Teaper Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Why I believe the Tea Party Movement is Racist.

Imagine if there were a New Black Panther presence at a NAACP meeting - If so, I would say the NAACP was condoning racism...wouldn't you? Well what if there was a white nationalist group at Tea Party meetings, recruiting and attempting to influence the movement...same thing, right?

Is The Tea Party Racist? Ask Some Actual, Out-Of-The-Closet Racists
I am not a resident racist, so I can't post much of what this article discusses because it examines a racist forum talking about using Tea Party rallies to recruit new members and how they can transform the Tea Party (which is already racist) into a White Nationalist movement.
I have personally seen the recruitment at a tea party meeting in KY.

Of course, this is not proof, just more anecdotal evidence of the type of people the Tea Party attracts. What is even more damning is that these rally officials do not stop the recruitment process or their attempts to transform the so called movement into an entirely White Nationalist movement...they allow it. Allowing hate groups at a rally is indicitive of approving of them...

Of course, there are all of the racist signs at Teaper rallies. I agree, an isolated incident means nothing...but it happens over and over and over again. You would think, that if it weren't a racist movement...these signs wouldn't pop up at rallies, city after city after city. You would think that the organizers would ask these people to leave or not to display their sign...but as we have seen, that is not the case. I am not going to post pics of these signs...we all know they exist, we all know they are prevalent at Teaper rallies across the nation. We can say it is only a few out of many...and that is fine. It is just more anecdotal evidence and if you want proof of it, you can go to google and look at the signs yourself, I see no point in posting pictures we all know exist .

Tea Party Superstar Joe Walsh Taken off Air after Saying ?N*gger? and ?Sp*c? | Americans Against the Tea Party
I realize Teapers think all blacks use the 'N' word and it should give them the right to use it when they spew their nonsense. Of course, not all blacks use the N word and those who do - don't use it to spew racist nonsense, as a novelty to attract the dredges of the white race, or to demean an entire group. So if popular culture believes the N word is something that should not be used, if it is a word that people of good and common demeanor do not use...then it is not okay for a Teaper leader and personality to use it in any context...especially when you are supposed to be intelligent. Of course Joe Walsh thought he was the exception and of course, Teapers defend him.

And here, you can see Teapers have no boundaries as they shamelessy attack Malia Obama for working, creating controversy out of nothing and using it as an excuse to spew racist nonsense.
Vicious Racists Smear Malia Obama as ‘Affirmative Action Loser’ for Landing First Job (Screenshots) | Americans Against the Tea Party

Obama is forever linked to the racist Reverend Jeremiah Wright. He has received a lot of criticism for his relationship with the man, and understandably so. So when a racist organizes a Teaper event, why is it not the same.

John Tanton organized a Tea Party event in DC...

While the event was linked to a number of controversial figures, including an organizer who has argued for eugenics and called African-Americans a "retrograde species," that didn't deter Republicans like Rep. Steve King (Iowa) and Sens. Jeff Sessions (Ala.) and Ted Cruz (Texas) from showing up to join the chorus against a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

That Awkward Moment When The Tea Party Rally Gets Overtly Racist
At this event, Ken Crow, a Teaper leader went on to say
These great Americans who built this country. You came from them. And the unique thing about being from that part of the world, when you learn about breeding, you learn that you cannot breed Secretariat to a donkey and expect to win the Kentucky Derby. You guys have incredible DNA and don’t forget it.
I don't know, WTF is that supposed to mean.

There is a much, much more...the examples are forever. We can look at the professed Teapers on this very forum and their anti-black rhetoric. If you don't believe me, just check out these threads:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/361621-when-blacks-and-white-are-equal.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-it-s-time-to-give-reparations-to-blacks.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/362438-if-all-blacks-suddenly-left-america.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...with-a-toddler-and-threatens-the-toddler.html

Many more examples of Teaper hate and racism are evident throughout the forum...All I did was choose the first few in the Race Relations forum...which should be renamed to the Teaper Hate Fest Forum. If I were to go to the Flame Zone...I could probably give you hundreds of threads that illustrate Teaper hate. I agree, a few don't equal the whole...but the silence of other Teapers only tells me that this hate and racism is endorsed.

Is there a smoking gun...no. But there sure is a lot of evidence that points to the fact that the Teaper movement is racist. I could post much more, but I don't have the desire, realizing the argument from the teapers are going to attack the sources and make other nonsense claims that ignore simple facts. So just a summary will do.

We know that racists use Teaper events to recruit new members in an effort to steer the movement towards the White Nationalist. We know that at Teaper events across the nation...time and time again without fail, there are overtly racist signs and chants. We know that Teaper leaders like to use the 'N' word and believe it is okay. We know that Teapers are so low, they even attack the President's daughters. We know that avowed racists organize Teaper events and we know that Teaper leaders have no problem aligning themselves with such people. We know that members of the forum, who are Teapers, spew vile racist nonsense. We know that other teapers remain silence, thus condoning the racism.

We know that there was no Teaper movement prior to a black President. We know that the same issues we face today, we faced under Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter, Reagan and so on - and there was no Teaper movement. We know that the Teapers don't follow Reagan policies as their only goal is to obstruct and harm America. We know that teapers are anti-Government and stood by a racist Cliven Bundy as they threatened to use woman and children as human shields. We know that Teapers have done nothing but spew empty rhetoric.

There is nothing the matter with the Tea Party at face value...as a matter of fact their ideals are admirable. It is a shame it is just empty rhetoric. It is a shame that the movement is fueled by hate. Like I said, there is no smoking gun, but there is a whole hell of a lot of anecdotal evidence. Not all Teapers are racist, but too many are and the racist faction of your movement is your face...you allow that. Your silence is what makes the Teaper Movement nonsense. It is shameful.

PS..running late, I told someone I would post at 8 and I was running late, so I did not proofread or add everything that I could.

Last edited:
Obama is forever linked to the racist Reverend Jeremiah Wright. He has received a lot of criticism for his relationship with the man, and understandably so. So when a racist organizes a Teaper event, why is it not the same.
The difference is that if I went to a "teaper" event and found out it was run by a racist I wouldn't continue going for the next 20 years as Obama did.

• Banned
The difference is that if I went to a "teaper" event and found out it was run by a racist I wouldn't continue going for the next 20 years as Obama did.

And rightfully so. People don't understand, I dislike Teapers because of their racism...that doesn't mean I support Obama or that I am a liberal. I just don't like racists. The majority of Teapers I meet are racists...and the ones who you challenge on Teaper racism, all of a sudden claim they are not really Teapers, they are Libertarians.

And rightfully so. People don't understand, I dislike Teapers because of their racism...that doesn't mean I support Obama or that I am a liberal. I just don't like racists. The majority of Teapers I meet are racists...and the ones who you challenge on Teaper racism, all of a sudden claim they are not really Teapers, they are Libertarians.

The "racist" card is used far too much these days. And besides lets get real, you and I know it's just used to shut Whitey up.

Homework: Go to YouTube and search "James Manning", watch his videos then come back.

• Banned

The "racist" card is used far too much these days. And besides lets get real, you and I know it's just used to shut Whitey up.

Homework: Go to YouTube and search "James Manning", watch his videos then come back.

Well are you a communist or a teaper? But as for the race card...sometimes it is just racism. The Teaper movement has a lot of racist qualities and cannot be trusted. This is no race card. It is my view of the Tea Party and its members. Yeah, people use the race card a lot...these days, we see a lot of whites using it for their failures. But I have nothing to gain from this race card on a discussion forum. I would just like to sea the Tea Party gone, it is destroying true conservatism and the GOP in the name of hate.

A thread title that is an attack on a political party and an op that is also an unsupported attack on the same movement and you put it in the clean debate forum. I reported it but I suspect the liberal mods we have will let it stay, if they do can i start a thread in the clean debate forum that is an attack on the liberals?

I agree about the goal to point a racist finger at the group in an attempt to get moderates to avoid listening to any of their opinions regarding actual government policies. From the perspective of the TP, they're so used to these frivolous accusations, that it really has no impact to them personally, and even many on the outside see through the attempts to malign an entire group who are exercising their right to peaceful protest. It's easy to cherry pick a few radicals, but maybe some on the left truly believe that overall they are some sort of domestic terrorist organization...mostly I think they just fear the TP's potential to have influence to detract from the progressive agenda. It is the civic duty of the left to denounce and distract by any means necessary, so any exaggerations of the enemy to serve their purpose are justified in their minds.

Yes, the tee pottiers are racists. They wouldn't be tp if they weren't.

Yes, the tp started as something completely different but it very quickly morphed into The Hate The Black Guy And Lie About Him No Matter What He Does Party.

They are now the Wholly Owned Subsidiary Of Koch Industries Party.

And they're still racist.

As for Rev Wright, I have a lot of reasons I don't like him but I've listened to his sermons and never heard anything that was not and is not true. The US is racist.

There is no such thing as The Race Card because racism is not a game. Its real and it hurts us all in ways we don't even notice day to day.

All human beings are racist to some degree. Its what we are. We have a natural tendency to cling to our own. That's a shame and it makes us less than we could be.

The same is true of our fear of homosexuality.

If we could all look past our color, sex, creed, religion - to the person, we could grow. If we could stop demanding that everyone else be our religion, our color, our sexuality, we could people for what they really are.

Until then, we're stuck in this partisan hate and distrust.

• Banned
A thread title that is an attack on a political party and an op that is also an unsupported attack on the same movement and you put it in the clean debate forum. I reported it but I suspect the liberal mods we have will let it stay, if they do can i start a thread in the clean debate forum that is an attack on the liberals?
There is racism in the Tea Party. I explain why I think that racism exist when others says it does not. Where is the attack?

Well are you a communist or a teaper?
I know it's confusing. I'm working on getting that changed. :D

But as for the race card...sometimes it is just racism. The Teaper movement has a lot of racist qualities and cannot be trusted. This is no race card. It is my view of the Tea Party and its members. Yeah, people use the race card a lot...these days, we see a lot of whites using it for their failures. But I have nothing to gain from this race card on a discussion forum. I would just like to sea the Tea Party gone, it is destroying true conservatism and the GOP in the name of hate.
I went to school in a Black neighborhood so I saw firsthand how Blacks could be racist if given the numbers, you know, had the majority.

Same for Asians. A white school friend of mine had to go to court to be allowed to pay baseball on an all Asian team in Hawaiian Gardens CA. (This was the late 70's)

Same thing happens with Mexicans, Samoans and every other race. Gotta' stop focusing on it even though that's all the TV does. You have to reject Divide and Conquer tactics like that.

I agree about the goal to point a racist finger at the group in an attempt to get moderates to avoid listening to any of their opinions regarding actual government policies. From the perspective of the TP, they're so used to these frivolous accusations, that it really has no impact to them personally, and even many on the outside see through the attempts to malign an entire group who are exercising their right to peaceful protest. It's easy to cherry pick a few radicals, but maybe some on the left truly believe that overall they are some sort of domestic terrorist organization...mostly I think they just fear the TP's potential to have influence to detract from the progressive agenda. It is the civic duty of the left to denounce and distract by any means necessary, so any exaggerations of the enemy to serve their purpose are justified in their minds.

As I have said over and over again...I am not a liberal. I honestly believe the Tea Party Movement is racist. Is it so difficult to believe that someone can dislike Obama but not reduce themselves to sophomoric, racist attacks against him? I am black, I am conservative...why would I rally with people who use race as a reason to disagree with a President. Why would I support a group that displays racist signs at their events? Why would I march with a group that has racist groups recruiting at their events?

As for the Tea Party, I don't respect racism. I don't respect obstructionism. I don't respect manufacturing problems to defame a policy.

I believe in offering alternatives. I believe in functional debate. I believe in

And you expect me to take this seriously? This is just as bad as me citing GotNews is it not?

Americans Against the Tea Party? I may be impulsive, but I'm not stupid. Huffington Post? Really? Have you lost your mind? You have lost all credibility on this issue.

The sources you cite are overtly biased against the Tea Party. As for the posts you cite from the forum:

1) What of BBD's post was racist? If we were truly equal, what would there be to complain about? That is a legitimate question! Being truly equal would rob liberals and conservatives of their charges of racism. And as far as I know, BBD never has mentioned that he was a member of the Tea Party.

2) Sunni Man's post was mocking Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's demands that America pay reparations to blacks whose ancestors were slaves. The demand for reparations is totally preposterous. Oh, and Sunni Man (if you didn't gather by his name) is a Sunni Muslim. I don't know of any Muslims being in the Tea Party, Nutz.

3) RWHeathenGamer is a radical neoconservative, not even we 'teapers' are that far right. We would never advocate for eviction of the African American population from our country.

4) GHook's post condemns a black woman for beating a white woman and threatening her child. Anyone who does such is indeed an animal. Now if he wanted to be racist, he could have called her a '******' or a 'coon.' None of which he did. Don't mistake outrage for racism, Nutz.

This is no race card. It is my view of the Tea Party and its members.
That is precisely the problem. That is YOUR view of the Tea Party and it's members. It renders any contentions you make invalid. You want me to believe you? Be objective. Citing random posts from members of this forum who may or may not be 'teapers' tears a giant hole in your argument to boot.

No. Try that garbage on someone else.

Last edited:
Well are you a communist or a teaper?
I know it's confusing. I'm working on getting that changed. :D

But as for the race card...sometimes it is just racism. The Teaper movement has a lot of racist qualities and cannot be trusted. This is no race card. It is my view of the Tea Party and its members. Yeah, people use the race card a lot...these days, we see a lot of whites using it for their failures. But I have nothing to gain from this race card on a discussion forum. I would just like to sea the Tea Party gone, it is destroying true conservatism and the GOP in the name of hate.
I went to school in a Black neighborhood so I saw firsthand how Blacks could be racist if given the numbers, you know, had the majority.

Same for Asians. A white school friend of mine had to go to court to be allowed to pay baseball on an all Asian team in Hawaiian Gardens CA. (This was the late 70's)

Same thing happens with Mexicans, Samoans and every other race. Gotta' stop focusing on it even though that's all the TV does. You have to reject Divide and Conquer tactics like that.

Without a doubt all races have racists. But I am talking about racism in the Tea Party. It is not all inclusive white. There are members of all races. It still doesn't change my belief that the organization has a racist element to it that destroys the movement.

As I have said over and over again...I am not a liberal. I honestly believe the Tea Party Movement is racist. Is it so difficult to believe that someone can dislike Obama but not reduce themselves to sophomoric, racist attacks against him? I am black, I am conservative...why would I rally with people who use race as a reason to disagree with a President. Why would I support a group that displays racist signs at their events? Why would I march with a group that has racist groups recruiting at their events?

As for the Tea Party, I don't respect racism. I don't respect obstructionism. I don't respect manufacturing problems to defame a policy.

I believe in offering alternatives. I believe in functional debate. I believe in

Is that why you started a thread about a single incident with a white girl demanding everyone condemn it then in less then 30 minutes claimed every white person on the board was racist? Then continued through out that thread to claim everyone that told you you were wrong were racist whites?

You're free to believe whatever you want...but it sounds like you're easily influenced by the outliers. Is is just this group, or any organization, that you would choose to focus on the exception, rather than the rule. Take these so-called signs for example...of the hundreds of thousands who have gathered, what percentage had some sort of racist sign?? Then again, you might define it as anyone opposed to Obama, because you could assume that means they're anti-black...perhaps. People were even caught infiltrating the group posing as racists in order to paint the group in a negative light. I see those sort of maneuvers as acts of desperation. I do respect people who stand up for their beliefs, and you may define opposition as obstructionism, but others would say that it's courageous. It's all a matter of perspective.

And you expect me to take this seriously? This is just as bad as me citing GotNews is it not?

Americans Against the Tea Party? I may be impulsive, but I'm not stupid. Huffington Post? Really? You have lost all credibility on this issue.

The sources you site are overtly biased against the Tea Party.
Fact is fact...no? On top of that, do you expect Teapers Daily to be critical of itself? LMAO
1) What of BBD's post was racist? If we were truly equal, what would there be to complain about? That is a legitimate question! Being truly equal would rob liberals and conservatives of their charges of racism. And as far as I know, BBD never has mentioned that he was a member of the Tea Party.

2) Sunni Man's post was mocking Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jacksons demands that America pay reparations to blacks whose ancestors were slaves. That is totally preposterous.

3) RWHeathenGamer is a radical neoconservative, not even we 'teapers' are that far right. We would never advocate for eviction of the African American population from our country.

4) GHook's post condemns a black woman for beating a white woman and threatening her child. Anyone who does such is indeed an animal. Now if he wanted to be racist, he could have called her a '******' or a 'coon.' None of which he did. Don't mistake outrage for racism, Nutz.
I simply posted a link to a few threads without spending a lot of time finding specific examples. The truth of the matter is that if you don't see the racist posts by Teapers, you are either blind or intellectually dishonest.

That is precisely the problem. That is YOUR view of the Tea Party and it's members. It renders any contentions you make invalid. You want me to believe you, be objective. Citing random posts from members of this forum who may or may not be 'teapers' tears a giant hole in your argument to boot.

No. Try that garbage on someone else.

Its more than a random post. But as I predicted, you will accept Got News, which presented no facts but you reject any other news source. A fact is a fact. The signs existed, racists recruit at teaper events, JOhn Tanton helped to organize a Tea Party event...he is a proven racist...What is false in any of the stories I posted or evidence I supplied? Please be specific.

Do you not believe there are racist signs at tea party events? Do I really need to post the pics?

Do you not believe White Nationalist don't use teaper events to recruit...did you go to the source and read through comments.

Quit being disingenuous and dismissing what you refuse to believe. The evidence is right in front of you. You want a smoking gun as if the Tea Party Grand Poobah is going to come out and say, 'yes, the Tea Party is racist.' That isn't going to happen...just like the Black Panthers aren't going to say they are racists. You have to look at the anecdotal evidence as a whole. There are simply too many examples of tea party racism to summarily dismiss it because it hurts your ego.

Is that why you started a thread about a single incident with a white girl demanding everyone condemn it then in less then 30 minutes claimed every white person on the board was racist? Then continued through out that thread to claim everyone that told you you were wrong were racist whites?

I repeat.

Its more than a random post. But as I predicted, you will accept Got News, which presented no facts but you reject any other news source. A fact is a fact. The signs existed, racists recruit at teaper events, JOhn Tanton helped to organize a Tea Party event...he is a proven racist...What is false in any of the stories I posted or evidence I supplied? Please be specific.

Do you not believe there are racist signs at tea party events? Do I really need to post the pics?

Do you not believe White Nationalist don't use teaper events to recruit...did you go to the source and read through comments.

Quit being disingenuous and dismissing what you refuse to believe. The evidence is right in front of you. You want a smoking gun as if the Tea Party Grand Poobah is going to come out and say, 'yes, the Tea Party is racist.' That isn't going to happen...just like the Black Panthers aren't going to say they are racists. You have to look at the anecdotal evidence as a whole. There are simply too many examples of tea party racism to summarily dismiss it because it hurts your ego.
How about if the members of this forum take total mouth breather freakazoids like rdean, PaintMyHouse and/or Luddly and portray them as everyday mainstream democrats that you would meet on the street?

This thread, as a supposed clean debate, is preposterous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back