OBAMA!

294rtjk.jpg

No ... NO! Not Dennis Prager, too!!!

The Wagons are circling - woe unto us Obamabots of planet Earth! Woe unto our failed attempt to destroy our country!

We must learn to face that SOME people don't believe in "The Anointed one."....

(great gnashing of teeth)

LMBAO @ "Dennis Prager"

:lol:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TAKE THAT BACK, YOU FLIPPING %$##$^!!!!

You don't deserve to iron the great Dennis Prager's underwear!!!!

Dennis Prager is the guy who ... wait ... no, that was Dennis Hopper ... SHIT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

Evil forces are at play here - I smell agents of Obama at work!!!

Vigilante - your going to run out of memes, buddy.

Moreover, you will one day use up the remaining kilobytes of cyberspace left and hasten the apocalypse!!!

When are the crazies going to leave this poor man alone??? Barack Obama ran for the presidency with the very best of intentions. He had no ulterior motive or evil intention. I truly think he just wanted to represent all the people of this country and be an effective leader. I think he's done that, despite efforts to block him at every turn. I'm so sick of the haters I could barf all over them!!!

This is true, just as some idiots claim that anyone who doesn't approve of Obama and his policies is a racist, next up they will claim that anyone who doesn't approve of Hillary and her policies is a sexist.

However, you know who the real sexists are? The idiots who abandoned Hillary in 2008 to vote for Obama. I mean she was by ALL accounts the better candidate, and certainly more prepared for the job and was the clear cut front runner until a negro candidate who was largely unknown suddenly became available and then you sexist Democrats pushed the woman right out of the window.

When are the crazies going to leave this poor man alone??? Barack Obama ran for the presidency with the very best of intentions. He had no ulterior motive or evil intention. I truly think he just wanted to represent all the people of this country and be an effective leader. I think he's done that, despite efforts to block him at every turn. I'm so sick of the haters I could barf all over them!!!

When are the crazies going to leave the man alone?

Bush Derangement Syndrome died down, but never went away. The outlook for Obama is not promising.

Forum List

Back