Racist AL billboard features ‘white genocide Mantra’ that inspired dozens of killings

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the message originated in a 221-word Mantra written by white supremacist Robert Whitaker. The Mantra has inspired racial killings, including the 2011 deaths of 77 people in Norway.

The Mantra’s message — and the Alabama billboard — have been heavily promoted by Timothy Gallaher Murdock, who runs an online community for racists called White Rabbit Radio.

BrLtCLxCQAAw6EA-1-2-615x345.jpg

To all the trolls from Stormfront and Free Republic…. we got your number. You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm proud of my 'culture'… is that wrong?"

No. You're a racist pig.

Link to story

Last edited:
So any white person who says they are proud to be white or proud of their culture is a racist.

Is this what you're saying Hazel?

Last edited:
221 words are at the extreme limit of a WN's intellectual bandwidth.

"According to the Southern Poverty Law Center..."

Quit reading after that.

The premier left wing hate group in America deeming anyone else to be haters deserves nothing more then MEH.

So you plugged your fingers in your ears and went LA-LA-LA-LA-I-CANNOT-HEAR-YOU.

Here's the Mantra: The Mantra |

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The billboard is clearly quoting from the Whitaker's Mantra.

You should be aware of the hate speech literally in front of your face, and especially its source.

Willful ignorance is not the way to go. Paging Edmund Burke...

Last edited:
So any white person who says they are proud to be white or proud of their culture is a racist.

Is this what you're saying Hazel?
Define "white culture". Is that suburban or trailer park white culture? Northern or Southern? Eastern or Western? Or is it more of a European white? And if so, again, would that be like a Scandinavian northern European white or a Spanish or Italian southern European "white"?

Racists are people who think that their "race" is better than everyone else. There is only one race, the human race, and we can all choose to contribute to our progress as a species or to continue ending life over who has the better skin color or imaginary sky-friend.

There is a difference between being proud to be white (or black or whatever color you are) and believing your color is superior to other colors.

When a WN talks about "white pride", they are talking about white supremacy.

And that is racist. Yes, indeed.

Last edited:
There is a difference between being proud to be white (or black or whatever color you are) and believing your color is superior to other colors.

What about Gay Pride week? Gay Supremacy?

And here's one for Black Pride..

DC Black Pride

:lol:

Seriously... there's something wrong with your brain.

DC Black Pride

Again, there is a difference in being proud to be white (or black or whatever color you are) and believing your race is superior. Did you catch the fact there is a DIFFERENCE between one and the other, dumbass?

"Gay Pride" does not imply that gays are superior. "White Pride" most certainly does imply white supremacy. WNs make a point of it.

There are black supremacists, but people who talk about "Black Pride" are not all black supremacists. Nor or all gays who have "gay pride" believe gays are superior. They simply won't allow themselves to feel ashamed or inferior for being black or gay the way their oppressors have long tried to make them feel.

But I have yet to meet a "White Pride" person who was not a white supremacist.

Last edited:
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the message originated in a 221-word Mantra written by white supremacist Robert Whitaker. The Mantra has inspired racial killings, including the 2011 deaths of 77 people in Norway.

The Mantra’s message — and the Alabama billboard — have been heavily promoted by Timothy Gallaher Murdock, who runs an online community for racists called White Rabbit Radio.

BrLtCLxCQAAw6EA-1-2-615x345.jpg

To all the trolls from Stormfront and Free Republic…. we got your number. You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm proud of my 'culture'… is that wrong?"

No. You're a racist pig.

Link to story

How do 77 people die 2011 times? Makes as much sense as the rest of your BS.

So you plugged your fingers in your ears and went LA-LA-LA-LA-I-CANNOT-HEAR-YOU.

Do you pay attention to what the KKK has to say? I sure the fuck don't.

It behooves one to know one's enemy. Otherwise one speaks from ignorance, which has been made abundantly evident here today.

I have paid very close attention to what WNs have to say. I have spent a lot of time among them. Yes, indeedy.

Last edited:

DC Black Pride

That's different. Black people should have pride in their race. But whites are inferior and should feel shame over who they are. Failure to admit that whites are a disease on the nation and the planet is racism - just ask G5000 or any democrat.

It's not that democrats are racists who hate whites, it's just that they accept the truth that white people are vermin who should be punished severely if not eradicated.

Forum List

Back