...with a pick up ..calling out...bring out yer dead..bring out your dead...

Natural immunity? Good way to be but I always think it's a bit risky to just wait to find out....:lol:

Can't rep you for the Monty Python reference but isn't it weird how there's a Monty Python sketch for virtually any situation????

Last edited:
I have never been vaccinated for anything or have any of my children

i was really shocked at that statement....i have taken several vaccines....hep b...a series of 3 shots...as well as my son and man...i take a pnemonia shot every 10 years..i do not take the flu shots ...normally the virus has mutated too far from the orginal virus to matter...
but these are all options shots...how do you get around the school system requiring shots for kids...or do you home school...

riddle me this...do you take a tetnus shot? or anything like that?

its only 1/3 rd of the rep but i did it for ya diu.....the cockroach clan...i am not amazed that there is a monty python for all things..but i am amazed at yalls recall of that stuff....

Cheers bones - oh re flu virus - the vaccines, from my understanding, are under continual development due to the nature of flu virus. The vaccines have to be able to deal with the hemagglutin and the neuromanadase proteins which mutate independently so it's apparently a question of continual catchup. Our medicos here would be able to explain it better.

i wont even pretend to understand that...

i dont trust the flu vaccine peeps...too much profit in it...vaccines should be free...

i dont know how things are in oz or if you have been to the us lately but here....every other tv commerical is a drug...it simply is amazing...the sales pitches go on and go...and what is even more amazing ...many times the side effects from the drugs are much worse than the aliment they are treating...

fat or anal leakage? they introduced this low calorie product but one of the side effects was anal leakage...now forgive me..but i would rather be zaftig than be leaking shit all day...

it just goes on and on...got a sniffly nose....take this...then they rattle off 40 damn side effects...
what i love is when one of the side effects is "cessation of respiration"...last time i checked that means you are no longer breathing...

I have never been vaccinated for anything or have any of my children

i was really shocked at that statement....i have taken several vaccines....hep b...a series of 3 shots...as well as my son and man...i take a pnemonia shot every 10 years..i do not take the flu shots ...normally the virus has mutated too far from the orginal virus to matter...
but these are all options shots...how do you get around the school system requiring shots for kids...or do you home school...

riddle me this...do you take a tetnus shot? or anything like that?

at that time child services tried to intimidate me...but there is no forced immunization laws
and they eventually just went away..we did some home schooling ..they also went to public school ..but the subject never arose perhaps they just assumed it was done as children those two are adults now..I don't believe its legal but some schools try to force through policy...My three year old has never been immunized..again the hospital sent child services to try and intimidate but again..I just refused and they went...I was able to get pre-school for him no problem..I don't think it will come up in grade school..we will see..yes I have had a tetnus shot..my two older children had been given tentnus shots after stepping on nails...

looks like its clear as mud...with exemptions allowed..policys different from district to district

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/laws/downloads/izlaws05-06.pdf

Last edited:
it is pretty hard to get around in nc...even when my son transferred schools ...he had to get another vaccine....but this is nc...here you have to provide vaccination records but i am sure there are people who refuse

i wont even pretend to understand that...

i dont trust the flu vaccine peeps...too much profit in it...vaccines should be free...

i dont know how things are in oz or if you have been to the us lately but here....every other tv commerical is a drug...it simply is amazing...the sales pitches go on and go...and what is even more amazing ...many times the side effects from the drugs are much worse than the aliment they are treating...

fat or anal leakage? they introduced this low calorie product but one of the side effects was anal leakage...now forgive me..but i would rather be zaftig than be leaking shit all day...

it just goes on and on...got a sniffly nose....take this...then they rattle off 40 damn side effects...
what i love is when one of the side effects is "cessation of respiration"...last time i checked that means you are no longer breathing...

I have to admit every time I visit the US I'm taken with the amount of ads about health. I go through the first year medical student syndrome if I watch too much tv :lol:

I pay a small co-payment for the season's influenza vaccine. For many people it's free. In fact this season my employer is offering it to everyone at no cost and I will be booking n.

Vaccine will be free when the next big pandemic hits, that's a given.

Forum List

Back