Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

is he still alive? i sent a black helicopter over to his house to bring him to the rail yard for him to be loaded onto a cattle car.

if somebody fucked up heads are gonna roll.

A very amusing Terral thread from;
Terral The 911Truther From Florida USA :0) [Archive] - Australian 9/11 Truth Movement
"28 Dec 2008, 07:59 AM
Greetings to All:

My name is Terral a 911Truther from the state of Florida in the USA where we are wading in Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals up to our eyeballs and the Second Great Depression is already here. I am the same guy from AE911Truth.org (AE911Truth.org) (link (Join Supporters List) = search 'Terral') and the Loose Change Board (I recognize Lin Kuei = LC insider) and the Let’sRoll Board (Pentagon 9:32 AM Explosion (http://letsrollforums.com/first-pentagon-explosion-9-t16478.html), Pentagon Timeline (http://letsrollforums.com/pentagon-timeline-debate-thread-t15807.html)) and Prison Planet (Flight 93 (Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville), Pentagon Attacks (This Is What Really Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11), WTC-7 (Login)) and ChristianForums.com (Two Gospels (One Or Two Gospels In The New Testament? - Christian Forums), Two Churches (One Or Two Churches In The New Testament? - Christian Forums), Baptisms (Login)) among other Boards. I signed up on this 911oz 911Truth Board to share my views on the 9/11 Inside-Job and to see what is shaking down under. :0) (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/Bigsmile.jpg)

I have spent the past few years running my own 911Truth Investigation and would appreciate it very much if the members here would scrutinize my work to flush out any thesis statements, claims or conclusions that you feel are contradictory to the evidence, so that my presentations are made stronger for the next round of discussions on these related Inside-Job Topics. My current interpretation of all the evidence says that a majority of ‘supposed’ 911Truth Boards here in America are run by the Department of Defense using a combination of bought-and-paid-for DoD/FBI/CIA Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives that includes the Loose Change Board (Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup - The Forums), JREF Board (9/11 Conspiracy Theories - JREF Forum), 911TruthMovement Board (http://forum.911movement.org/), Let’sRoll Board (Let's Roll Forums - Powered by vBulletin), PrisonPlanet (PrisonPlanet Forum - Index), AE911Truth.org (AE911Truth.org), ScholarsFor911Truth.org (Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice) and everyone else running in place and running diversion for the out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administrations and their Shadow Government (America's SHADOW Government) puppeteers. This is the reason that all of these 'supposed' 911Truther pretenders are out there selling Videos, CD’s, Books and tee shirts and everything under the sun, but nobody among them is interested in what actually hit the Pentagon, or ‘when,’ or in bringing any inside-job bad guys to justice. If this Forum is typical of the Boards named above, then you have at least three or four DoD Ops working here; but time will let the proverbial cat out of the inside-job bad guy bag. :0) "

there is more, including the last post where Terral is accused of being a disinformation agent!:lol::lol:

A very amusing Terral thread from;
Terral The 911Truther From Florida USA :0) [Archive] - Australian 9/11 Truth Movement
"28 Dec 2008, 07:59 AM
Greetings to All:

My name is Terral a 911Truther from the state of Florida in the USA where we are wading in Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals up to our eyeballs and the Second Great Depression is already here. I am the same guy from AE911Truth.org (AE911Truth.org) (link (Join Supporters List) = search 'Terral') and the Loose Change Board (I recognize Lin Kuei = LC insider) and the Let’sRoll Board (Pentagon 9:32 AM Explosion (http://letsrollforums.com/first-pentagon-explosion-9-t16478.html), Pentagon Timeline (http://letsrollforums.com/pentagon-timeline-debate-thread-t15807.html)) and Prison Planet (Flight 93 (Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville), Pentagon Attacks (This Is What Really Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11), WTC-7 (Login)) and ChristianForums.com (Two Gospels (One Or Two Gospels In The New Testament? - Christian Forums), Two Churches (One Or Two Churches In The New Testament? - Christian Forums), Baptisms (Login)) among other Boards. I signed up on this 911oz 911Truth Board to share my views on the 9/11 Inside-Job and to see what is shaking down under. :0) (http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/Bigsmile.jpg)

I have spent the past few years running my own 911Truth Investigation and would appreciate it very much if the members here would scrutinize my work to flush out any thesis statements, claims or conclusions that you feel are contradictory to the evidence, so that my presentations are made stronger for the next round of discussions on these related Inside-Job Topics. My current interpretation of all the evidence says that a majority of ‘supposed’ 911Truth Boards here in America are run by the Department of Defense using a combination of bought-and-paid-for DoD/FBI/CIA Counterintelligence Disinformation Operatives that includes the Loose Change Board (Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup - The Forums), JREF Board (9/11 Conspiracy Theories - JREF Forum), 911TruthMovement Board (http://forum.911movement.org/), Let’sRoll Board (Let's Roll Forums - Powered by vBulletin), PrisonPlanet (PrisonPlanet Forum - Index), AE911Truth.org (AE911Truth.org), ScholarsFor911Truth.org (Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice) and everyone else running in place and running diversion for the out-of-control Bushie/Obama Administrations and their Shadow Government (America's SHADOW Government) puppeteers. This is the reason that all of these 'supposed' 911Truther pretenders are out there selling Videos, CD’s, Books and tee shirts and everything under the sun, but nobody among them is interested in what actually hit the Pentagon, or ‘when,’ or in bringing any inside-job bad guys to justice. If this Forum is typical of the Boards named above, then you have at least three or four DoD Ops working here; but time will let the proverbial cat out of the inside-job bad guy bag. :0) "

there is more, including the last post where Terral is accused of being a disinformation agent!:lol::lol:
WOW, so Alex Jones is now a DoD disinfo agent

Id-Eots will be CRUSHED

More on BP!

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

* The moon landing was fake.

* Obama wasn't born in America Conspiracy

* The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program conspiracy

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

Damn, I should have linked them all from the beginning

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

* "I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill." Did you know that the Gulf oil spill happened on April 20? Do you know what else happened on April 20? Me neither! But Terral thinks it somehow relates to 9/11. What, I have no idea. Maybe it was blown up by a bunch of dopers.

* Terral is "not ready" to draw any conclusions, but the facts are pretty obvious that the BP explosion was rigged so Obama could pass cap and trade. Did you know that "Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases ... and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis?" Just happens to be? Surely, this isn't a coincidence! Of course Haliburton is involved in this conspiracy! Plus, this Crisis has "yet to be explained." Oh, and BP hasn't contacted Terral yet about his solution to the crisis.

Last edited:
After a hiatus, Terral is back!

How could have I missed the $2.3 trillion that was stolen just before 9/11??????

* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

* "I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill." Did you know that the Gulf oil spill happened on April 20? Do you know what else happened on April 20? Me neither! But Terral thinks it somehow relates to 9/11. What, I have no idea. Maybe it was blown up by a bunch of dopers.

* Terral is "not ready" to draw any conclusions, but the facts are pretty obvious that the BP explosion was rigged so Obama could pass cap and trade. Did you know that "Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases ... and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis?" Just happens to be? Surely, this isn't a coincidence! Of course Haliburton is involved in this conspiracy! Plus, this Crisis has "yet to be explained." Oh, and BP hasn't contacted Terral yet about his solution to the crisis.

* The DoD misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars (with a T), just prior to these 9/11 attacks and the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts searching for the missing money were killed, and that money remains missing to this day along with other assets that were stolen under the cover of the 9/11 attacks conspiracy.

ok. logic check.......

so the claim is that the bush administration blew up the pentagon on 9/11 so nobody finds out about the missing 2.3 trillion dollars but the day before they have a press conference about it.

this seems logical to you twoofers?

HAHHAhahahahahahahahahah!!!!

How could have I missed the $2.3 trillion that was stolen just before 9/11??????

* The DoD misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars (with a T), just prior to these 9/11 attacks and the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts searching for the missing money were killed, and that money remains missing to this day along with other assets that were stolen under the cover of the 9/11 attacks conspiracy.

Granted some of Terrals theorys are over the top like reptiiles from outer space walking amongts us if he indeed REALLY did say that,but again,many of his others are proven to be true Bush dupe.the truth scares you and you cover your ears and close your eyes to the evidence on such events such as 9/11 or The fed being heavily behind the kennedy asassination.thats why you feel the need to make these threads as we both know.:lol:

Last edited:

Granted some of Terrals theorys are over the top like reptiiles from outer space walking amongts us if he indeed REALLY did say that,but again,many of his others are proven to be true Bush dupe.the truth scares you and you cover your ears and close your eyes to the evidence on such events such as 9/11 or The fed being heavily behind the kennedy asassination.thats why you feel the need to make these threads as we both know.:lol:
not one of his posts have ever been shown to even be in the realm of possibility

ok. logic check.......

so the claim is that the bush administration blew up the pentagon on 9/11 so nobody finds out about the missing 2.3 trillion dollars but the day before they have a press conference about it.

no the claim is dumbass is not even aware of the admitted missing trillions from the pentagon

Something Toto critisizes Terral for is for saying Loose Change is part of the coverup of 9/11.The thing is Terral is correct on that.Terral has said that he got banned at the loose change boards for his post about the pentagon attack I believe.I had heard rumours before that they banned you there if you talked about the mossad connection to 9/11 only I did not believe them.

I figured the people who got banned there were not banned for talking about that but they must have said something derogatory or something to get banned. Well I for one can say Terral is correct.Like many posters around here,the loose change guys have no interest in the truth either.I made a thread there saying we need to start a revolution.that writing letters to corrpt congressmen and protesting gets you nowhere and stated it was a joint CIA/Mossad connection.Well I just found out I got banned as well. If I just stated it was only a CIA operation behind it all,they would not have banned me.But because I stated what they dont want people to hear that the mossad was involved as well,they banned me.

Dont believe me? go there and find out for yourself.Just make a thread saying it was a CIA operation.they wont ban you then I doubt.Make a thread saying the mossad was involved.Watch how long it takes before they ban you there.I got no warning or anything.

ok. logic check.......

no the claim is dumbass is not even aware of the admitted missing trillions from the pentagon

wrong, you fucking moron. the claim is that the pentagon office investigating the missing money was intentionally targeted by a raytheon missile and an A-3 painted like a passenger jet.:cuckoo:

you too stoned to keep track of this or what?:eusa_eh:

I'm actually starting to feel bad posting these ...

* Between March 6 and March 15, 2011 - in about one month - the magnetic poles will shift, causing mayhem and death as giant tidal waves and ocean waves wreak havoc on the earth. So buy silver!

Terral is on a roll! That's two conspiracy theories in two days!

* Between March 6 and March 15, 2011 - in about one month - the magnetic poles will shift, causing mayhem and death as giant tidal waves and ocean waves wreak havoc on the earth. So buy silver!

* Jobs Data All Lies - US/Global Economies Imploding. As Terral tells us "The US Govt is run by liars and murderers and thieves and with the privately-owned Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster Federal Reserve (my topic) the global currency is being printed to infinity." Actually, this isn't that nutty of a conspiracy theory. Not saying it is correct, but there are credible sources who question the US government's data. Of course, the idea that the Fed is owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers is nuttier than hell, and is easily debunked here.

Last edited:
ok. logic check.......

wrong, you fucking moron. the claim is that the pentagon office investigating the missing money was intentionally targeted by a raytheon missile and an A-3 painted like a passenger jet.:cuckoo:

you too stoned to keep track of this or what?:eusa_eh:

no, it is missing trillions

Terral's getting cosmic!

* Jobs Data All Lies - US/Global Economies Imploding. As Terral tells us "The US Govt is run by liars and murderers and thieves and with the privately-owned Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster Federal Reserve (my topic) the global currency is being printed to infinity." Actually, this isn't that nutty of a conspiracy theory. Not saying it is correct, but there are credible sources who question the US government's data. Of course, the idea that the Fed is owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers is nuttier than hell, and is easily debunked here.[/QUOTE]

* The cosmos are aligned with the 9/11 attacks! And, predictably, it has something to do with bankers. What, I have no idea. of course, the government is covering it up. I'll let Terral explain. "The brown dwarf entering the inner parts of our solar system is preparing to make an orbit around the sun that happens once every 3600 years. The brown dwarf will be in perigee position nearest the sun on Sept. 11, 2011, or exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks; which Robert here seems to think is a mere coincidence. Leonid Elenin (weak profile) is a code word (topic) that contains the elements of the brown dwarf coming from the Leo Constellation (lion) and leonids are meteor showers. A 'nin' (link) is a 'person, obligation or duty,' which is the duty of the Globalists Banksters who have known about this 'event' for a very long time." If anyone can make sense of this, please let me know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back