Teacher in Florida denies Holocaust

Good to know - unfortunatelly I'm not able to tell this a pleasant relative who had survived Auschwitz. She's now dead too, like so many other members of my familiy, who were murdered from the Nazis. Let me tell you: You got a serious problem with god now again. I hope it's not to late for you to leave your wrong way.

a lot of people died in Auschwitz, even Poles. We never talk about the Americans that killed many. We were on alien soil killing others. I have no serious problem with God, I do not believe in God. Oh I use to be very religious and very RC, but not any more, but my morals from early life are still with me. Actually I even find life all the more precious now, why, because when you are dead, you are dead.

So any boycott is fine with me, and not believing in the holocaust if fine with me, but I believe in WWII when over 65 million people died. To talk about the holocaust is making the jews sound like only they died in WWII and we know that is not the case.

In the atlantic part of world war 2 - except in Poland and in Russia (and without Germany too) - died about 0,8 million civilists during world war 2. The 5.7 million civilists, who were murdered in Poland, are including the numbers of the Polish Jews as far as I know. The Polish government today don't like to acccept that lots of Poles fought together with the German Nazis against the German Jews (Ashkenazim) in Poland too. Sure existed lots of heroes in Poland - but this heroes are not an excuse for a historical misrepresentation. Lots of Poles were murderers too. And the situation of Russia is very difficult to analyze, specially because Stalin murdered lots of Russian and murdered also Polish people.

From the Jews were murdered about 1/3 of all Jews of the world - while another 1/3 of the Jews of the world had young Jewish soldiers in the armies of the world, who fought against the Nazis. It were murdered about 5.7 up to 6.3 million Jews from and for the Nazis during this what you call Holocaust, what the Jews normlaly call the shoa and what the Nazis had called once "Endlösung" (="final solution"). The shoa was an industrialized form of mass-murder. One of the worst crimes the world ever had seen.

You know I don't really care about the jews who died in WWII since they started the economic war against Germany. I think they actually probably started WWII, and over 65 million died in WWII. Just like now, the American Military is fighting wars in the ME for Israel and SA, and now they want the US to go after Iran.

So people in the US have a right to teach about WWII and not the holocaust and he should not apologize.

You are a liar; they did not start the economic War in Germany. I posted a link where it states Hitler was Anti Semitic in the 1920’s, the minute he got into power he started with the economic War on the Jewish people and his blatant Anti Semitism; and the German Jews reacted to it
Tell us how the U. s. Is in the M. E. Fighting for Israel, SHERI.
That teacher was FIRED. The Holocaust DID happen and he does NOT have the Right to say it didn’t

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia

This is the link. SHERI is too full of hate ignorance to understand it

I do not care about it, and I do believe the Jews of the world started WWII. Case in point, many Jews fought for Hitler's military, and also the Evangelical Christians were the majority of the German army.

The principal has every right to say it. This is the USA , we have freedom of speech, I hope he is suing, oh that's right we don't anymore, seems people are not hired for boycotting Israel.

As I have stated before; You are too stupid, filled with hate and ignorance to be aware of the facts SHERI.

These never existed; Coming from an ignorant moron

CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN GERMANY map - Google Search

Last edited:
a lot of people died in Auschwitz, even Poles. We never talk about the Americans that killed many. We were on alien soil killing others. I have no serious problem with God, I do not believe in God. Oh I use to be very religious and very RC, but not any more, but my morals from early life are still with me. Actually I even find life all the more precious now, why, because when you are dead, you are dead.

So any boycott is fine with me, and not believing in the holocaust if fine with me, but I believe in WWII when over 65 million people died. To talk about the holocaust is making the jews sound like only they died in WWII and we know that is not the case.

In the atlantic part of world war 2 - except in Poland and in Russia (and without Germany too) - died about 0,8 million civilists during world war 2. The 5.7 million civilists, who were murdered in Poland, are including the numbers of the Polish Jews as far as I know. The Polish government today don't like to acccept that lots of Poles fought together with the German Nazis against the German Jews (Ashkenazim) in Poland too. Sure existed lots of heroes in Poland - but this heroes are not an excuse for a historical misrepresentation. Lots of Poles were murderers too. And the situation of Russia is very difficult to analyze, specially because Stalin murdered lots of Russian and murdered also Polish people.

From the Jews were murdered about 1/3 of all Jews of the world - while another 1/3 of the Jews of the world had young Jewish soldiers in the armies of the world, who fought against the Nazis. It were murdered about 5.7 up to 6.3 million Jews from and for the Nazis during this what you call Holocaust, what the Jews normlaly call the shoa and what the Nazis had called once "Endlösung" (="final solution"). The shoa was an industrialized form of mass-murder. One of the worst crimes the world ever had seen.

You know I don't really care about the jews who died in WWII since they started the economic war against Germany. I think they actually probably started WWII, and over 65 million died in WWII. Just like now, the American Military is fighting wars in the ME for Israel and SA, and now they want the US to go after Iran.

So people in the US have a right to teach about WWII and not the holocaust and he should not apologize.

You are a liar; they did not start the economic War in Germany. I posted a link where it states Hitler was Anti Semitic in the 1920’s, the minute he got into power he started with the economic War on the Jewish people and his blatant Anti Semitism; and the German Jews reacted to it
That teacher was FIRED. The Holocaust DID happen and he does NOT have the Right to say it didn’t

I do not care about it, and I do believe the Jews of the world started WWII. Case in point, many Jews fought for Hitler's military, and also the Evangelical Christians were the majority of the German army.

The principal has every right to say it. This is the USA , we have freedom of speech, I hope he is suing, oh that's right we don't anymore, seems people are not hired for boycotting Israel.

As I have stated before; You are too stupid, filled with hate and ignorance to be aware of the facts SHERI.

OK.

That is a fact, the holocaust is not a fact.

Good to know - unfortunatelly I'm not able to tell this a pleasant relative who had survived Auschwitz. She's now dead too, like so many other members of my familiy, who were murdered from the Nazis. Let me tell you: You got a serious problem with god now again. I hope it's not to late for you to leave your wrong way.

You know I don't really care about the jews who died in WWII since they started the economic war against Germany.

You have nothing to do with Germany and I am a German on my own. German and Jew are not expressions, which exclude each other. Never was so.

I think they actually probably started WWII, and over 65 million died in WWII.

You should try to read and to understand what other people say to you.

Just like now, the American Military is fighting wars in the ME for Israel and SA, and now they want the US to go after Iran.

From an US-American point of view world war 2 are two independent wars. The Atlantic war or European part - the war against Germany - and the pacific war or Asian part - the war against Japan. In both wars together died about 50 million people - but much less civilists.

He should not only apologize - he should again go to school and start to become a teacher - and learn to teach his children what's true. The holocaust was one of the worst crimes the world ever had seen, since human beings are living here. It was an industrialized form of effective mass-murder. Murder was a normal business for the ruthless Nazi killers.

PS: A normal German, who is used to speak a dialect, needs by the way not a real translation for this song. Yiddish is definitely a German language. And the mentality is typically for all Germans - not only for Jews. When I say the holocaust is from a German point of view first of all a fratricide then this is not any joke, although the most Germans are still not able to accept this truth. It hurts too much.

Here's the song again:

That is a fact, the holocaust is not a fact.

You know I don't really care about the jews who died in WWII since they started the economic war against Germany.

You have nothing to do with Germany and I am a German on my own. German and Jew are not expressions, which exclude each other. Never was so.

Just like now, the American Military is fighting wars in the ME for Israel and SA, and now they want the US to go after Iran.

From an US-American point of view world war 2 are two independent wars. The Atlantic war or European part - the war against Germany - and the pacific war or Asian part - the war against Japan. In both wars together died about 50 million people - but much less civilists.

He should not only apologize - he should again go to school and start to become a teacher - and learn to teach his children what's true. The holocaust was one of the worst crimes the world ever had seen, since human beings are living here. It was an industrialized form of effective mass-murder. Murder was a normal business for the ruthless Nazi killers.

Consider where it comes from, SHERI is married to a MUSLIM and her denial doesn't change facts

Consider where it comes from, SHERI is married to a MUSLIM and her denial doesn't change facts

our penny is married to a muslim? sheeesh---she seems to know nothing about
islam-------feel free to ask questions, penny/sheri

our penny is married to a muslim? sheeesh---she seems to know nothing about
islam-------feel free to ask questions, penny/sheri

Seriously, her name is SHERI . That’s how she should be referred to.

Why did Hitler hate the Jews?

Nothing to do with the Boycott. Keep posting your biased ignorant lies

Adolf Hitler is a born BAPTIZED Catholic in a land not only influenced
by the "Christ-killer" myth but also influenced by the rabid anti-Semite---
Martin Luther. He did not even need economic stress to render him a
jew hater-----it is a family legacy

Listen, the ignorant Rabi

The ignorant Rabid Jew Hater keeps posting about how the Jews were responsible for Germany’s “ economic collapse “ but refuses to acknowledge why the boycott even happened or his Prior Anti Semitic History.
Let she and her MUSLIM stew in their hate; Israel exists and will always

The ignorant Rabid Jew Hater keeps posting about how the Jews were responsible for Germany’s “ economic collapse “ but refuses to acknowledge why the boycott even happened or his Prior Anti Semitic History.

In fact "the boycott" never really happened. There were some jews who did read
the Mosque fave "MEIN KAMPF" and did draw a logical and correct
conclursion as to the intentions of the islamo Nazi FUHRER. It is STILL
IMPORTANT to pay attention to what people SAY and WRITE. The rants and farts of the Iranian and Turkish "leaders" are VERY IMPORTANT

by the "Christ-killer" myth but also influenced by the rabid anti-Semite--- Martin Luther. He did not even need economic stress to render him a

Your "argument" sounds in my ears as if Adam Hitler and Eva Braun would had been a christian family. That's nonsense. Bishops did not enter his head quarters day by day. Hitler was not confronted with any form of antisemitism in the Catholic church while he grew up. Sure he used the nonsense Luther said about Jews 400 years before Hitler was born. The so called "Deutsche Christen" ("German Christians") - a Nazi organisation - tried to overtake the protestants of Germany. But Bonhoefer for example answered them with his "Bekennende Kirche" (=confessing church) very fast. Sure dominated the Nazis in Germany - but on the other side it was totally clear for everyone - except he was an extreme idiot - that the Nazis were social Darwinists. When they spoke about "the Jewish church" then this was the catholic church for example. When they spoke about "Blacks" then they spoke about clerics. The most easy way to see that the Nazis had not a lot to do with Christians: Nearly no leading Nazi or member of the SS had married in a christian church.

When you are interested then take a look at the experiments of the Nazis with religions in the Wewelsburg of Heinrich Himmler. The pragmatist Himmler believed in every absurde nonsense as long as this nonsense was able to motivate anyone to slaughter babies, children, mothers, women and men without any scruple in industrialized perfection.

Last edited:

IMPORTANT to pay attention to what people SAY and WRITE. The rants and farts of the Iranian and Turkish "leaders" are VERY IMPORTANT

Why was Mein Kampf written?
The first part was written by Hitler while he was in jail in Landsberg am Lech. He was put in jail after a failed putsch, in 1923. He wrote the second part after his (early) release from jail.''''

SHERI is so stupid and ignorant with her Racist Hate she doesn't even 'know when it was written; NOTHING to do with 1933 and the collapse of the German economy

IMPORTANT to pay attention to what people SAY and WRITE.

You write nonsense - here specially in context Islam. But the world exists not to correct your mistakes. You should correct your mistakes on your own.

The rants and farts of the Iranian and Turkish "leaders" are VERY IMPORTANT

That's true. They are important. Specially was it a big mistake from the president against Obama ... ah sorry: the new pseudo-president of the USA ... to try to bring the Iran in a position, where the Iran has nothing to lose any longer. ... And I never understood why the USA did not like that China works together with all other nations in the ISS ... What for heavens sake is going wrong in the USA? A new unknown form of stupidity virus?

Last edited:

Why did Hitler hate the Jews?

Nothing to do with the Boycott. Keep posting your biased ignorant lies

Josef Mengele, the 'Angel of Death' and the Twins of Auschwitz

Groundbreaking study exhumes untold Nazi brutalization of women’s bodies

I can continue..... Let the Moron and bigot keep denying

Why was Mein Kampf written?
The first part was written by Hitler while he was in jail in Landsberg am Lech. He was put in jail after a failed putsch, in 1923. He wrote the second part after his (early) release from jail.''''

SHERI is so stupid and ignorant with her Racist Hate she doesn't even 'know when it was written; NOTHING to do with 1933 and the collapse of the German economy

sheri is not stupid-----she has access to KHUTBAH JUMAAT teachings which she seems to have LEARNED well, ie she has the ABILITY TO LEARN

You write nonsense - here specially in context Islam. But the world exists not to correct your mistakes. You should correct your mistakes on your own.

That's true. They are important. Specially was it a big mistake from the president against Obama ... ah sorry: the new pseudo-president of the USA ... to try to bring the Iran in a position, where the Iran has nothing to lose any longer. ... And I never understood why the USA did not like that China works together with all other nations in the ISS ... What for heavens sake is going wrong in the USA? A new unknown form of stupidity virus?

zaangie liebchen ------why do you say that Iran has nothing to lose?

by the "Christ-killer" myth but also influenced by the rabid anti-Semite--- Martin Luther. He did not even need economic stress to render him a

Your "argument" sounds in my ears as if Adam Hitler and Eva Braun would had been a christian family. That's nonsense. Bishops did not enter his head quarters day by day. Hitler was not confronted with any form of antisemitism in the Catholic church while he grew up. Sure he used the nonsense Luther said about Jews 400 years before Hitler was born. The so called "Deutsche Christen" ("German Christians") - a Nazi organisation - tried to overtake the protestants of Germany. But Bonhoefer for example answered them with his "Bekennende Kirche" (=confessing church) very fast. Sure dominated the Nazis in Germany - but on the other side it was totally clear for everyone - except he was an extreme idiot - that the Nazis were social Darwinists. When they spoke about "the Jewish church" then this was the catholic church for example. When they spoke about "Blacks" then they spoke about clerics. The most easy way to see that the Nazis had not a lot to do with Christians: Nearly no leading Nazi or member of the SS had married in a christian church.

When you are interested then take a look at the experiments of the Nazis with religions in the Wewelsburg of Heinrich Himmler. The pragmatist Himmler believed in every absurde nonsense as long as this nonsense was able to motivate anyone to slaughter babies, children, mothers, women and men without any scruple in industrialized perfection.

Zaangie-----the very noble Nazi royalty----the GOEBBELS, were practicing catholics-------Josef and Magda got married in a Catholic church with their
best friend, Adolf, in attendance. Magda was dressed like an angel ---complete with angelic white lace veil. Lots of the more genteel catholic Nazis did not like
Himmler, HOWEVER most of the Nazi higher ups were BAPTIZED CATHOLICS----the noble Eichmann was not-----he was only a Protestant. BTW Adolf so adored Magda that he made her the OFFICIAL HOSTESS of the Nazi party---she
climaxed her hostess role by serving cyanide to her gaggle of toddlers

Last edited:
I should add------that adolf was never actually repudiated by the very tolerant Pope Pius---------that may mean that he died in a state of grace ????? <albeit without extreme unction>--------I was once a weekend front desk girl in a VERY LARGE
HOSPITAL------I was so IMPRESSED with the term EXTREME UNCTION----that I would SHAKE until I found a priest when one of the patients was placed on "CRITICAL" In any case, I believe that it may be possible that adolf got a better
deal than I would get in the DIVINE COMEDY SETTING

zaangie liebchen ------why do you say that Iran has nothing to lose?

Zaangie Liebchen ... Warum sagst du, dass Iran nichts zu verloren hat?

But aren't moozies the same as Jews? A moozie told me that they are descendants of the other son of the ABRAHAM that the Jews descend from, plus they copied the entire Old Testament into the Quran.

Forum List

Back