Tell us why you vote Republican. And if you make a claim - PROVE IT!

The policy of opposing Obama's radical agenda, and stymieing the Democrats has helped the American people, and American, more than anyone can ever say.

Now, let's look at what the OP really wants to know.

What Republican policy, that he agrees with, helps the American people.

The answer to that is of course, none. He doesn't want to help the American people. He cannot grasp that it is not the function of Federal government to help individual citizens or people in general, and is looking for a means to prop up a failing ego as the mid-term election draws closer and closer.
The policy of opposing Obama's radical agenda, and stymieing the Democrats has helped the American people, and American, more than anyone can ever say.

Now, let's look at what the OP really wants to know.

The answer to that is of course, none. He doesn't want to help the American people. He wants to harm Republicans. He cannot grasp that it is not the function of Federal government to help individual citizens or people in general, and is looking for a means to prop up a failing ego as the mid-term election draws closer and closer.

Now, lets look at what the OP really wants to know.

The answer to that is of course, none. He doesn't want to help the American people. He wants to harm Republicans. He cannot grasp that it is not the function of Federal government to help individual citizens or people in general, and is looking for a means to prop up a failing ego as the mid-term election draws closer and closer.

I'll settle with "which GOP policy helps the American people". Since you didn't list any, I'm guessing this was your answer:

The answer to that is of course, none.

I'm on the right because people like rderp are on the left.

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

See? It's people like me who would help people like you. Who would you help? Apparently, only yourself.

Your kind of help isn't needed. And all "your people" do is try to mock me for my past. A bunch of intolerant tards. Judgmental pricks

So tell us why you vote Republican.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".

I suspect you can't be "won over" , but I'll give it a go.

Being as I'm not a partisan jerkoff who votes straight D or R , I have often voted for Republican candidates who I believe have MY interests in mind more than their own , or some third parties.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay (but what if one of your kids are, or a brother or sister?)
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor. (But what if had your savings in Enron?)
I don't care about anything except ME and MINE. I vote for the candidate for each office who I feel will represent ME the best.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats. (like legislating a wife's or a daughter's body? Voter suppression?)

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care. (When you hurt great numbers of others, you hurt everyone. Try to figure out why.)

As an intellectual exercise I enjoy debating the topics, as a practical matter if something doesn't affect me it doesn't enter into my thoughts when voting.

How can you reference an "intellectual exercise" and be so short sighted? It's that kind of non thinking that got us into Iraq. What happens if your house is swept away by a tornado? You don't want anyone to help you or you just don't want anyone else to be helped? This is like one of the most sicko posts I have ever read. I thought others were bad, but you are just plain awful. But I believe you do represent that vast majority of today's Republicans.

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

See? It's people like me who would help people like you. Who would you help? Apparently, only yourself.

Your kind of help isn't needed. And all "your people" do is try to mock me for my past. A bunch of intolerant tards. Judgmental pricks

It's not your past being mocked. It's your ignorant positions.
I got the GI bill. That helped me immensely. I couldn't do what I do without it. The government helped me and I support the government to help others.

I don't know what you do. Whatever it is, it's probably terrible.

And yet, Obama has signed legislation that increases gun rights more than any president in decades. How do you explain that? And before you come back with "liar" do a little research dum dum.

I can't own a single firearm now that I couldn't own when he came into office. In fact I can own even fewer now than at that time thanks to the state I live in.

I will also guarantee you that any so-called pro gun owner legislation Obastard may have signed was not written or promoted by Democrats.

I'll give you one chance to show a Pro Gun Owner piece of legislation which passed both houses with Democrat majorities and was signed with some fanfare. I don't believe you can do it. AND.... we aren't talking about legislation that undoes prior mistakes. I'm talking about promotion gun ownership and gun owner rights.

I do not do research on my own time to attempt to undo beliefs which I cannot and will not change. That would be a waste of my time.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".

Being as I'm not a partisan jerkoff who votes straight D or R , I have often voted for Republican candidates who I believe have MY interests in mind more than their own , or some third parties.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor.
I don't care about anything except ME and MINE. I vote for the candidate for each office who I feel will represent ME the best.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats.

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care.

As an intellectual exercise I enjoy debating the topics, as a practical matter if something doesn't affect me it doesn't enter into my thoughts when voting.

So what you're saying is that the only reason you vote for republicans is because you're a selfish, greedy person.

You obviously don't give a damn about our nation. Only about yourself and your family.

Let me give you a clue. If America fails, so do you.

So what you're saying is that the only reason you vote for republicans is because you're a selfish, greedy person.

You obviously don't give a damn about our nation. Only about yourself and your family.

This country was built by people who cared about themselves over the Government and/or others who can't/won't care for themselves. America has already failed because those people who can't/won't care for themselves are allowed to prosper.

They only have 2 policies- Cut taxes and regs on the super rich, and STUPID wars and horseshytte....total bs propaganda...at least they're the white old party lol...

Everyone benefitted from the Bush tax cut.It wasn't a tax cut just for the rich.
Why does the left lie about it?

Actually no one benefitted from the bush boy tax cuts except the rich.

The bush boy had to borrow the money to pay for his wars off the books, to also pay for the rest of the expenses and liabilities that the nation faces.

We are all paying for the interest on that debt. Which eats up more of our tax dollars that we can't use to benefit our nation.

It was a $300 a year tax cut that worked out to be around 25 dollars extra on your pay check each month. Wow now you can afford to go to Tahiti!

Meanwhile the rich got tens of thousands or even millions in a tax cut.

Which harmed our nation very badly because we didn't have the money to pay to run our government properly, to pay for the two wars and the prescription drug give away to the drug companies the bush boy kept off the books.

It ended up more than doubling the national debt. Creating the largest budget deficit in our nation's history. On top of creating a budget deficit when there was no budget deficit when Clinton left office.

So if you don't want to believe that the bush boy tax cuts harmed our nation then you better stop your whining about budget deficits and national debt while Obama is president.

\

It's not your past being mocked. It's your ignorant positions.
I got the GI bill. That helped me immensely. I couldn't do what I do without it. The government helped me and I support the government to help others.

I don't know what you do. Whatever it is, it's probably terrible.

Anybody who got a job because their boss got a tax break for hiring ex cons, should investigate which party would sponsor a bill that would have these tax breaks to help ex cons. I would be mightily surprised if it were a republican sponsored bill. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if republicans tried to vote this bill down though. That's the point of this thread. What's a republican ever done for the average working guy. So for, nothing.

They only have 2 policies- Cut taxes and regs on the super rich, and STUPID wars and horseshytte....total bs propaganda...at least they're the white old party lol...

Everyone benefitted from the Bush tax cut.It wasn't a tax cut just for the rich.
Why does the left lie about it?

Actually no one benefitted from the bush boy tax cuts except the rich.

The bush boy had to borrow the money to pay for his wars off the books, to also pay for the rest of the expenses and liabilities that the nation faces.

We are all paying for the interest on that debt. Which eats up more of our tax dollars that we can't use to benefit our nation.

It was a $300 a year tax cut that worked out to be around 25 dollars extra on your pay check each month. Wow now you can afford to go to Tahiti!

Meanwhile the rich got tens of thousands or even millions in a tax cut.

Which harmed our nation very badly because we didn't have the money to pay to run our government properly, to pay for the two wars and the prescription drug give away to the drug companies the bush boy kept off the books.

It ended up more than doubling the national debt. Creating the largest budget deficit in our nation's history. On top of creating a budget deficit when there was no budget deficit when Clinton left office.

So if you don't want to believe that the bush boy tax cuts harmed our nation then you better stop your whining about budget deficits and national debt while Obama is president.
Tax cuts were not the problem under W....the problem was out of control Federal spending. The REASON we had no budget deficit when Clinton left office was a Congress led by Newt Gingrich who reined in Clinton's ability to spend and the Dot Com Boom that was a major boost in revenues. I'm always amused by the liberal notion that Clinton's tax increases are what caused those balanced budgets and if we'd only increase them again...the economy would take off. A first year Macro Economics student would tell you that's not the result one typically gets from raising taxes.

This country was built by people who cared about themselves over the Government and/or others who can't/won't care for themselves. America has already failed because those people who can't/won't care for themselves are allowed to prosper.

You can care for yourself and help others too, then when you're down, others will help you. That's a democrat stance. I'm with you on the gun issue though. Democrats adopted this silly stance to have something to run against republicans on, and their war on guns, as well as their love for the homosexual agenda, may be their downfall.

Hey RDean, here is another Republican policy that worked , The GM bailout. Like it or not, the Bush Administration initiated that, and it worked wonderfully.

rdean, why can't a Republican be honest enough to admit that there are no successful Republican programs that they can point to with pride and proudly proclaim that this (what ever "this" is) was good for all Americans and good for America too.

Hell, why can't there be an "honest" Republican period?
in stead of asking some far lefty why dont you ask a Republican?......just sayin....

I'm not talking about the government.

I'm talking about our nation. Please point out where I used the word "government."

What is good for our nation and our people.

That person I replied to only thinks of himself and his family. That isn't the way Americans usually act. There was a time when we all came together to do common good for all Americans and our nation.

From people coming together to help someone build a house or a barn or to pay for medical bills for someone who is facing possible death or help people in a natural disaster such as 9-11 or a tornado or hurricane.

But that person who I replied to wouldn't do that. They would let their fellow American die or not have housing or just let them be homeless because of a disaster. That's not what Americans do.

We come together and work together to get something done. For everyone's benefit.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay (but what if one of your kids are, or a brother or sister?)
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor. (But what if had your savings in Enron?)

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats. (like legislating a wife's or a daughter's body? Voter suppression?)

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care. (When you hurt great numbers of others, you hurt everyone. Try to figure out why.)

How can you reference an "intellectual exercise" and be so short sighted? It's that kind of non thinking that got us into Iraq. What happens if your house is swept away by a tornado? You don't want anyone to help you or you just don't want anyone else to be helped? This is like one of the most sicko posts I have ever read. I thought others were bad, but you are just plain awful. But I believe you do represent that vast majority of today's Republicans.

I'm not a Republican RDean, I'm completely independent, as I CLEARLY indicated in my post. Sometimes I think a Democrat would represent me best, sometimes I think a Republican would. In terms of Presidential elections I've voted Democrat 4 times Republican 2 times.

You on the other hand , I have no doubt already know who you're going to vote for in 2016, the person with the D behind their name. Talk about non thinking.

What happens if my house gets swept away by a tornado? I call my insurance company and get a new house. Duh

Do I want others to get help? Sure I do, that's called charity and I support it fully. I don't even mind government charity in moderation. And in fact RARELY have I found a candidate for any office who supports doing away with all welfare, and on the rare occasion that I have they usually support nonsense which doesn't benefit me in any way and so they don't get my vote.

See, YOU are the one who isn't thinking here. You are just hateful and ignorant and it is clear that you didn't start this thread for any constructive purpose.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats.

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care.

Now, let me give you a clue

If most Americans succeed, so does the country.

You have it exactly backwards

You can care for yourself and help others too, then when you're down, others will help you.

It requires all of my resources to care for myself and my wife now and to guarantee our future. There us nothing left over for others. Oh, and I don't take help from others if I can't pay for it. I don't do charity either way.

It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?
you like to be kissed BEFORE you are fucked?.....so you are saying what i have said a few times here....Republicans tell you they are fucking you.....Democrats tell you they got your back....but behind your back....you are getting FUCKED....

Hey RDean, here is another Republican policy that worked , The GM bailout. Like it or not, the Bush Administration initiated that, and it worked wonderfully.

Can someone explain to me who Dana 7360 is and why he would dislike a post that answers the OP's question?

Forum List

Back