Dozens Die From Storms. No Obama Visit?

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Joplin, MO gets erased by a tornado. W was there. The flooding in Grand Forks ND, W shows up.

A massive outbreak of tornadoes trash several towns in the midwest... Obama? Bitching at Rush Limbaugh.

Anyone else's hypocris-o-meter pegging out?

Ah, I see. So which reason is it that there's no visit?

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

3. Not enough people died.

4. The Race Card. (Not enough black people to care)

5. Hmm what? Sportscenter?

6. Rush, STFU is more important.

I should have made this a poll.

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

Bush also showed up after the danger had passed, in NO. Which does NOT excuse his cuts to the NOLA budget which may have allowed the deluge. Obama needs to get Rush off the brain, Rush is piling in ENOUGH from the suckers without Obama giving him MORE free publicity.

You forget "WE DODGED A BULLET" with Katrina.

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

7. Golf

8. Vacation

9. More golf, dithering

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

Bush also showed up after the danger had passed, in NO. Which does NOT excuse his cuts to the NOLA budget which may have allowed the deluge. Obama needs to get Rush off the brain, Rush is piling in ENOUGH from the suckers without Obama giving him MORE free publicity.

Yes... but W showed up promptly after it had past. I'm just wondering why P-BO is not held to the same standard. Where's the hue and cry demanding him to do so? Just like W faced time and time again. I won't even get into the screams for FEMA.

Last edited:

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

Yes... but W showed up promptly after it had past. I'm just wondering why P-BO is not held to the same standard. Where's the hue and cry demanding him to do so?

The people in Missouri probably don't want Obama to show up, as everything he touches turns to shit.

the rain must have shorted out the lectric golf carts, no wait march.... must be busy with the brackets.

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

7. Playing footsies with and calling a know harlot to see if she's OK...

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

7. Golf

8. Vacation

9. More golf, dithering

You must have really hated Eisenhower and Ford then.

Oh well....back to your Altar Boys, eh?

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

7. Golf

8. Vacation

9. More golf, dithering

Note: harlot; The T wants to return to the EARLY 1800's.

Most likely Obama is hiding under the bed at the White House until all the storms pass through.

1. Lack of importance.

2. Not severe enough.

7. Golf

8. Vacation

9. More golf, dithering

Eisenhower's golfing trip on the "National Day of Prayer" hurt his credibility with the public. He was respected less because after calling on Americans to take part in this, he promptly went off and hit the links making it seem like it was all for show. It may have been, but maybe not. Either way, it was a bad choice.

BTW, why the pedophile and alterboys shot? Talk about hateful useless non-sequiter.

Yes... but W showed up promptly after it had past. I'm just wondering why P-BO is not held to the same standard. Where's the hue and cry demanding him to do so?

The people in Missouri probably don't want Obama to show up, as everything he touches turns to shit.
The storm wave is still going on, headed in this direction, though not forecast to be as severe. ZZZZ is correct, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in US history, known to present day meteorologists. I certainly DO NOT question Bush for failing to head down to NO WHILE Katrina was hitting.

The storm wave is still going on, headed in this direction, though not forecast to be as severe. ZZZZ is correct, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in US history, known to present day meteorologists. I certainly DO NOT question Bush for failing to head down to NO WHILE Katrina was hitting.
Eisenhower and Ford then.
Eisenhower deserves credit for Little Rock, and Ford for staying CALM, and helping the nation get through the aftermath of Watergate. I was a kid when Ford "pardoned" Nixon, and yelled about it; my father said "You are wrong, Honey, he did what was best for the country". He was correct.

Forum List

Back