Teaper Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...nowhere do I say all teapers are racist. Nice try though. Plurality does not equate to totality...now does it.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -Leonardo Da Vinci

Why I believe the Tea Party Movement is Racist.

"The Tea Party Movement" implies you meant everyone, not just one person here, or another there, you meant everyone.

No, it does not...keep trying you fucking moron.

You have called everyone that disagrees with you a racist on this board in several threads. In fact in the one I linked you claimed all tea party members were all the white people on this board AND THAT THEY ALL WERE RACIST.

Yet I ask you to show me, you can't.

Already linked to the thread just go back to your second post in said thread.

I did not see what you are talking about, you will have to be more specific. Where exactly did I say that all tea parties were white and where did I say they were all racist. If I said it, there will be a quote and you can permalink to it and post the quote here. Please show me.

Just who did you think you were dealing with, Nutz? When I said "no more freebies" I meant it.

The only thing you have proven is that you are a fucking idiot. In none of your examples can you say that I call All teapers racist. Plurality does not mean totality.

Just like your assertion that someone is committing perjury when they lie to the police...or that all spoofing is a federal offense. You are nonsensical and have little ability to comprehend. YOU GET NO MORE FREE PASSES. I can now see why everyone gives you such a hard time, you are an idiot who thinks he is intelligent. Back it up a notch, kid...you aren't that smart...at all. As a matter of fact, the more I see of your idiotic posts...the more I see that you are simply a dumb, fat kid who is probably still a virgin and has absolutely no life experience, no education, and no life.

How a fat, stupid kid can be so fucking arrogant, I don't know.

Now you're lashing out. Calling me names. "Plurality does not mean totality"? In this case it does. It is you versus the world in this thread, and you are losing badly.

You are a liberal plant. You aren't even a Republican. There was something off about you the moment you started spouting this Tea Party racism nonsense. You have been refuted time after time. Funny, I've been here over a year and a half, and not many people would call me "fat and stupid" except for the liberal trolls on this board.

You are defeated. Suck it up and move on. Your experiences do not amount to a hill of beans compared to the mountain of facts speaking against you.

Hmmm...as expected. No teapers condemning this. And you folks really believe teapers aren't full of hate and rage! If the white girls story was true, it would be certain that the racist teapers would be spewing their hatred and blaming black folk of racism and all of the ills of the world.

You mean that quote. Where do I say all teapers are racist? Seems to me as if I modified the noun, Teapers with racist. That doesn't say all teapers are racist. That implies that there are indeed members of the tea party that are racist.

Try again.:lol:

Yeah...nowhere do I say all teapers are racist. Nice try though. Plurality does not equate to totality...now does it.

Why I believe the Tea Party Movement is Racist.

"The Tea Party Movement" implies you meant everyone, not just one person here, or another there, you meant everyone.

Yes it does, or do you not fully comprehend the English language? You just wrote nearly a 1,300 word essay on "Why I believe the Tea Party is Racist."

Keep digging pal.

Just who did you think you were dealing with, Nutz? When I said "no more freebies" I meant it.

The only thing you have proven is that you are a fucking idiot. In none of your examples can you say that I call All teapers racist. Plurality does not mean totality.

Just like your assertion that someone is committing perjury when they lie to the police...or that all spoofing is a federal offense. You are nonsensical and have little ability to comprehend. YOU GET NO MORE FREE PASSES. I can now see why everyone gives you such a hard time, you are an idiot who thinks he is intelligent. Back it up a notch, kid...you aren't that smart...at all. As a matter of fact, the more I see of your idiotic posts...the more I see that you are simply a dumb, fat kid who is probably still a virgin and has absolutely no life experience, no education, and no life.

Now you're lashing out. Calling me names. "Plurality does not mean totality"? In this case it does. It is you versus the world in this thread, and you are losing badly.
In this case it does? LOL quite trying so hard to put words in my mouth. In NONE of the examples you provided did I even come close to calling all Teapers racist. Why don't you spend your time now searching for all of the times that I clearly stated that all Teapers are NOT racist. You spent your time trying to prove your false accusation, now spend a few minutes in search of the truth. (My bet, you won't try)
You are a liberal plant. You aren't even a Republican. There was something off about you the moment you started spouting this Tea Party racism nonsense. You have been refuted time after time. Funny, I've been here over a year and a half, and not many people would call me "fat and stupid" except for the liberal trolls on this board.
:lol: liberal plant. What an idiot. Consider this...I am being a dick to you because you are full of shit. One day you are taking a break, the next day you change your political philosphy, one day you are looking for a job, and the next day you are not. You are pathetic. I have tried to be nice to you, but your arrogance and nonsensical attempts to attribute statements that are not true are starting to piss me off. You are dishonest, you are useless and you are nowhere near as smart as you think you are. It is that simple.
You are defeated. Suck it up and move on. Your experiences do not amount to a hill of beans compared to the mountain of facts speaking against you.

YOU HAVE PROVIDED ZERO FACTS. Hell, you have not even been able to refute any evidence I presented...you have been playing semantics all night. What facts have I presented are wrong (if you were smart, you would be able to point one out). You don't like the sources...but what facts in the sources are not true or are an opinion.

Show me some sign of intelligence you dweeb. Declaring victory when all you can do is manufacture nonsense and argue semantics is pathetic.

Oy. Now you can't even manage to stay on topic in your own thread. Now you are resorting to ad hominem attacks on me because you cannot for the life of you disprove my argument, or acknowledge your inferences that the ENTIRE TEA PARTY MOVEMENT WAS RACIST.

The only "facts" you presented were of your own experience. Hello, the real world called, and it says you need facts to enter. You are not even capable of debating properly, much less backing up these experiences of yours with facts. And it is you manufacturing this nonsense, Nutz.

I declare victory because I know my position is superior. Many others in this thread agree with me, not you. My arguments make more sense, yours are nothing but ramblings on about experiences you had with mythical Tea Party racists,

Tell me, if you told me you got abducted by aliens, would you expect me to simply believe you based on your word? Because naturally I would ask you to prove it.

In this case it does? LOL quite trying so hard to put words in my mouth. In NONE of the examples you provided did I even come close to calling all Teapers racist. Why don't you spend your time now searching for all of the times that I clearly stated that all Teapers are NOT racist. You spent your time trying to prove your false accusation, now spend a few minutes in search of the truth. (My bet, you won't try)
:lol: liberal plant. What an idiot. Consider this...I am being a dick to you because you are full of shit. One day you are taking a break, the next day you change your political philosphy, one day you are looking for a job, and the next day you are not. You are pathetic. I have tried to be nice to you, but your arrogance and nonsensical attempts to attribute statements that are not true are starting to piss me off. You are dishonest, you are useless and you are nowhere near as smart as you think you are. It is that simple.

YOU HAVE PROVIDED ZERO FACTS. Hell, you have not even been able to refute any evidence I presented...you have been playing semantics all night. What facts have I presented are wrong (if you were smart, you would be able to point one out). You don't like the sources...but what facts in the sources are not true or are an opinion.

Show me some sign of intelligence you dweeb. Declaring victory when all you can do is manufacture nonsense and argue semantics is pathetic.

You are delusional and a liar. You have claimed all Tea party are racist you have claimed everyone that disagrees with you is tea party and you have proven yourself to be racist.

Yes it does, or do you not fully comprehend the English language? You just wrote nearly a 1,300 word essay on "Why I believe the Tea Party is Racist."

Keep digging pal.

Not all Teapers are racist, but too many are and...

From the OP...clearly I stated that not all teapers are racist. CLEARLY.

As you would say...

Keep digging

You lying fuck.

Try again.

Keep digging pal.

As you would say...

Keep digging

You lying fuck.

Try again.

"But too many are." Even still you contradicted yourself in your own thread. Sorry, that's more points off for you kid.

Last edited:

You are delusional and a liar. You have claimed all Tea party are racist you have claimed everyone that disagrees with you is tea party and you have proven yourself to be racist.

BINGO. Guilt by association fallacy. He knows it.

Keep digging pal.

As you would say...

Keep digging

You lying fuck.

Try again.

"But too many are." Even still you contradicted yourself in your own thread. Sorry, that's more points off for you kid.

And how does 'too many' are equate to all?

You are getting ridiculous at this point. I said too many are and that all of a sudden means all?

And I am still waiting for you to address my questions. You can't prove I have said all teapers are racist and continuing to try is a waste of time. You are truly a fucking idiot...trying to attribute an argument to me that I did not make. AND EVEN IF I DID (which I did not) I have cleared it up by stating, on numerous occasions, that not all teapers are racist.

So what is your next move...can you move beyond the semantics and manufacturing arguments? Tell me now, what is not true in the OP. What did I present from the liberal rags is not fact. What did I present from the non-news source is opinion.

As you would say...

Keep digging

You lying fuck.

Try again.

You are getting ridiculous at this point. I said too many are and that all of a sudden means all?

And I am still waiting for you to address my questions. You can't prove I have said all teapers are racist and continuing to try is a waste of time. You are truly a fucking idiot...trying to attribute an argument to me that I did not make. AND EVEN IF I DID (which I did not) I have cleared it up by stating, on numerous occasions, that not all teapers are racist.

So what is your next move...can you move beyond the semantics and manufacturing arguments? Tell me now, what is not true in the OP. What did I present from the liberal rags is not fact. What did I present from the non-news source is opinion.

When you say "The Tea Party Movement" you imply all who are involved within such movement are racist. Then you backpedal to "not all of them, but too many" you really are quite the wordsmith, Nutz. Remind me to neg you later.

What you did is called backpedaling.

Last edited:

Yet you cannot produce a quote? :lmao: Come on Gunny...why are you so bitter? Why are you so dishonest. What nerve did I hit.

When you say "The Tea Party Movement" you imply all who are involved within such movement are racist. Then you backpedal to "not all of them, but too many" you really are quite the wordsmith, Nutz. Remind me to neg you later.

Dude, whatever IQ guy. Like I said, I never said all Teapers are racist. If there was any question, I cleared it up. Obviously, you cannot move on...obviously you are avoiding my questions. I will neg you to remind me you stupid fuck. I am done with you, we are just moving and circles and you refuse to move on...over fucking semantics. Just because you are bitter and lonely doesn't mean I want to argue over something you can't prove all night. Move on, or shut up. I never said all teapers are racist and if there was any confusion, I have said on a number of occassions that all teapers are not racist.

What a fucking idiot.

Still waiting for your high IQ arguments...telling me where the sources I used all lied and there is no fact, just opinion.

My bet, you will continue with the semantics. With that High IQ and all...you would rather argue something that you still have not been able to prove.

One other thing, Nutz, I have three younger brothers. We have all been IQ tested. My IQ was in the high 120's. Theirs were even higher than mine. So, I am as smart as I say I am.

Any other flawed assumptions you want to make about me?

:lmao: Anyone who touts their IQ score on the internet is a buffoon. When you can make a concise argument, I might think you are smart. But if all you can do is try to put words in my mouth that I did not say...bah, I don't believe it. YOU HAVE MADE ZERO POINTS OR ARGUMENTS ALL NIGHT! Just bullshit semantics. IQ...what a dumb fuck. I guess that high IQ has worked out great for you...grandmother's basement, no job, overweight, no girlfriend...do you have a car?

I know, the statement was completely false. I patterned it after your anecdotes. I had no way of proving it. All it was was just a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense. Just like you have no way of substantiating your argument.

Your entire argument has been based off of semantics. And now you're lecturing me? Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot, now do you?

Last edited:

Dude, whatever IQ guy. Like I said, I never said all Teapers are racist. If there was any question, I cleared it up. Obviously, you cannot move on...obviously you are avoiding my questions. I will neg you to remind me you stupid fuck. I am done with you, we are just moving and circles and you refuse to move on...over fucking semantics. Just because you are bitter and lonely doesn't mean I want to argue over something you can't prove all night. Move on, or shut up. I never said all teapers are racist and if there was any confusion, I have said on a number of occassions that all teapers are not racist.

What a fucking idiot.

Still waiting for your high IQ arguments...telling me where the sources I used all lied and there is no fact, just opinion.

My bet, you will continue with the semantics. With that High IQ and all...you would rather argue something that you still have not been able to prove.

Ahh, you have been caught. You are increasingly hostile, now you are bent on hurting my feelings rather than proving your point.

Your sources are HuffPo and "Americans Against the Tea Party." You really must be joking.

What a fucking idiot.

Ahh, you have been caught. You are increasingly hostile, now you are bent on hurting my feelings rather than proving your point.

Your sources are HuffPo and "Americans Against the Tea Party." You really must be joking.

No, I truly think you are an idiot. Worthless idiot who can't refute anything. Don't like my sources, fine...but show me where the articles are lies. Show me what is not true. If Huffpo said the sky was blue and the sky was blue...does that mean the sky wasn't blue in your book?

How about Got News? :lol:

You are an idiot...you will only get flame responses from me for now on, fat boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back