Tell us why you vote Republican. And if you make a claim - PROVE IT!

It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?

Hey moron, let's see if you can wrap your faulty brain around this complicated truth: no politicians come up with anything worthwhile. The free market private enterprise does but the government doesn't. We who are on the right because we have functioning brains know this. That is why the best we can come up with is to vote for the GOP because they aren't the DNC. We know why you people vote democrats, we don't have to ask. You do so because you are ignorant of just about everything.

The repeal of Obamacare is the single best proposed legislation the Republicans have authored in the past five years.

I guess that means you lose.

Problem you have (being the loser you seem to be) is that the question wasn't what "proposed" legislation that Republican have made. The question was what legislation was proposed and PASSED and implemented that benefited all Americans.

There isn't any. Or you would have posted them. Wanna try again? Or was that your best shot?

The repeal of Obamacare is the single best proposed legislation the Republicans have authored in the past five years.

Problem you have (being the loser you seem to be) is that the question wasn't what "proposed" legislation that Republican have made. The question was what legislation was proposed and PASSED and implemented that benefited all Americans.

There isn't any. Or you would have posted them. Wanna try again? Or was that your best shot?

So, here is the post from you I was replying to.

It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?

Who is the loser again?

I vote Republican because I'm a fiscal conservative.

What you can't seem to wrap your tiny little mind around, Deanie...is that government "programs" aren't what made this country great. Quite frankly, I've found from experience that most government programs don't do what they were intended to do and usually have negative consequences that those who proposed them didn't anticipate.

You naively think that anything wrong with the US should be "fixed" by Washington DC when the Federal Government is generally incapable of "fixing" anything!

So tell us why you vote Republican.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".
I need no other reason than to piss off morons like yourself.

Until voting in America is more than this,

turdsandwichgiantdouche.jpg

Screw it.

By the time the mid terms are held, people will see their rates rise (on average) 17%. That, in and of itself, dooms the dumbass democrats.

Who is the loser again?

Damn, I hate it when I fuck up. Now why didn't I write "proposed and implemented". Must of been because I figured you would know that proposals mean nothing. The proposal has to be implemented before it can be decided whether or not it was good for all Americans.

Kinda like that repeal of Obamacare. How many "proposals" to undo Obamacare have been made? And how many were voted on and passed? None you say.

Damn I hate it when I fuck up. Proposed and implemented were the correct words. Don't you hate it that you have nothing from the Republican party to point to as a success? Other than my mistake.

Kinda like the guy who votes Repub cause he is a fiscal conservative. Yet Republicans have been as big (or bigger) spenders as any Democrat ever thought of being. But you all sure do "believe" in fairy tales.

I vote Republican because Dems are Communists and dats a fact!

And I vote Democrat because the Republican party has way to many "CrusaderFranks" in the rank and file membership

According to you Frank, I am a communist. That's funny. According to me, you Frank are an idiot. And that's the truth. And you being an idiot is not funny. See how that works?

Who is the loser again?

Damn, I hate it when I fuck up. Now why didn't I write "proposed and implemented". Must of been because I figured you would know that proposals mean nothing. The proposal has to be implemented before it can be decided whether or not it was good for all Americans.

Kinda like that repeal of Obamacare. How many "proposals" to undo Obamacare have been made? And how many were voted on and passed? None you say.

Damn I hate it when I fuck up. Proposed and implemented were the correct words. Don't you hate it that you have nothing from the Republican party to point to as a success? Other than my mistake.

Kinda like the guy who votes Repub cause he is a fiscal conservative. Yet Republicans have been as big (or bigger) spenders as any Democrat ever thought of being. But you all sure do "believe" in fairy tales.
The problem is, they were all passed. The obstructionists in the Senate kept it from a vote.

Why do they do that thinking people ask themselves? After all, if the legislation is bad, the Senate will vote it down. Or would they? And then, there is the threat of the veto by Obama.

However, the question was not about what was proposed or even passed, but what legislation the Republicans have supported that help the American people.

That is just one example of Republicans writing legislation and policy that help the American people.

The real purpose of the thread, and your participation in it, is not what policies help Americans; however, what policies YOU AGREE with that help Americans, and simply bash the opposing party.

Not very intellectual of you.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".

I am largely a single issue voter. That issue is Gun Owner Rights. Every piece of legislation to limit or ban guns in this state and on the federal level has been written by Democrats, so I cannot even consider voting for their party.

rdean, why can't a Republican be honest enough to admit that there are no successful Republican programs that they can point to with pride and proudly proclaim that this (what ever "this" is) was good for all Americans and good for America too.

Hell, why can't there be an "honest" Republican period?

rdean, why can't a Republican be honest enough to admit that there are no successful Republican programs that they can point to with pride and proudly proclaim that this (what ever "this" is) was good for all Americans and good for America too.

Hell, why can't there be an "honest" Republican period?

Some are honest. Check out post number 5. What kind of a person is that? Someone who wouldn't throw a life preserver to a drowning man. One of today's typical Republican. And look at the likes that poster received.
I bet that same guy will insist he's a "true Christian".

I am largely a single issue voter. That issue is Gun Owner Rights. Every piece of legislation to limit or ban guns in this state and on the federal level has been written by Democrats, so I cannot even consider voting for their party.

And yet, Obama has signed legislation that increases gun rights more than any president in decades. How do you explain that? And before you come back with "liar" do a little research dum dum.

And it will hurt millions. Just what they want. Why? I don't know. Doesn't seem American.

Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.
You forgot to prove it.

Proof...the thread starter :lol:

Republicans consider themselves "millionaires without funds". This is why they work so hard to protect "other" millionaires. They will have the money as soon as their ship comes in. But they are protecting future funds now.

I'm on the right because people like rderp are on the left.

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.

See? It's people like me who would help people like you. Who would you help? Apparently, only yourself.

Forum List

Back