Teacher of The Year Arrested For Lewd Acts Performed On a Thirteen Year-Old Child

Coyote, I got a notification that you quoted me but I don't see it though.
Ah. I know why. I had started to reply to you, changed my mind, went to another then came back to this one. When I replied to another post, yours was still there so I had to edit my response. It is one thing I don't like about this software.

80% of pedophiles are not gay or trans, they are hetero/straight.

And about 75% of those pedo's don't have sex with kids to have sex with them, they do it to destroy them............
either because they had it done to them, or because they despise and hate kids for being kids. Or some other ludicrous reason.
Gay men make up less than 2% of the population. You are saying that 2% of the population is responsible for 20% of child assaults.

While 98% of the population are responsible for 80% of the assaults.

So, who is more likely to be a pedophile?

There are a lot of women having "lewd acts" with young school boys today.
Yes I am a pirate.......50 years too early.....

(Buffett fans will understand)

Last edited:
Its funny to you is it, you laugh? The issue you have chosen as your hill of moral relevancy, is ludicrous, there is no comparing the two, as its not a serious societal issue, if it was it would draw ire of Americans, the democrat universal sexual exploitation of American children so dwarfs your ludicrous little hill as to be analogous to comparing an explosion on the moon, to the moon actually exploding, it is just an attempt by you to rationalize morality on down to a game of whataboutism!
Your excuses are notable.

Your excuses are notable.
No, they are your failed attempt at achieving a sort of moral relevancy, the truth is indisputable, while both revolve around sexual exploitation of a child, one is radically more prevalent than the other, you merely seek to hide political objectives behind the one!

No, they are your failed attempt at achieving a sort of moral relevancy, the truth is indisputable, while both revolve around sexual exploitation of a child, one is radically more prevalent than the other, you merely seek to hide political objectives behind the one!
God God your partisan blindness. You think transgender kids more prevalent than little girls in beauty pageants? Ithink it is your political objectives interfering with rational thought.

Forum List

Back