Teacher in Florida denies Holocaust

The Juden in were always stirring up problems in Germany..

0.5% of all Germans were Jews. Before Hitler came existed not a big racism nor existed problems in Germany with Jews. The christian-jewish roots of Germany were specially very important in all cases of science and cultural life.

The citizens in that country had no choice but to round up the Juden and place them in protective internment camps.

The terror mechanism of the Nazis was totally different. German Jews lived in little groups and famillies all over Germany. The Nazis marked this Germans with a yellow sign (Star of David) and in all passports and identity cards they modified the names. They showed in this way to every German "We have the absolute control - and if we don't like you, then we are able to exclude you too from the German people:"

They were given free housing, free food, and full time gainful employment.

Oh sorry. I did not know that you came from Arcturus IV to the third planet solar system.

Yet all they did was complain about the guards and living conditions. ... :cool:

Florida Principal: ‘I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event’

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan

Nazis killed those of Jewish descentl, Polish, German, French.....do I believe it was six million Jews? Nope,

Nearly all Jews (more exact: the Ashkenazim) spoke a German language - either German or Yiddish. When Jews spoke German then they also spoke in most cases the language of the German region where they lived. They were Germans like all others. In Poland the Jews spoke Yiddish (a German language) - that's why the racism in Poland was also an Anti-german racism. So when Germans murdered Jews then this was a fratricde - when Polish and other Slaws murdered Jews, then this was a genocide.

because it wasn't just Jewish people that perished but by embellishing the number of deaths certainly set up the "guilt card" that helped make the former Palestinian Rothschild created zionist refuge.. What I find rather ironic is that Stalin and Mao-Tse-Tung put Hitler ( He of the Rothschild bloodline) a distant third when it comes to democide.

I guess you have the feeling you understand what you say here. But I fear you have a problem with the logic of time. It was never easy for Jews to live in Russia - not under the Czars and not under the Commies. Some Jews had supported the revolution in Russia (mostly on reason of the terrible poorness of the Jews in Russia) - but also lots of US-Americans had supported once the revolution in Russia, because the revolution was a fight against the role of the nobles. This part of history had transformed the Nazis into their form of idiotic hate propaganda against Jews.

Last edited:
... we can't have Jews dictating our beliefs ...

What Jews never did in history with anyone, who was not a Jew. It were always others, who did not like to accept the belief of the Jews. In most cases this people, folks or nations do not exist any longer - although they were much more mighty once. So perhaps the belief of the Jews in god is a little more than only a belief. As far as I know the Jews are the eldest people living in a continuing tradition since thousands of years.

Last edited:

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan

That is a fact, the holocaust is not a fact.

Good to know - unfortunatelly I'm not able to tell this a pleasant relative who had survived Auschwitz. She's now dead too, like so many other members of my familiy, who were murdered from the Nazis. Let me tell you: You got a serious problem with god now again. I hope it's not to late for you to leave your wrong way.

a lot of people died in Auschwitz, even Poles. We never talk about the Americans that killed many. We were on alien soil killing others. I have no serious problem with God, I do not believe in God. Oh I use to be very religious and very RC, but not any more, but my morals from early life are still with me. Actually I even find life all the more precious now, why, because when you are dead, you are dead.

So any boycott is fine with me, and not believing in the holocaust if fine with me, but I believe in WWII when over 65 million people died. To talk about the holocaust is making the jews sound like only they died in WWII and we know that is not the case.

Last edited:

Good to know - unfortunatelly I'm not able to tell this a pleasant relative who had survived Auschwitz. She's now dead too, like so many other members of my familiy, who were murdered from the Nazis. Let me tell you: You got a serious problem with god now again. I hope it's not to late for you to leave your wrong way.

a lot of people died in Auschwitz, even Poles. We never talk about the Americans that killed many. We were on alien soil killing others. I have no serious problem with God, I do not believe in God. Oh I use to be very religious and very RC, but not any more, but my morals from early life are still with me. Actually I even find life all the more precious now, why, because when you are dead, you are dead.

So any boycott is fine with me, and not believing in the holocaust if fine with me, but I believe in WWII when over 65 million people died. To talk about the holocaust is making the jews sound like only they died in WWII and we know that is not the case.

I believe you're actually a Trump voter posting to make liberals look bad, Jackboots.

I believe it. So it's true.

I believe you're actually a Trump voter posting to make liberals look bad, Jackboots.

Do you think Jew life is over anyone else who died in WWII. If not , then you can't look at WWII through the holocaust. Why, because they were a small aka tiny percentage of people who died in WWII.

In the atlantic part of world war 2 - except in Poland and in Russia (and without Germany too) - died about 0,8 million civilists during world war 2. The 5.7 million civilists, who were murdered in Poland, are including the numbers of the Polish Jews as far as I know. The Polish government today don't like to acccept that lots of Poles fought together with the German Nazis against the German Jews (Ashkenazim) in Poland too. Sure existed lots of heroes in Poland - but this heroes are not an excuse for a historical misrepresentation. Lots of Poles were murderers too. And the situation of Russia is very difficult to analyze, specially because Stalin murdered lots of Russians and murdered also Polish people.

From the Nazis were murdered about 1/3 of all Jews of the world - while another 1/3 of the Jews of the world had young Jewish soldiers in the armies of the world, who fought against the Nazis. It were murdered about 5.7 up to 6.3 million Jews from and for the Nazis during this what you call "holocaust", what the Jews normally call "the shoa" and what the Nazis had called once "Endlösung" (="final solution"). The shoa was an industrialized form of mass-murder. One of the worst crimes the world ever had seen.

Last edited:

Do you think Jew life is over anyone else who died in WWII. If not , then you can't look at WWII through the holocaust. Why, because they were a small aka tiny percentage of people who died in WWII.

Stop making liberals look idiotic. I know you're a GOP Trump voter, but this is just not fair, Jackboots. Sheesh

You must be a Trump voter GOP plant. I believe it despite all facts to the contrary. So, it's true.

Stop making liberals look idiotic. I know you're a GOP Trump voter, but this is just not fair, Jackboots. Sheesh

You must be a Trump voter GOP plant. I believe it despite all facts to the contrary. So, it's true.

So you think Trump voters are anti jews?

You are. Didn't you campaign for Trump? I think you did. I believe it because I want to, so it must be true.

I must spell it out for you Penny. I'm using Holocaust Denial on you. DUH

In the atlantic part of world war 2 - except in Poland and in Russia (and without Germany too) - died about 0,8 million civilists during world war 2. The 5.7 million civilists, who were murdered in Poland, are including the numbers of the Polish Jews as far as I know. The Polish government today don't like to acccept that lots of Poles fought together with the German Nazis against the German Jews (Ashkenazim) in Poland too. Sure existed lots of heroes in Poland - but this heroes are not an excuse for a historical misrepresentation. Lots of Poles were murderers too. And the situation of Russia is very difficult to analyze, specially because Stalin murdered lots of Russian and murdered also Polish people.

From the Jews were murdered about 1/3 of all Jews of the world - while another 1/3 of the Jews of the world had young Jewish soldiers in the armies of the world, who fought against the Nazis. It were murdered about 5.7 up to 6.3 million Jews from and for the Nazis during this what you call Holocaust, what the Jews normlaly call the shoa and what the Nazis had called once "Endlösung" (="final solution"). The shoa was an industrialized form of mass-murder. One of the worst crimes the world ever had seen.

You know I don't really care about the jews who died in WWII since they started the economic war against Germany. I think they actually probably started WWII, and over 65 million died in WWII. Just like now, the American Military is fighting wars in the ME for Israel and SA, and now they want the US to go after Iran.

So people in the US have a right to teach about WWII and not the holocaust and he should not apologize.

You are. Didn't you campaign for Trump? I think you did. I believe it because I want to, so it must be true.

No kidding.

No kidding.

All facts and evidence to the contrary, just believe what you want.

Holocaust denial.

So you are a GOP loving Trump-campaign-working Trump voter who just posts here to make liberals look bad. MAN! See how easy it is when you apply Holocaust denial to everything!!?!? Also, it's actually January outside the the government seeded the clouds with Hot Seeds.

Believe, Jackboots!! Just believe

In the atlantic part of world war 2 - except in Poland and in Russia (and without Germany too) - died about 0,8 million civilists during world war 2. The 5.7 million civilists, who were murdered in Poland, are including the numbers of the Polish Jews as far as I know. The Polish government today don't like to acccept that lots of Poles fought together with the German Nazis against the German Jews (Ashkenazim) in Poland too. Sure existed lots of heroes in Poland - but this heroes are not an excuse for a historical misrepresentation. Lots of Poles were murderers too. And the situation of Russia is very difficult to analyze, specially because Stalin murdered lots of Russian and murdered also Polish people.

From the Jews were murdered about 1/3 of all Jews of the world - while another 1/3 of the Jews of the world had young Jewish soldiers in the armies of the world, who fought against the Nazis. It were murdered about 5.7 up to 6.3 million Jews from and for the Nazis during this what you call Holocaust, what the Jews normlaly call the shoa and what the Nazis had called once "Endlösung" (="final solution"). The shoa was an industrialized form of mass-murder. One of the worst crimes the world ever had seen.

You know I don't really care about the jews who died in WWII since they started the economic war against Germany. I think they actually probably started WWII, and over 65 million died in WWII. Just like now, the American Military is fighting wars in the ME for Israel and SA, and now they want the US to go after Iran.

So people in the US have a right to teach about WWII and not the holocaust and he should not apologize.

What's in it for you?

This issue you have with Jews?

You are a liar; they did not start the economic War in Germany. I posted a link where it states Hitler was Anti Semitic in the 1920’s, the minute he got into power he started with the economic War on the Jewish people and his blatant Anti Semitism; and the German Jews reacted to it
Tell us how the U. s. Is in the M. E. Fighting for Israel, SHERI.
That teacher was FIRED. The Holocaust DID happen and he does NOT have the Right to say it didn’t

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia

This is the link. SHERI is too full of hate and ignorance to understand it

Last edited:

What's in it for you?

Not sure, but I think SHERI is married to a MUSLIM

Let her be as ignorant and stupid as she wants. Unfortunately, these are the facts and that teacher was FIRED

CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN GERMANY map - Google Search

What's in it for you?

Not any jews personally, but just the crooks, liars, pedophiles and female assaulters. I just do not put a jews life in WWII over and above any other life loss.

The teacher was relocated, due to the jews in his area.

You are a liar; they did not start the economic War in Germany. I posted a link where it states Hitler was Anti Semitic in the 1920’s, the minute he got into power he started with the economic War on the Jewish people and his blatant Anti Semitism; and the German Jews reacted to it
Tell us how the U. s. Is in the M. E. Fighting for Israel, SHERI.
That teacher was FIRED. The Holocaust DID happen and he does NOT have the Right to say it didn’t

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia

This is the link. SHERI is too full of hate ignorance to understand it

I do not care about it, and I do believe the Jews of the world started WWII. Case in point, many Jews fought for Hitler's military, and also the Evangelical Christians were the majority of the German army.

The principal has every right to say it. This is the USA , we have freedom of speech, I hope he is suing, oh that's right we don't anymore, seems people are not hired for boycotting Israel.

You know I don't really care about the jews who died in WWII since they started the economic war against Germany.

You have nothing to do with Germany and I am a German on my own. German and Jew are not expressions, which exclude each other. Never was so.

I think they actually probably started WWII, and over 65 million died in WWII.

You should try to read and to understand what other people say to you.

Just like now, the American Military is fighting wars in the ME for Israel and SA, and now they want the US to go after Iran.

From an US-American point of view world war 2 are two independent wars. The Atlantic war or European part - the war against Germany - and the pacific war or Asian part - the war against Japan. In both wars together died about 50 million people - but much less civilists.

He should not only apologize - he should again go to school and start to become a teacher - and learn to teach his children what's true. The holocaust was one of the worst crimes the world ever had seen, since human beings are living here. It was an industrialized form of effective mass-murder. Murder was a normal business for the ruthless Nazi killers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back