Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared

Here it is March and President Obama hasn't even began campaigning yet. By this summer,with his campaign in full swing, Obama will be burying the competition

The big question is....Will Republicans show up for Mitt Romney?

Doesn't look too good

Hasn't began campaigning yet? :eusa_drool:

He began campaigning 1/20/2009 and has yet to stop.

Good. I hope he sends you white conservatives to Glenn Beck's mythical conservative concentration camps and fires up the ovens.

Here it is March and President Obama hasn't even began campaigning yet. By this summer,with his campaign in full swing, Obama will be burying the competition

Doesn't look too good

Good. I hope he sends you white conservatives to Glenn Beck's mythical conservative concentration camps and fires up the ovens.

When do you pussies actually grow a pair and bring it?

Doesn't look too good

Oh, that's nice... bigotry is always such a turn on.

By the White House......they see the numbers.

Independents have been leaving Obama in droves, so he has to raise these stupid issues to bring back as many of them as he can out of pure emotion, not rationality.

Interesting. A complete fabrication. But interesting. The brain dead issues, like the discussion about contraception was started by the right.... A review of the GOP's proposed legislation Since the extremist invasion of 2010, would indicate that their entire focus was the agenda of the radical religious right -- up to and including the frost bill put before this GOP House..... Which was an effort to absolve hospitals of liability for letting women die rather than give them an abortion needed to save their lives.

But nice fabrication on your part.

Actually this all started when Obama let everyone know that Obamacare was going to force religious institutions like Georgetown to provide birth control. They reacted.

It didn't really get hot till Rick Santorum started looking like a viable candidate. Then the media started focusing on contraception knowing full well he was against abortion and birth control. They lied about him when they said he wanted to take birth control away from women. This is just a campaign to get the front-runner in the GOP field.

With Mitt Romney it was Bain Capital.....evil profiteers, the rich, how he loves firing people

With Cain it was sexual harrassment

With Michele Bachmann it was called a flake, a Bible-thumping nut-job

With Rick Santorum it'll be the same. It's about taking away women's rights.
And with Obama, Breitbart, Iran, birth certificate, a phone call, Afghanistan, and....more of gay marriage, and................. Breibart may be out of the news by then, however.

By the White House......they see the numbers.

Independents have been leaving Obama in droves, so he has to raise these stupid issues to bring back as many of them as he can out of pure emotion, not rationality.

Interesting. A complete fabrication. But interesting. The brain dead issues, like the discussion about contraception was started by the right.... A review of the GOP's proposed legislation Since the extremist invasion of 2010, would indicate that their entire focus was the agenda of the radical religious right -- up to and including the frost bill put before this GOP House..... Which was an effort to absolve hospitals of liability for letting women die rather than give them an abortion needed to save their lives.

Actually this all started when Obama let everyone know that Obamacare was going to force religious institutions like Georgetown to provide birth control. They reacted.

Something that "conservatives" have supported for years.

It didn't really get hot till Rick Santorum started looking like a viable candidate. Then the media started focusing on contraception knowing full well he was against abortion and birth control. They lied about him when they said he wanted to take birth control away from women. This is just a campaign to get the front-runner in the GOP field.

Santorum has never looked like a viable candidate to liberals.

With Mitt Romney it was Bain Capital.....evil profiteers, the rich, how he loves firing people

Just those things?

As well as the fact that he was never a serious candidate.

She is a nut job....and she is married to a self hating homosexual nut job.

The dude is a fringe candidate. You are screaming at the opposition for the fact that your party does not have a candidate that is not seriously flawed.

Yes, you wrote it; independents in Florida cannot vote in primaries, some other states are also restricted primary voting states. If Obama could pull enough names & have them "fix" primaries, he could have gotten the economy in better shape by now.

Just those things?

The dude is a fringe candidate. You are screaming at the opposition for the fact that your party does not have a candidate that is not seriously flawed.

And a candidate mentored by an avowed communist, buddies with domestic terrorists, spent decades in a racist preacher's church, a candidate that owns an economy that touts 40,000,00 unemployed Americans, inflation, $5 gas, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, deficits, declining US $, housing market down 40%, 1/6 of Americans on assistance, etc. isn't?

Please.

Doesn't look too good

Sorry, I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.

Just those things?

I agree. He is a fringe candidate. Not anymore than Ron Paul. However, he's still less flawed than Obama, and that's the sad thing about it.

Seriously, if you knew how fucked up this kid Obama is, how he grew up, you'd never consider voting for him. I'd tell you but I'd be wasting my breath.

Just those things?

I agree. He is a fringe candidate. Not anymore than Ron Paul. However, he's still less flawed than Obama, and that's the sad thing about it.

Seriously, if you knew how fucked up this kid Obama is, how he grew up, you'd never consider voting for him. I'd tell you but I'd be wasting my breath.

C'mon.......tell us what you know.

You are calling the POTUS a kid...............you must really know some damning stuff. Let's hear it.

You are calling the POTUS a kid...............you must really know some damning stuff. Let's hear it.

Well, he's younger than me for one....and he acts like one....so I feel no compunction to calling him a kid.

Like I said before....it's a waste of time....you'll just say I'm making it up or you'll start making up excuses.

One thing for sure, he has abandonment issues. My nephew grew up without a father and it has scarred him for life. The difference is at least his mother didn't pawn him off on his Grandparents.

I am. The POTUS is younger than it...and doesn't know a thing of this Country and traditions.

He acts like a petulant child when he doesn't get his way just like any Marxist/self afficing spoiled child would.

Obama is a manchild.

Bet. :eusa_hand:

If you know something....spit it out. You are afraid to say it because i might ask for evidence?

Anyone here who knows me knows that's not true.

I think what you should do is look at his history, what is out there, and draw your own conclusions. His childhood was pretty fucked up. It made him susceptible to influences that most people would run the other direction from. Most people would not feel comfortable being around the kind of people he's comfortable with.

He has gotten in bed with some very bad people and the press constantly has to squash any story that surfaces about his past.

If you know something....spit it out. You are afraid to say it because i might ask for evidence?

Anyone here who knows me knows that's not true.

I think what you should do is look at his history, what is out there, and draw your own conclusions. His childhood was pretty fucked up. It made him susceptible to influences that most people would run the other direction from. Most people would not feel comfortable being around the kind of people he's comfortable with.

He has gotten in bed with some very bad people and the press constantly has to squash any story that surfaces about his past.
In fact? he sought them out...

C'mon man......are you going to tell me something or just barf up those tired talking points. Are you are conspiracy guy? Didn't know that until today.

You don't come off as a dummy to me. Which means that this obsession you have is driven by something more troublesome than stupidity. What could that be?

C'mon man......are you going to tell me something or just barf up those tired talking points. Are you are conspiracy guy? Didn't know that until today.

You don't come off as a dummy to me. Which means that this obsession you have is driven by something more troublesome than stupidity. What could that be?

Translation: "I am incredulous...NO...Really..."

Forum List

Back