Teaper Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, I cant tell you how much I enjoyed reading each and every post in this thread, in its entirety. :lol:

Ive been calling him out all week on this "teaper" shit. He never produces any evidence. I see in this thread he has been pretending like "teaper" isn't meant as an insulting term, yet you can literally replace "teaper" with "asshole" every time he uses it and it fits perfectly. Nutz is a lying piece of dog shit.

I see now that hes been cornered, he is walking back his statements and pretending like he was just talking about a few bad apples... not true. Here are some quotes from this fucking moron...

They are...your typical teaper - PISSED that there is a black President and a slew of blacks who are more successful than them!

You are racist. You are a Teaper. There are more teapers like you who are racist than not. Therefore, the tea party is racist.

Teapers are racist...it is a racist movement. Look at your fellow teapers and how they spew hate all over this forum. If that isn't proof enough, read the news and open your eyes. Being fat and stupid all of your life will get you nowhere!

Of course you are a teaper...and you are one of the most vile racist scumbags on this forum...that is my evidence, the Tea Party caters to imbeciles like you...useless racist pussies who blame blackie for all of their personal failures.

Typical teaper...demanding answers then running away when someone asks him a question.

Nonetheless, you are still the best example of why the Tea Party movement is nothing more than a racist movement.

YOU are the reason I believe Teapers are racist. You are one of the most vile, disgusting racists on this forum and YOU represent the TEAPERS...none of them condemn you, therefore YOU and the TEAPERS are ONE.

I guess it is the same as you, a RACIST PUSSY FUCK, lump all blacks into the same category. YOU are a TEAPER...therefore ALL TEAPERS are racist fucks like YOU. Until a TEAPER condemns YOU for YOUR racism...I will always consider all TEAPERS to be RACIST PUSSIES like YOU. Now go suck your grand wizards dick, PUSSY!

Your post was loony man. Clearly you have no proof that the tea party is racist, yet you still claim that they are. That means you have zero credibility and youre clearly incapable of using logic and reasoning. You sir are a fool. :lol:

A racist pussy wants to talk to me about logic? :lmao: Why would someone not think teapers were racist assholes after they read your posts...you racist pussy.

Then you have this post, where he declares that im a tea party member, despite the fact that I tell him im not. He also accuses me of being Canadian, which is just fucking weird.

You are like a canadian idiot trying to convince the world that they are significant. Your words are nonsense. YOU are a piece of shit racist. YOU are part of the Tea Party movement. There are more people like YOU who are in the tea party than not. That is your indisputable proof.

Just look in the mirror...it is all the proof you need.

You want to deflect by getting me to defend myself against your moronic claims that im a racist. It isnt going to work... and no, im not a fucking Canadian, and im not a member of the tea party either you fucking idiot. :lol:

You see I dont give two shits about the stupid tea party, im just interested in exposing how much of a dummy you are. What kind of fucktard runs around saying "the tea party is racist", when he doesnt even have a shred of evidence to prove it? :lol:

You act like an idiot canadian. If you aren't part of the Tea Party movement, then why do you care so much that I think they are racist Teapers? Methinks you truly are a Teaper. Look in the mirror, that is why I think they are racist shitbags...because of canadian acting cesspool fuckwads like you. You racist piece of shit. Go suck on a maple leaf with your fellow canadian folk.

Oh Nutz, did you really think you could say all this crazy shit and it wouldn't come back to haunt you? You've got to be the dumbest son of a bitch this message board has ever seen! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh boy, I cant tell you how much I enjoyed reading each and every post in this thread, in its entirety. :lol:

Ive been calling him out all week on this "teaper" shit. He never produces any evidence. I see in this thread he has been pretending like "teaper" isn't meant as an insulting term, yet you can literally replace "teaper" with "asshole" every time he uses it and it fits perfectly. Nutz is a lying piece of dog shit.

I see now that hes been cornered, he is walking back his statements and pretending like he was just talking about a few bad apples... not true. Here are some quotes from this fucking moron...

They are...your typical teaper - PISSED that there is a black President and a slew of blacks who are more successful than them!

You are racist. You are a Teaper. There are more teapers like you who are racist than not. Therefore, the tea party is racist.

Then you have this post, where he declares that im a tea party member, despite the fact that I tell him im not. He also accuses me of being Canadian, which is just fucking weird.

You want to deflect by getting me to defend myself against your moronic claims that im a racist. It isnt going to work... and no, im not a fucking Canadian, and im not a member of the tea party either you fucking idiot. :lol:

You see I dont give two shits about the stupid tea party, im just interested in exposing how much of a dummy you are. What kind of fucktard runs around saying "the tea party is racist", when he doesnt even have a shred of evidence to prove it? :lol:

You act like an idiot canadian. If you aren't part of the Tea Party movement, then why do you care so much that I think they are racist Teapers? Methinks you truly are a Teaper. Look in the mirror, that is why I think they are racist shitbags...because of canadian acting cesspool fuckwads like you. You racist piece of shit. Go suck on a maple leaf with your fellow canadian folk.

Oh Nutz, did you really think you could say all this crazy shit and it wouldn't come back to haunt you? You've got to be the dumbest son of a bitch this message board has ever seen! :lol:

:lol: I have said a lot worse. But haunt me...bah, I won't lose a wink of sleep...especially over something a fag whore like yourself has to say.

"Youre racist"... "Youre a teaper"

What the is wrong with this fucking guy? Honestly, when you see someone repeat shit like this over and over again, clearly its a sign of a mental issue.

I have said a lot worse. But haunt me...bah, I won't lose a wink of sleep...especially over something a fag whore like yourself has to say.

That's all you have to say? I just posted quotes of yours which contradict all the bullshit you've been saying in this thread. You aren't even going to address it? Your debate skills are pathetically weak dude. You should get a shotgun and do your best Kurt Kobain impression. :lol:

Dude, whatever IQ guy. Like I said, I never said all Teapers are racist. If there was any question, I cleared it up. Obviously, you cannot move on...obviously you are avoiding my questions. I will neg you to remind me you stupid fuck. I am done with you, we are just moving and circles and you refuse to move on...over fucking semantics. Just because you are bitter and lonely doesn't mean I want to argue over something you can't prove all night. Move on, or shut up. I never said all teapers are racist and if there was any confusion, I have said on a number of occassions that all teapers are not racist.

What a fucking idiot.

Still waiting for your high IQ arguments...telling me where the sources I used all lied and there is no fact, just opinion.

My bet, you will continue with the semantics. With that High IQ and all...you would rather argue something that you still have not been able to prove.

Ahh, you have been caught. You are increasingly hostile, now you are bent on hurting my feelings rather than proving your point.

Your sources are HuffPo and "Americans Against the Tea Party." You really must be joking.

No, I truly think you are an idiot. Worthless idiot who can't refute anything. Don't like my sources, fine...but show me where the articles are lies. Show me what is not true. If Huffpo said the sky was blue and the sky was blue...does that mean the sky wasn't blue in your book?

How about Got News? :lol:

You are an idiot...you will only get flame responses from me for now on, fat boy.

Suits me just fine. Was rather pleased to see that response after I got back from brushing my teeth.

If the AATP said the sky was purple and Obama was a white man in disguise, odds are you would believe it. You are immensely gullible.

Spare me your threats. I've dealt with far worse on this board than you. At least the others I've debated weren't as stupid as you were.

Dude, whatever IQ guy. Like I said, I never said all Teapers are racist. If there was any question, I cleared it up. Obviously, you cannot move on...obviously you are avoiding my questions. I will neg you to remind me you stupid fuck. I am done with you, we are just moving and circles and you refuse to move on...over fucking semantics. Just because you are bitter and lonely doesn't mean I want to argue over something you can't prove all night. Move on, or shut up. I never said all teapers are racist and if there was any confusion, I have said on a number of occassions that all teapers are not racist.

What a fucking idiot.

Still waiting for your high IQ arguments...telling me where the sources I used all lied and there is no fact, just opinion.

My bet, you will continue with the semantics. With that High IQ and all...you would rather argue something that you still have not been able to prove.

Ahh, you have been caught. You are increasingly hostile, now you are bent on hurting my feelings rather than proving your point.

Your sources are HuffPo and "Americans Against the Tea Party." You really must be joking.

No, I truly think you are an idiot. Worthless idiot who can't refute anything. Don't like my sources, fine...but show me where the articles are lies. Show me what is not true. If Huffpo said the sky was blue and the sky was blue...does that mean the sky wasn't blue in your book?

How about Got News? :lol:

You are an idiot...you will only get flame responses from me for now on, fat boy.

Alright, how about the fact you posted from a completely biased source, such as "Americans Against the Tea Party"? Using the logic you used to call me on using GotNews, citing AATP simply makes you to be foolish.

Your HuffPo article for example, cites the KKK. That's strike one. Then it cites Alan Grayson as a credible source on Tea Party Racism. Alan Grayson. That's strike two. Them it cites someone named "SSVicious", a Stormfront member, as a credible source on racism. That's strike three. The fact that HuffPo had to dig into the Stormfront conversations to make that piece is an insult to journalistic integrity, and a devastating blow to your argument. Those people are so far right, that they will lie to smear moderate or even libertarian leaning movement.

Your first AATP article starts by smearing a radio host who supposedly uttered racial slurs on the air and was taken off the air. However, the site does not provide any audio clips of him saying those things on air. It appears he was censored. So, that's another blow to your argument. He was discussing the Redskins issue, not anything regarding black racism. The only time we can see him saying "******" or "****" is on his twitter feed, which was not his radio show, nor directed at any specific person or group.

Your second AATP article speaks for itself. "Vicious racists." You have no way of confirming that the people in those comments were necessarily Tea Party members, yes what they said was racist and uncalled for, what you can't prove is that they belonged to the Tea Party.

Anywho, I need to go to sleep. Wasting time with you is not what I had in mind in terms of relaxing.

Last edited:
what, gotta take the heat off their dear leader where he is dislike by 60% of the people in the country

so lets go dump on the tea party, the media said they are racist

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You hate Tea Partiers. You use racism as a vehicle to tout that hatred. Its one thing to condemn racism, but another to condemn someone based on your own twisted version of reality.

I'm frequently astonished that not only do the "Teaper's" not represent any political party, but that they seem to elicit such fear and hatred among the established partisans, both Democrats and Republicans.

I can only surmise that the Anti-establishment ideology is predictably threatening.

As a result, a Dazed Republican Party, a Confused Media, and a Frightened Democratic Party can only resort the playing the race card. Why do they feel this would be particularly effective? I can only guess it is to keep their constituents herded together, bleating in unison rather than questioning the partisan mantras.

It isn't anti-establishment, at all...it is the teaper racial nonsense. Again and again I say, I have no problem with the Tea Party Platform. It is admirable and mostly on spot. My issue is with the racism in the Tea Party. You guys can deny that there is a racist element in the Tea Party all you want...that is more telling than anything. I can't understand why Teapers can't be honest with themselves and admit that there is a racist element. Admit that there are racist signs at tea party rallies, admit that there are Teapers that are racist.

A racist element exists in Every ideology

I'm not sure what you mean by "racist signs at tea party raliies." I've never attended one, however I wouldn't be surprised if someone could interpret anything anyone does then assign blame to the entire group...........

Like you have done.

You hate Tea Partiers. You use racism as a vehicle to tout that hatred. Its one thing to condemn racism, but another to condemn someone based on your own twisted version of reality.

I'm frequently astonished that not only do the "Teaper's" not represent any political party, but that they seem to elicit such fear and hatred among the established partisans, both Democrats and Republicans.

I can only surmise that the Anti-establishment ideology is predictably threatening.

As a result, a Dazed Republican Party, a Confused Media, and a Frightened Democratic Party can only resort the playing the race card. Why do they feel this would be particularly effective? I can only guess it is to keep their constituents herded together, bleating in unison rather than questioning the partisan mantras.

It is like a stream of running water. You build a canal for it to flow through; from one point to another, and it will always flow in the same direction, yet the path it follows is always predetermined. Let the water flow freely, and it will take it's own course, eventually it will take that course so many times that it takes no other. People are like water, they can be directed; or direct themselves. If too many of them are dammed up for too long, the dam will break, and an uncontrollable torrent will be unleashed. That's the meaning of what the founders intended. That's all I ask for. Let the people find their own course, never let anyone dictate it to them, never let anyone hold them back.

Last edited:

It is like a stream of running water. You build a canal for it to flow through; from one point to another, and it will always flow in the same direction, yet the path it follows is always predetermined. Let the water flow freely, and it will take it's own course, eventually it will take that course so many times that it takes no other. That's all I ask for. Let the people find their own course, never let anyone dictate it to them.

Ironically, What you have described " letting people find their own course " terrified the founding fathers of the USA.

It is like a stream of running water. You build a canal for it to flow through; from one point to another, and it will always flow in the same direction, yet the path it follows is always predetermined. Let the water flow freely, and it will take it's own course, eventually it will take that course so many times that it takes no other. That's all I ask for. Let the people find their own course, never let anyone dictate it to them.

Ironically, What you have described " letting people find their own course " terrified the founding fathers of the USA.
@Samson

And the founders weren't always right. Ironically, they wanted to set their own courses, whether they knew it or not. They wanted to be free from British rule, to make their own rules and govern themselves as they saw fit. Subconsciously, I believe they wanted the same thing. But like you said, letting the citizens dictate their own course was terrifying to the founders. However, even then, they held that this government was "of the people, by the people, and for the people." Meaning the people have the power to change it's course, and in so doing, letting them dictate their own in the process.

Which is absolutely brilliant.

Last edited:
Well are you a communist or a teaper? But as for the race card...sometimes it is just racism. The Teaper movement has a lot of racist qualities and cannot be trusted. This is no race card. It is my view of the Tea Party and its members. Yeah, people use the race card a lot...these days, we see a lot of whites using it for their failures. But I have nothing to gain from this race card on a discussion forum. I would just like to sea the Tea Party gone, it is destroying true conservatism and the GOP in the name of hate.

See that bolded part above Nutz?? In your OP -- part of your flimsy evidence was from threads culled on USMB.. Now I know -- that you have MANY posters of being "Teapers".. SOme of them I know quite well. In fact -- lately seems like any conservative/liberatarian you don't agree with --- Is a racist "teaper".. So I wasn't surprised that those USMB links supplied were just pointing to posts by SunniMan (surely a racist teaper -- no doubt) and had NO EVIDENCE of any teaper/racist connection.. Am I a TEAPER -- Sen McCarthy?

Similarly, the major source of your HuffPo link is an actual thread from Stormfront.. Which I totally ignored the content of as any rational being should. What white supremists fantasize about in their own living rooms -- should STAY in their living rooms and is NOT evidence of a Tea Party -- racist connection..

You're gonna have to do much better to overcome reality here. The reality being that Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain, Alan West and host of other prominent BLACK Tea Party supporters pack them in and get them cheering. In fact, Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams are probably the heart and soul of Tea Party inspiration...

So to do better --- You've got to name names. And places.. And sources that are NOT based on Stormfront or obscure USMB links.. M'Kay???

All I did was post links to the first few comments in the Race Relations thread. There are many, many more examples, all you have to do is look. As you said yourself in another thread, most of them are moved to the flame zone. I was just being fair. Of course, the racist comments are ignored and many times thanked by your fellow teapers.

Naturally, you ignored the link to Stormfront...racists talking about how they use Teaper events to recruit isn't relevant, right?

The reality is that you guys claim the black Teapers...but as soon as they say something you disagree with, you will turn on them. In the same respect, these men existed well before the Tea Party movement. There platform has not changed in one way. And, no, they are NOT the heart and soul of the Tea Party movement. Hell, most teapers probably don't even know who Sowell or Cain are....let alone Ben Carson.

And as I mentioned, anecdotal evidence. The Teaper leaders are going to openly spew their racist nonsense if they want to become mainstream, would they?

I am not in the Tea Party but I certainly read and listen to Sowell, Cain and Carson. I contributed to his campaign and voted for Herman Cain. If not for the racist bastards in the Democrat party that made up lies and did their character assassination routine once again, Herman might have won.

I can use anecdotal evidence as well as you can, and when you say that the Tea Party people you know are racists. The ones I know despise racism. One of us know the wrong people, and it ain't me.

There is certainly racism in the liberal parties, too. Leaders in the D party were saying some pretty obviously racist things (clean cut, articulate and w no negro dialect). Personally, I find that much more offensive than using a slur when discussing/comparing slurs. One is a mainstream party in power, and those racist representatives of the D party were not called to account. That is much more disturbing, don't you think?

You aren't going to find a political party free of racists. As you, yourself, said, it is part of the human condition. If you actually want to deal with racism, you point it out when ANY party spews it, and you scream to remove those racists. Why would party affiliation have anything to do with it? Why not go after the racists who are currently in power instead of or in addition to a minor nonparty who hopes to be in power?

This is like saying men are racists pigs because David Duke is, and then flooding antimale sites with pictures of men doing racist things. I say we work on removing men from office and campaigning to only elect women. It makes as much sense to me.

To this day, most of the racists I know vote D around here if you go by signs in yards. Racists can pretty much join any party and find their clique within that party to fit in.

A thread title that is an attack on a political party and an op that is also an unsupported attack on the same movement and you put it in the clean debate forum. I reported it but I suspect the liberal mods we have will let it stay, if they do can i start a thread in the clean debate forum that is an attack on the liberals?
There is racism in the Tea Party. I explain why I think that racism exist when others says it does not. Where is the attack?

But then again, I am not singling anyone out, I am discussing the Tea Party as a whole

That is the problem. There is no unified "whole" party. You are using the broad brush to label good people bad because bad people exist among them while ignoring that the very same thing happens on all sides.

@Samson

And the founders weren't always right. Ironically, they wanted to set their own courses, whether they knew it or not. They wanted to be free from British rule, to make their own rules and govern themselves as they saw fit. Subconsciously, I believe they wanted the same thing. But like you said, letting the citizens dictate their own course was terrifying to the founders. However, even then, they held that this government was "of the people, by the people, and for the people." Meaning the people have the power to change it's course, and in so doing, letting them dictate their own in the process.

Which is absolutely brilliant.

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

The times have changed, and so has our interpretation of what is meant by "the people." When you mention the founders setting their own courses, you are correct; but THEIR "courses" were designed for a narrow slice of the spectrum of the US population. They easily justified their direction with the example of the French, who actually let "the people" set the course with disastrous results.

While the USA has embraced the evolution of our definition of "the people" to include women and blacks we are still reluctant to allow the actual population to act in its own behalf (e.g. electoral college still acts to regulate any direct presidential election; legislation is passed through a house of "representatives" each of which has over 700,000+ constituents).

The dinosaurs are absolutely terrified of a "teaper" movement that represents the early next stage of the evolutionary process, making the partisan status quo and the media they control obsolete.

Typical Liberalism. If they disagree with you they are racist, misogynist, and hate homosexuals. Black conservatives can be labeled "Uncle Tom", conservative women can be made fun of for their looks, and if you're gay and not a Democrat good God you got it coming! You guys are the ultimate hypocrites!

Typical Liberalism. If they disagree with you they are racist, misogynist, and hate homosexuals. Black conservatives can be labeled "Uncle Tom", conservative women can be made fun of for their looks, and if you're gay and not a Democrat good God you got it coming! You guys are the ultimate hypocrites!

Typical teaper, anyone disagrees with you, you call them a liberal hypocrite.

The times have changed, and so has our interpretation of what is meant by "the people." When you mention the founders setting their own courses, you are correct; but THEIR "courses" were designed for a narrow slice of the spectrum of the US population. They easily justified their direction with the example of the French, who actually let "the people" set the course with disastrous results.

While the USA has embraced the evolution of our definition of "the people" to include women and blacks we are still reluctant to allow the actual population to act in its own behalf (e.g. electoral college still acts to regulate any direct presidential election; legislation is passed through a house of "representatives" each of which has over 700,000+ constituents).

The dinosaurs are absolutely terrified of a "teaper" movement that represents the early next stage of the evolutionary process, making the partisan status quo and the media they control obsolete.

Failure of people to grasp the concept of the electoral college is a clear indictment of our failing educational system.

This nation was founded as a union of republican states, rather than an empire. The founding fathers had first hand experience with an empire. The Crown appointed local magistrates and governors from London, to serve the rulers far away. No one, not Federalist nor Libertarian, not Madison, Washington, nor Jefferson, Adams wanted an empire.

While debate over the power and authority of the Federal government was hotly debated, the concept of self-rule never was. Each state was designed to run an independent government, to elect representation from among themselves to send to the Federal government, The electoral college is the instrument of self-rule, it ensures that the people of all states have a voice. Then, just as now, a national election would place the Federal Government in the hands of a couple of states - expelling all others from the process.

Without the electoral college, presidential elections would be decided by New York, California, and Texas. The other 47 states can stay home, they have no voice. Because New York and California are ruled by the party, democrats favor the rule of the nation by a minority of states. However, we have been bequeathed the gift of liberty, provided that we are not so stupid as to squander it.

Failure of people to grasp the concept of the electoral college is a clear indictment of our failing educational system.

This nation was founded as a union of republican states, rather than an empire. The founding fathers had first hand experience with an empire. The Crown appointed local magistrates and governors from London, to serve the rulers far away. No one, not Federalist nor Libertarian, not Madison, Washington, nor Jefferson, Adams wanted an empire.

While debate over the power and authority of the Federal government was hotly debated, the concept of self-rule never was. Each state was designed to run an independent government, to elect representation from among themselves to send to the Federal government, The electoral college is the instrument of self-rule, it ensures that the people of all states have a voice. Then, just as now, a national election would place the Federal Government in the hands of a couple of states - expelling all others from the process.

Without the electoral college, presidential elections would be decided by New York, California, and Texas. The other 47 states can stay home, they have no voice. Because New York and California are ruled by the party, democrats favor the rule of the nation by a minority of states. However, we have been bequeathed the gift of liberty, provided that we are not so stupid as to squander it.

There's probably at least 500 threads about the subject about the electoral college. My intent was not to debate the worth of the institution, but the fact is that it prevents plurality of national elections from choosing an Executive.

For example, a few more than 500 votes in Florida allowing every single one of that state's electoral votes to be cast for one candidate allowed "the people's" candidate to win?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back