Ten Indications That Obama Is Scared

If you know something....spit it out. You are afraid to say it because i might ask for evidence?

Anyone here who knows me knows that's not true.

I think what you should do is look at his history, what is out there, and draw your own conclusions. His childhood was pretty fucked up. It made him susceptible to influences that most people would run the other direction from. Most people would not feel comfortable being around the kind of people he's comfortable with.

He has gotten in bed with some very bad people and the press constantly has to squash any story that surfaces about his past.
In fact? he sought them out...

It's easy to get in with the wrong crowd, but eventually your conscience kicks in, that little voice starts telling you to run. But Obama doesn't listen to that voice because he needs whatever it is these scumbags give him. It's like being in a gang or in the mob. You feel bad about what you do but you don't fear punishment as much as you love the thrill you get from doing something that is wrong.

Obama constantly exaggerates his accomplishments. He never takes the blame when he fucks up. He hates whites yet won't admit it openly unless he's in a group of other blacks. His speech about Pennsylvania voters, how they cling to their guns and their religion, their antipathy towards others not like them. That's a fancy way to say he hates ignorant Red-necks.

Last edited:

I think what you should do is look at his history, what is out there, and draw your own conclusions. His childhood was pretty fucked up. It made him susceptible to influences that most people would run the other direction from. Most people would not feel comfortable being around the kind of people he's comfortable with.

He has gotten in bed with some very bad people and the press constantly has to squash any story that surfaces about his past.

It's easy to get in with the wrong crowd, but eventually your conscience kicks in, that little voice starts telling you to run. But Obama doesn't listen to that voice because he needs whatever it is these scumbags give him. It's like being in a gang or in the mob. You feel bad about what you do but you don't fear punishment as much as you fear the thrill you get from doing something that is wrong.

Obama constantly exaggerates his accomplishments. He never takes the blame when he fucks up. He hates whites yet won't admit it openly unless he's in a group of other blacks. His speech about Pennsylvania voters, how they cling to their guns and their religion, their antipathy towards others not like them. That's a fancy way to say he hates ignorant Red-necks.
He will take whatever sets forth his malignant narcissist agenda.

This isn't about America...it's about Obama's WAR he's waging against America...and what HE can do to take us down and hurt us for some past perceived 'wrongs' like the Marxist piece of Yaksqueeze that he is.

It's ALL about HIM.

The man is a sun-dried TURD.

It's easy to get in with the wrong crowd, but eventually your conscience kicks in, that little voice starts telling you to run. But Obama doesn't listen to that voice because he needs whatever it is these scumbags give him. It's like being in a gang or in the mob. You feel bad about what you do but you don't fear punishment as much as you fear the thrill you get from doing something that is wrong.

Damn. You are one of em' ain't ya. What finally flushed you out? The latest manufacturing production numbers? The jump in consumer confidence? The DOW topping 13K?

I paid no attention to it. Just considered the sources....:lol:
Given too much 'Love' [REP] in the past 24...wait for it hon...

Covered.....:D
Yer a good man FA...
icon10.gif

Damn. You are one of em' ain't ya. What finally flushed you out? The latest manufacturing production numbers? The jump in consumer confidence? The DOW topping 13K?
ALL Meaningless with millions of Americans OUT OF WORK...Jobs obliterated and non existant.

Wake up lunger.

See what I mean.:rolleyes:

Waste of time.

If you're an independent I'm Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn.

Has anyone mentioned another way he showed his desperation, by personally telephoning the woman in question right before her televised interview with____ so it could be announced....lol

( Didn't watch, so can't remember who interviewed her. )

See what I mean.:rolleyes:

Waste of time.

If you're an independent I'm Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn.
Hiya Alek! I'm Joe...Joe Stalin...Back with a vengence. ;)

Has anyone mentioned another way he showed his desperation, by personally telephoning the woman in question right before her televised interview with____ so it could be announced....lol

Doesn't matter whom interviewed her...we have leftists defending it...agreeing with her...all we need to know. ;)

He was thinking....."I gotta get my black-ass in on this shit".

Forum List

Back