Teacher in Florida denies Holocaust

People are allowed to form their own opinion whether to believe or disbelieve that Big Foot or the Loch Ness monster actually exist.

But when it comes to the Holocaust fantasy, 100% belief in the official story is demanded from everyone, and woe to the person who discovers evidence the so called Holocaust narrative leaves much to be desired. ... :cool:

under the laws of shariah shit-----any suggestion that the idiocy produced by the rapist dog of Mecca is false is a CAPITAL CRIME. Of course you already know that I have been acquainted with persons who have escaped the stink of shariah shit holes. ------they are PREMANENTLY scared------my very own hubby will not even touch a Koran------and avoids the storefront mosques that exist locally by walking across the street rather than get near one. For any person who supports Islamic blasphemy laws IN ANY WAY-----those complaints against laws that countries like Austria and German have against the DENIAL of the islamo-Nazi program and the actual project -----seem silly

First she stated the Holocaust never happened; then she states that only 3 Million Jews died during the Holocaust
The so called Holocaust and 6 million is a myth made up by the Jews.

Only around 200 thousand members of the hebrew tribe died. Mainly from various diseases and lack of food during the final years of the war. ...:cool:

First she stated the Holocaust never happened; then she states that only 3 Million Jews died during the Holocaust

Only around 200 thousand members of the hebrew tribe died. Mainly from various diseases and lack of food during the final years of the war. ...:cool:

That’s a good Muslim Boy. Keep telling yourself that :auiqs.jpg:

Fools like you have to hide on the internet...

Now, THAT is FUNNY. Coming from a Barbaric . Savage , Uncivilized “ religion” who has killed Millions of Christians.
What's funny is you sticking up for the Christians who throughout history have killed millions of Jews. ... :lol: :lol:
One would have to determine the definition of "Christian." Born-again believer? Sometime church attender? Anyone wearing a cross?

Of course there is. You are a liar, and your lies are dangerous.
And I, of course, do not have to hide on the internet. You do.
I am not lying about anything. What I post is my opinion about things that I believe are true. If you disagree, that is your problem, not mine.

I'm not hiding on the internet. I just post here like everyone else. Including you. ... :cool:

Nah, that's a lie, too. And yes, you are hiding. You wouldn't vomit those lies in public.
Why do some people go ballistic when certain aspects of the official holocaust narrative is questioned or doubted?

I don't call you names for believing in the alleged holocaust. So why can't you extend me the courtesy of accepting my disbelief? .... :dunno:

Why do some people go ballistic when certain aspects of the official holocaust narrative is questioned or doubted?
Because they know why you are peddling your lies. That was a stupid question that i am quite sure you already knew the answer to.

"Accepting your belief"...excuse you ...I didnt injure or imprison you. You are free to keep your lies. Stop yer whinin'.

Florida Principal: ‘I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event’

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan

That is a fact, the holocaust is not a fact.

Good to know - unfortunatelly I'm not able to tell this a pleasant relative who had survived Auschwitz. She's now dead too, like so many other members of my familiy, who were murdered from the Nazis. Let me tell you: You got a serious problem with god now again. I hope it's not to late for you to leave your wrong way.

Forum List

Back