Tell us why you vote Republican. And if you make a claim - PROVE IT!

So tell us why you vote Republican.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".
Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberalism being a mental disorder is, by itself, all that normal people really need to know in order to vote for Republicans. If they want to sweeten the pot the fact that Republicans don't advocate any race-based policies and Democrats swim thick in the soup with race-based policies should explain a lot of votes. People vote Republican because they see themselves as anti-racists.

Liberalism being a mental disorder is, by itself, all that normal people really need to know in order to vote for Republicans. If they want to sweeten the pot the fact that Republicans don't advocate any race-based policies and Democrats swim thick in the soup with race-based policies should explain a lot of votes. People vote Republican because they see themselves as anti-racists.
liberalism is only a mental disorder when you are so far left you become obsessed with republicans.....otherwise they aint much different than anyone else....

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".

I suspect you can't be "won over" , but I'll give it a go.

Being as I'm not a partisan jerkoff who votes straight D or R , I have often voted for Republican candidates who I believe have MY interests in mind more than their own , or some third parties.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor.
I don't care about anything except ME and MINE. I vote for the candidate for each office who I feel will represent ME the best.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats.

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care.

As an intellectual exercise I enjoy debating the topics, as a practical matter if something doesn't affect me it doesn't enter into my thoughts when voting.

Democrats delegate because they can't figure out real world solutions for their wish lists. Republicans stick to what is solvable with actual logic and common sense, when they aren't being holier than thou.

They only have 2 policies- Cut taxes and regs on the super rich, and STUPID wars and horseshytte....total bs propaganda...at least they're the white old party lol...

I suspect you can't be "won over" , but I'll give it a go.

Being as I'm not a partisan jerkoff who votes straight D or R , I have often voted for Republican candidates who I believe have MY interests in mind more than their own , or some third parties.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor.
I don't care about anything except ME and MINE. I vote for the candidate for each office who I feel will represent ME the best.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats.

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care.

As an intellectual exercise I enjoy debating the topics, as a practical matter if something doesn't affect me it doesn't enter into my thoughts when voting.
Funny how all the other taxes went up for you, hater dupe. Change the channel and avoid Hell, stupid...

How do you think the rich ended up paying less in ALL taxes and fees than anyone else percentagewise...hater dupes are total chumps of the greedy rich...

They only have 2 policies- Cut taxes and regs on the super rich, and STUPID wars and horseshytte....total bs propaganda...at least they're the white old party lol...

Everyone benefitted from the Bush tax cut.It wasn't a tax cut just for the rich.
Why does the left lie about it?

How do you think the rich ended up paying less in ALL taxes and fees than anyone else percentagewise...hater dupes are total chumps of the greedy rich...

I like how the left tried to sell the story about Warren Buffetts secretary saying she paid more in taxes then he did.
Then after a while it changed to her paying a higher percentage.

Well those who makes millions still pay a good few million in taxes.
You lefties don't like it take a few minutes away from pushing your gay agenda all the time
and push for a new tax code.

Of course the left will not be satified.
They think we should be at a 90% tax rate.

The alternative is to vote for a Stalinist.

I vote Republican for the same reason I vote Democrat... or Independent or Libertarian or any other party... because I believe a particular candidate is the best person for the job.

Glad to see you are still knocking whites :lol: Whites elected Obama you fool.
There aren't enough blacks to have given him his second term. You should be kissing whitey liberal ass idiot.

rdean, why can't a Republican be honest enough to admit that there are no successful Republican programs that they can point to with pride and proudly proclaim that this (what ever "this" is) was good for all Americans and good for America too.

Hell, why can't there be an "honest" Republican period?

The policy of opposing Obama's radical agenda, and stymieing the Democrats has helped the American people, and American, more than anyone can ever say.

Now, let's look at what the OP really wants to know.

What Republican policy, that he agrees with, helps the American people.

The answer to that is of course, none. He doesn't want to help the American people. He cannot grasp that it is not the function of Federal government to help individual citizens or people in general, and is looking for a means to prop up a failing ego as the mid-term election draws closer and closer.
The policy of opposing Obama's radical agenda, and stymieing the Democrats has helped the American people, and American, more than anyone can ever say.

Now, let's look at what the OP really wants to know.

The answer to that is of course, none. He doesn't want to help the American people. He wants to harm Republicans. He cannot grasp that it is not the function of Federal government to help individual citizens or people in general, and is looking for a means to prop up a failing ego as the mid-term election draws closer and closer.

Now, lets look at what the OP really wants to know.

The answer to that is of course, none. He doesn't want to help the American people. He wants to harm Republicans. He cannot grasp that it is not the function of Federal government to help individual citizens or people in general, and is looking for a means to prop up a failing ego as the mid-term election draws closer and closer.

Last edited:
It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?

It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?
The repeal of Obamacare is the single best proposed legislation the Republicans have authored in the past five years.

I guess that means you lose.

Forum List

Back