Teacher in Florida denies Holocaust

Florida Principal: ‘I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event’

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan

That is a fact, the holocaust is not a fact.

XXXX-meister (don't post personal info of another poster) We all know that you don't believe in the Holocaust but I personally don't care. It takes a Sick, Demented, Racist Mindset to " think" like that
In OTHER Posts you have stated that you do but the Jewish People were to blame for it, Maybe you should read your prior posts before posting your usual garbage and Hate :dig:

Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder what he would say if I denied Slavery ? He's probably a follower of Farrakhan

Yes it is, shitstain

Consider the source. Garbage comes from Garbage

I've been to Buchenwald....it happened. One of the most sobering moments of my life

We all know that you don't believe in the Holocaust but I personally don't care. It takes a Sick, Demented, Racist Mindset to " think" like that
In OTHER Posts you have stated that you do but the Jewish People were to blame for it, Maybe you should read your prior posts before posting your usual garbage and Hate :dig:

I believe that WWII happened, and that even some Jews fought for Hitler. Besides all the Jews who got killed were reincarnated due to past sinful life's.

In 2000, he described the Holocaust as God's retribution against the reincarnated soul of Jewish sinners:

Ovadia Yosef - Wikipedia

“ The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.[64][65]

Apparenlty Hitler was in "Gods" plan, it too bad that over 65 million died to atone for jewish sins.

But that is the way it is today, how many men died and were maimed for Iraq, Syria, and now Iran??

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes it is, shitstain

I've been to Buchenwald....it happened. One of the most sobering moments of my life

Never been. I would like to go but many of my Friends ( Jewish) believe it will be too upsetting.
We have a Holocaust Museum near us that many found extremely difficult
My niece actually visited the House where Anne Frank was during the HOLOCAUST before she was killed

Yes it is, shitstain

Never been. I would like to go but many of my Friends ( Jewish) believe it will be too upsetting.
My niece actually visited the House where Anne Frank was during the HOLOCAUST before she was killed

I understand why you don't. Next year we'll take our children, they're old enough to understand and they need to see it

Yes it is, shitstain

You niece visited the house where Anne Frank suspected of having stayed during WWII. They also have a black museum in Milwaukee. We have museums for everything. I see Fox has their same decades old commercials of IFCJ's on their cable channel asking for money. And by the way, Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

:th_spinspin:

Yes it is, shitstain

You niece visited the house where Anne Frank suspected of having stayed during WWII. They also have a black museum in Milwaukee. We have museums for everything. I see Fox has their same decades old commercials of IFCJ's on their cable channel asking for money. And by the way, Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

If they have Museums for the Holocaust that never happened then I can say there are Black Museums for Slavery that never happened . It’s the same bigoted, racist, twisted logic
Let’s see...,,, The Holocaust never happened yet the Jews declared War on Germany?????
Talk about bigoted, racist, twisted logic ; SHERI
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia

Tell us please how the Jews declared War on Germany, SHERI, That remark could only come from a Bigoted, Racist Moron like yourself

Yes it is, shitstain
]]

Yes it is, shitstain

Yes it is, shitstain

Please tell us why the Jews declared War on Germany. There will be no response from SHERI

The Juden in were always stirring up problems in Germany.

The citizens in that country had no choice but to round up the Juden and place them in protective internment camps.

They were given free housing, free food, and full time gainful employment.

Yet all they did was complain about the guards and living conditions. ... :cool:

The Juden in were always stirring up problems in Germany.

The citizens in that country had no choice but to round up the Juden and place them in protective internment camps.

They were given free housing, free food, and full time gainful employment.

Yet all they did was complain about the guards and living conditions. ... :cool:

Tell us please what those problems were. There will not be a response. Garbage comes from Garbage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2019

These are just a few terror attacks your Filthy ILK is responsible for in the last six months

Forum List

Back