Teacher in Florida denies Holocaust

109 locations where Jews have been Expelled throughout history.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
There's the correct answer. Now for a list on who they blame for it ?
Anyone who ever did business or worked for one of these assholes can explain it with a quickness. Any "club" I don't give a shit if its tropical fish, birds, cars, bikes, guns or knitting has a horde of the assholes begging for upper tier to feel important and useful.They adore titles and name tags, pay or no.
Wanna find one(or 5) step out on the street with a microphone. A Mic is like a pile of shit to a fly....or to any Jew.

Florida Principal: ‘I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event’

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan
There is one undeniable fact from the Holocaust; it proved that without question, prayer is a myth, perpetrated by the ignorant.

Unfortunately. I agree
Maybe you don't understand prayer. The practical application of prayer is to alter the fabric of one's identity. The structure of prayer matters. Giving thanks and giving praise puts one in a thankful state of mind which has been scientifically proven to be one of the key behaviors of reaching a state of happiness. When we are happy two things will happen; dopamine will be released which gives us that happy feeling and all of the learning centers of the brain get turned on.

Lastly and probably most importantly, prayer should not be about what God can do for us. Prayer should be about us asking God what He wants us to do.

Structure of Prayer:
1. Give thanks.
2. Give praise.
3. Ask God what He wants us to do.
4. Listen.

It can be done anytime, but we are most receptive to hearing the Spirit in the early morning when we are less full of ourselves.

FWIW, I doubt the people who experienced the holocaust forgot about God. Suffering has a unique way of stripping our pride away and bringing us closer to God.

"Judea Declares War on Germany! Jews of all the World Unite! Boycott of German Goods!
Mass Demonstrations!" - These were all headlines in the Daily Express on March 24, 1933.

"The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany.
Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish
wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and
the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people." - Daily
Express, March 24, 1933.

(snip)

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but
soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy
Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United
Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson,
page 188 and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors, and
airmen. We must hate until we win." - Lord Beaverbrook, quoted in Niemals! by Heinrich
Goitsch.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the
most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -

Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

https://archive.org/stream/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933_djvu.txt

Last edited:
"Judea Declares War on Germany! Jews of all the World Unite! Boycott of German Goods!
Mass Demonstrations!" - These were all headlines in the Daily Express on March 24, 1933.

"The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany.
Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish
wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and
the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people." - Daily
Express, March 24, 1933.

(snip)

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but
soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy
Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United
Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson,

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors, and
airmen. We must hate until we win." - Lord Beaverbrook, quoted in Niemals! by Heinrich
Goitsch.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the
most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -

https://archive.org/stream/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933/JewsDeclareWarOnGermany1933_djvu.txt

Was this before or after hitler named himself chancellor of Germany?

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Muslims have been killing Christians and people of other religions for over 2000 years. What was done to the Jewish people should have been done to them .
Their Savagery and depravity goes on and on. How many Christians have been killed by Muslim Terror Attacks this year? ( The last SIX months) . That doesn't even include other religions

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm[/QU

Muslims have

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm[/QU

Muslims have been killing Christians and others
For Centuries. What happened to the Jews should have happened to them. Look st all the killings just this year alone

Express, March 24, 1933.

(snip)

Alliance").

Goitsch.

https://www.nationalists.org/library/hitler/daily-express/judea-declares-war-on-germany.html

Don't like it because the German Jews reacted the way they did to Hitler's being in power? Another stupid statement; SHERI

Against the backdrop of revolution and violence, Hitler's antisemitism was becoming increasingly radical. It is noteworthy that he said he did not support uncontrolled 'emotional' pogroms (outbursts of anti-Jewish violence). Instead, he argued for an ‘antisemitism of the mind'. It had to be legal and would ultimately lead to the 'removal' of the Jews.

As early as August 1920, Hitler compared the Jews to germs. He stated that diseases cannot be controlled unless you destroy their causes. The influence of the Jews would never disappear without removing its cause, the Jew, from our midst, he said. These radical ideas paved the way for the mass murder of the Jews in the 1940s.

Common sense would suggest his Hatred started before the 1930's. However you are too ignorant and bigoted to understand it

Last edited:

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan

Nazis killed those of Jewish descentl, Polish, German, French.....do I believe it was six million Jews? Nope, because it wasn't just Jewish people that perished but by embellishing the number of deaths certainly set up the "guilt card" that helped make the former Palestinian Rothschild created zionist refuge.. What I find rather ironic is that Stalin and Mao-Tse-Tung put Hitler ( He of the Rothschild bloodline) a distant third when it comes to democide.

1. Holocaust Deniers are blinded by bigotry. So they willingly make themselves moronic, which is both maddening and hilarious to watch. HOWEVER:

2. The principal's PRIVATE beliefs are immaterial. Please read on: I say this as a conservative Christian public school teacher. There are people who would say I'm disqualified from teaching and should be "fired" or whatever because I believe a dead man came back to life and sits at the right hand of God.

The principal can believe whatever moronic things he wants about the Holocaust privately. He simply cannot teach those twisted "facts" to children. The error he made was in writing his beliefs to a parent via email. He should have just said something to the effect of, "Teaching the Holocaust is part of our curriculum. If individual parents want their children excused from this unit they can see me at school" or whatever and left his views out of it.

Nazis killed those of Jewish descentl, Polish, German, French.....do I believe it was six million Jews? Nope, because it wasn't just Jewish people that perished but by embellishing the number of deaths certainly set up the "guilt card" that helped make the former Palestinian Rothschild created zionist refuge.. What I find rather ironic is that Stalin and Mao-Tse-Tung put Hitler ( He of the Rothschild bloodline) a distant third when it comes to democide.

Europe at the time had approx 8 Million Jews and 6 Million died. What’s so hard to understand? Did others die? Yes ; but that doesn’t refute the facts.
Speaking of the facts; try READING. He denies it EVER happened
Don’t like the fact that Israel exists? Too bad

Europe at the time had approx 8 Million Jews and 6 Million died. What’s so hard to understand? Did others die? Yes ; but that doesn’t refute the facts.

I appreciate your effort but arguing with Holocaust deniers is like talking to a brick wall. It's best to either openly mock them or ignore them. They have put open BIGOTRY before any kind of logic or reason and they make no bones about it....at least on the internet.

It would be like people living next to an empty house for three years and then suddenly a large family moves in. You might say, "hey look, you have neighbors." They say, "no we don't. We don't want neighbors. We don't like neighbors. We like the house empty because it's quiet and we can park our cars in their driveway. SO we don't believe in neighbors. So they don't live there."

You can even lead these senseless mules over to LOOK AT THE NEIGHBORS and they will still tell you they're not there.

That's what Holocaust deniers are like.

I appreciate your effort but arguing with Holocaust deniers is like talking to a brick wall. It's best to either openly mock them or ignore them. They have put open BIGOTRY before any kind of logic or reason and they make no bones about it....at least on the internet.

It would be like people living next to an empty house for three years and then suddenly a large family moves in. You might say, "hey look, you have neighbors." They say, "no we don't. We don't want neighbors. We don't like neighbors. We like the house empty because it's quiet and we can park our cars in their driveway. SO we don't believe in neighbors. So they don't live there."

You can even lead these senseless mules over to LOOK AT THE NEIGHBORS and they will still tell you they're not there.

That's what Holocaust deniers are like.

Thank you. I’m not trying to “ convince “ them; just like dealing with their denial, anger and stupidity

The true bigotry comes from people like you, who insist that everyone must believe in the official Holocaust story or else suffer the consequences of your disdain and hatred towards them. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back