Teaper Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's probably at least 500 threads about the subject about the electoral college. My intent was not to debate the worth of the institution, but the fact is that it prevents plurality of national elections from choosing an Executive.

For example, a few more than 500 votes in Florida allowing every single one of that state's electoral votes to be cast for one candidate allowed "the people's" candidate to win?

No.

It allowed the people of Florida to hold an election and decide which candidate THEY wanted for president, rather than ignoring their voice and placing the candidate that California and New York chose in office.

Yes, Florida had a voice - which may upset you - but the concept of self-rule depends on ALL 50 states having a voice in the process.

Folks....this thread has just been cleaned of 25 violative posts before I got tired of cleaning....

This is NOT the Flame Zone.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Since some people are truly wanting to discuss the topic, I'm reopening the thread.

Discuss the topic. For those of you who have something to prove outside the topic - take it to the Flame Zone.

This is the only warning you'll get.

Folks....this thread has just been cleaned of 25 violative posts before I got tired of cleaning....

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Since some people are truly wanting to discuss the topic, I'm reopening the thread.

Discuss the topic. For those of you who have something to prove outside the topic - take it to the Flame Zone.

It was put it the CDZ to avoid the flames until it was moved...:doubt:

The title of the thread itself is a flame. :dunno:

How?

There's probably at least 500 threads about the subject about the electoral college. My intent was not to debate the worth of the institution, but the fact is that it prevents plurality of national elections from choosing an Executive.

For example, a few more than 500 votes in Florida allowing every single one of that state's electoral votes to be cast for one candidate allowed "the people's" candidate to win?

No.

It allowed the people of Florida to hold an election and decide which candidate THEY wanted for president, rather than ignoring their voice and placing the candidate that California and New York chose in office.

Yes, Florida had a voice - which may upset you - but the concept of self-rule depends on ALL 50 states having a voice in the process.

Um.

Didn't you just say that California and New York lost their "voice in the process?"

If so then how did ALL 50 states have a voice?

Also, I'm not sure how you reconcile the difference between a state's "voice" being weighted by population, and it being weighted by the number of representatives (a function of population) + senators = electoral votes.

At any rate, I'm not debating the electoral college's merits, I'm merely using it as an example of a buffer placed between "the people" and their representative government. This buffer has grown, while other definitions of "the people" have changed.

Because of such obsolescence grass roots movements become more popular, and established partisans that have fed from the status quo become more defensive.

How?

What is a "teaper?"

This is a flame thread, you started it to spew your hatred of the political opponents of the democrats.

The term is used to incite.

If you've noticed, the OP's posts have consistently repeated the same theme without offering much intellectual support. The primary purpose of the thread becomes servicing the OP's need for attention.

How?

What is a "teaper?"

This is a flame thread, you started it to spew your hatred of the political opponents of the democrats.

Teaper is short for Tea Partier. Flows much better and easier to type.

And now, I started the thread to have an honest discussion about Teaper racism. Regretfully, i has been proven that most Teapers are incapable of having an honest conversation. Hypocrites...they think it is okay to use the N word...but Teaper is a bad word. Fucking idiots.

What is a "teaper?"

And now, I started the thread to have an honest discussion about Teaper racism. Regretfully, i has been proven that most Teapers are incapable of having an honest conversation. Hypocrites...they think it is okay to use the N word...but Teaper is a bad word. Fucking idiots.

^^^^^^

See what I mean?

What is a "teaper?"

^^^^^^

See what I mean?

See what I mean. ^^^^^^^

Teapers can't have an honest discussion. I find it hilarious Samson thinks Teaper is a flaming word when he uses ****** all of the time.

I wonder if Samson is a teaper...

Of course, the mods won't allow honest discussion anyway...thats why they moved the thread from the CDZ...whatever teaper mod it was knew Teapers are incapable of honest discussion. Pathetic.

Jeez Teaper, you don't now when to quit. Hasn't this thread shown you how wrong you've been about the tea party being racist? Two great things came out of this thread. The first thing is the myth of the tea party being racist has thoroughly been discussed and debunked, and secondly, you earned your wonderful new nickname... Teaper. :lol:

Jeez Teaper, you don't now when to quit. Hasn't this thread shown you how wrong you've been about the tea party being racist? Two great things came out of this thread. The first thing is the myth of the tea party being racist has thoroughly been discussed and debunked, and secondly, you earned your wonderful new nickname... Teaper. :lol:

Tk needs a blow job. I think his landlord let him borrow $5. You should go take care of him...he is a virgin and could really use a release.

Um.

Didn't you just say that California and New York lost their "voice in the process?"

No, I sure didn't.

If so then how did ALL 50 states have a voice?

By keeping elections within the state, each state decides the preference of their own voters. New York voters have no impact on the election in Florida. That is the brilliance of the EC.

Also, I'm not sure how you reconcile the difference between a state's "voice" being weighted by population, and it being weighted by the number of representatives (a function of population) + senators = electoral votes.

The voice should be weighted. However, the weighting does not silence the smaller states, Your complaint here demonstrates that. Even though more democrats in California and New York wanted Gore in 2000, Florida was the swing state, because their election was independent. The greater population of the other states did not drown out the votes of Florida.

At any rate, I'm not debating the electoral college's merits, I'm merely using it as an example of a buffer placed between "the people" and their representative government. This buffer has grown, while other definitions of "the people" have changed.

Because of such obsolescence grass roots movements become more popular, and established partisans that have fed from the status quo become more defensive.

Except that it isn't a buffer, but instead the safeguard to the voice of the people.

The moment you claim that the Tea Party is racist, honesty is out of the equation. You seek to slander and libel the Tea Party.

I read "Huckleberry Finn." It used the word "******." It was not racist, far from it. Context is a key factor, one you ignored in your bigotry.

See what I mean. ^^^^^^^

Teapers can't have an honest discussion. I find it hilarious Samson thinks Teaper is a flaming word when he uses ****** all of the time.

Of course, the mods won't allow honest discussion anyway...thats why they moved the thread from the CDZ...whatever teaper mod it was knew Teapers are incapable of honest discussion. Pathetic.

If he is, will you burn a cross on his front lawn? :eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The thread should have been moved to Badlands, it is a call out thread.

The moment you claim that the Tea Party is racist, honesty is out of the equation. You seek to slander and libel the Tea Party.

I read "Huckleberry Finn." It used the word "******." It was not racist, far from it. Context is a key factor, one you ignored in your bigotry.

WTF does Huckleberry Finn have to do with anything? I am still trying to figure out how Teaper is offensive.

Seriously, you are comparing fiction to everyday conversation. Is that how you justify it when Teapers use the 'N' word?

See what I mean. ^^^^^^^

If he is, will you burn a cross on his front lawn? :eek::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The thread should have been moved to Badlands, it is a call out thread.

The thread was degraded by a biased...more than likely Teaper mod because they didn't want an honest conversation about the Teapers. As soon as that mod moved it...the thread went downhill. Teapers can't have an honest discussion and they are protected on this forum. It is a shame. A lot could have been discussed...

No one was called out, BTW, until the mod moved this thread so the Teapers could turn it into a flamefest. LOL...sort of like Affirmative Action for Teapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back