Officer Wrongfully Arrested For The Assault Of Thug Teens

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A 49-year-old man in Georgia is facing multiple felonies and several decades behind bars after he allegedly became violent with a group of teenagers who had knocked on his door and ran away — a prank typically called “ding dong ditch” or “ring and run” — then tried to run them down with his car before exiting the vehicle and choking one of the teens. William Raymond Cole was taken into custody on Monday morning and charged with two counts of felony aggravated assault and one count of cruelty to children in the first degree, authorities announced. The charges each carry a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Police said that the incident began when a group of teenagers allegedly knocked on Cole’s front door “as part of a game commonly referred to as ‘Ding Dong Ditch.'” “After catching up to the kids, Cole allegedly attempted to strike them with the vehicle,” Police wrote in the release. “When this was unsuccessful, Cole once again began to chase the group on foot. After catching one of the teens, Cole is further alleged to have choked them until a witness intervened. At that time, Cole fled the scene.”

Welcome to Biden's America, where these current attacks on our law enforcement is never ending. This happened in Georgia also, I wonder if the racist DA Fani Willis had anything to do with this? A couple of years ago, no DA or cop in America would issue a warrant for the arrest of one of their own; just because he defended his home from a bunch of thugs. These low-lifes needed to be taught a lesson and their parents (if they have any) should have been the ones getting arrested for raising such trash kids.

Anyone who comes to your home and does that; is basically asking to be shot. Should the guy have tried to run them over? I think that is up for debate. Keep in mind, he was acting as an officer, apprehending a couple of thugs who as far he knows, were trying to break into his home - he had a duty to take these thugs out before they attempt to break into someone else's home.

"A 49-year-old man in Georgia is facing multiple felonies and several decades behind bars after he allegedly became violent with a group of teenagers who had knocked on his door and ran away — a prank typically called “ding dong ditch” or “ring and run” — then tried to run them down with his car before exiting the vehicle and choking one of the teens. William Raymond Cole was taken into custody on Monday morning and charged with two counts of felony aggravated assault and one count of cruelty to children in the first degree, authorities announced. The charges each carry a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

Police said that the incident began when a group of teenagers allegedly knocked on Cole’s front door “as part of a game commonly referred to as ‘Ding Dong Ditch.'” “After catching up to the kids, Cole allegedly attempted to strike them with the vehicle,” Police wrote in the release. “When this was unsuccessful, Cole once again began to chase the group on foot. After catching one of the teens, Cole is further alleged to have choked them until a witness intervened. At that time, Cole fled the scene.”

Welcome to Biden's America, where these current attacks on our law enforcement is never ending. This happened in Georgia also, I wonder if the racist DA Fani Willis had anything to do with this? A couple of years ago, no DA or cop in America would issue a warrant for the arrest of one of their own; just because he defended his home from a bunch of thugs. These low-lifes needed to be taught a lesson and their parents (if they have any) should have been the ones getting arrested for raising such trash kids.

Anyone who comes to your home and does that; is basically asking to be shot. Should the guy have tried to run them over? I think that is up for debate. Keep in mind, he was acting as an officer, apprehending a couple of thugs who as far he knows, were trying to break into his home - he had a duty to take these thugs out before they attempt to break into someone else's home.
Hmmm. Arrested after trying to evade arrest and reported as armed and dangerous by his own police department? Yet you approve him chasing down teens with his car, then catching and beating the crap out of one, breaking the orbital bone of the 15-year-old kid, and you automatically approve his actions?
How many years were you a cop before having to leave the force?

I used to love ****** knocking when I was a kid.
Police even made me go back to one homeowner and apologize lol

1. I have never heard of that "game."

2. It does not seem as violent as the infamous knockout "game" committed by certain folks, who DO deserve to be assaulted in self-defense.

3. If those teens just knocked on his door and ran away, I don't think that they should have been assaulted. Is there more to that "game"?

4. I am guessing that the cop was outraged that some teens would dare do that to him -- a police officer.

We used to call it Jack Knock 50 years ago. I am shocked that they play it in the US where knocking on doors is an offence under various shoot people laws.

I remember one January night playing this game as most kids of certain age did. The homeowner had set up a sprinkler and got his revenge. It was one of the last times I played the game on people I didn’t know. That was one cold ass walk home.

Two wrongs do t make a right. The kids were stupid playing this game in a time many homes have doorbell camera. The cop, who should have known better, will have plenty of time to think of how poorly he reacted

Forum List

Back