My beliefs.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
The universe is full of neurotransmitters and when they gather together they can form intelligence like Humans. Every living being has neurotransmitters including plants. And the universe is on big intelligent entity that thinks differently than anything because it uses all our neurotransmitters to make it up.

When we die our spirits rise and join the Cosmos, where Spirits flitter from place to place. Tiny ant's have spirits, dogs have spirits, but with little intelligence. Humans have spirits and larger being have spirits. Spirits can embed themselves into mortal form to enjoy the emotions of being mortal both good and bad. Even the most evil man has his spirit haunted by those he tortured.

At the end of time the spirits unite into one single being, like mortal man, part good and part bad making up the whole. And time has no beginning or end, it eats it's tail. For all Eternity.

So what religion organization would have me as a member?

the law of one >>>

law-of-one.jpg

The universe is full of neurotransmitters and when they gather together they can form intelligence like Humans. Every living being has neurotransmitters including plants. And the universe is on big intelligent entity that thinks differently than anything because it uses all our neurotransmitters to make it up.

When we die our spirits rise and join the Cosmos, where Spirits flitter from place to place. Tiny ant's have spirits, dogs have spirits, but with little intelligence. Humans have spirits and larger being have spirits. Spirits can embed themselves into mortal form to enjoy the emotions of being mortal both good and bad. Even the most evil man has his spirit haunted by those he tortured.

At the end of time the spirits unite into one single being, like mortal man, part good and part bad making up the whole. And time has no beginning or end, it eats it's tail. For all Eternity.

Interesting, that is pretty close to what I believe.

The one that doesn't believe it's necessary to be an organization. :thup:

Every living being has neurotransmitters including plants.

really, what neurotransmitters are those for plants ...

neurotransmitters are physiology so partially correct, physiology is a metaphysical substance and plants are physiological - not having neurons - proves the brain is not the spiritual basis of living beings, the spirit certainly is something different than the physical biology. that disappears when the spirit is removed.

At the end of time the spirits unite into one single being, like mortal man, part good and part bad making up the whole.

for shame, purity is always the end product, one or the other.

Could the Universe be a giant brain, or Mind? Is this the God science is searching for?

Could the Universe be a giant brain, or Mind? Is this the God science is searching for?

Exactly how I imagined it. Now imagine a Cosmos with multi Universes in it and each Universe is a unique individual. Mind Boggling.

Forum List

Back