Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student's pronouns

Do you know liberals are so fucking stupid that they think it is an actual scientific fact that a person can actually change genders?

Hate them. It will make it easier when the shit finally goes down.

A Virginia high school teacher who refused to use a transgender student’s new pronouns has been fired for insubordination, according to the school system.

News outlets report that the West Point School Board voted unanimously Thursday to dismiss Peter Vlaming after a four-hour hearing that drew an overflow crowd. The school system said in a statement that Vlaming was fired for insubordination.

Over the summer, the ninth-grade student’s family informed the school system of the student’s gender transition to male. The student wasn’t involved in Thursday’s hearing.

It’s not suggested that the 47-year-old West Point High School French teacher deliberately referred to the student using female pronouns in the student’s presence, but in conversations with others.

Witnesses described a “slip-up” when the student was about to run into a wall and Vlaming told others to stop “her.” When discussing the incident with administrators, Vlaming made it clear he would not use male pronouns, a stance that led to his suspension referral for disciplinary action.

Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student’s pronouns

Hate liberals yet?
No, but I hate this stupid ass teacher
Why hate the teacher? This girl wants to be a boy that is fine with me. Her perogative. Where it starts to punchme in the nose is when they expect me to know this. Sorry, I know alot of people and trying to remember who is calling them selves some thing they are not is not my problem it is thiers. I have a freind named Kevein every one I know has called him Buckey for 40 years. One day he decides he no longer wants to be called Bucky. He raises his voice at me for calling him Bucky I tell him he wants to be called Kevin that is fine. I have been calling you Bucky for 40 years it is going to slip. You raise your voice at me again and we will have a problem.

Yeap, every liberal, without exception are truly that fucking stupid.

Can you believe they believe they are smart educated ones?

Not one reason to spend one moment of time even discussing anything with such weak fucking stupid pigs.

Yeap, every liberal, without exception are truly that fucking stupid.

Can you believe they believe they are smart educated ones?

Not one reason to spend one moment of time even discussing anything with such weak fucking stupid pigs.
Try facts, science, tolerance, and compassion someday, rain-washed functional bigoted a******. Maybe you can avoid hell after all...

Those bastards! Forcing teachers to treat children with a little human decency. :CryingCow:

Human decency is not defined as playing into and encouraging delusional fantasies.

And that kid's parents both deserve giant kicks in the cooters from start to finish on this whole story.

Those bastards! Forcing teachers to treat children with a little human decency. :CryingCow:

Yes, refusing to calling he a she was just so indecent.

You morons keep finding ways to sink lower.
Do you get that some people feel born in the wrong body, with regard to gender? Why does this bother you so much?

Do YOU get that feeling something doesn't make it fact?

I hate liberals....but then...

I have been hating them since they became :cuckoo: >> sick in their minds
We`re all free to hate whoever we want. For me it`s Trump`s neo Nazis that wouldn`t hesitate to give immigrants like Jesus and his parents a good taste of tear gas...in a Christian sort of way of course.

Yeah, uh, Jesus' parents weren't immigrating anywhere. Joseph was FROM Bethlehem, and they were there for the census and taxes.

If you're going to try to use the Bible to support your noxious BS, at least try to sound like you have a frigging clue what you're talking about.

When scientists and doctors can operate on a male and they ovulate and can give birth I will accept transgenderism as a fact. When a female can produce sperm and impregnate another female I will accept transgenderism. Since it won't happen I will continue to call them trannies and mentally ill idiots. Anyone who believes in that silly crap is certifiably mindless.

When scientists and doctors can operate on a male and they ovulate and can give birth I will accept transgenderism as a fact. When a female can produce sperm and impregnate another female I will accept transgenderism. Since it won't happen I will continue to call them trannies and mentally ill idiots. Anyone who believes in that silly crap is certifiably mindless.

Exactly!

:clap::clap::clap:

Human decency is not defined as playing into and encouraging delusional fantasies.

And that kid's parents both deserve giant kicks in the cooters from start to finish on this whole story.
Face reality, some kids feel like they’re in the wrong body. Why are you such a bitch to them about it?

Do you get that some people feel born in the wrong body, with regard to gender? Why does this bother you so much?

i never said I felt like that. Please try again.

And some people are born without brains.....but you somehow survive.

A Virginia high school teacher who refused to use a transgender student’s new pronouns has been fired for insubordination, according to the school system.

News outlets report that the West Point School Board voted unanimously Thursday to dismiss Peter Vlaming after a four-hour hearing that drew an overflow crowd. The school system said in a statement that Vlaming was fired for insubordination.

Over the summer, the ninth-grade student’s family informed the school system of the student’s gender transition to male. The student wasn’t involved in Thursday’s hearing.

It’s not suggested that the 47-year-old West Point High School French teacher deliberately referred to the student using female pronouns in the student’s presence, but in conversations with others.

Witnesses described a “slip-up” when the student was about to run into a wall and Vlaming told others to stop “her.” When discussing the incident with administrators, Vlaming made it clear he would not use male pronouns, a stance that led to his suspension referral for disciplinary action.

Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student’s pronouns

Hate liberals yet?
So...you have no problem with teachers purposely and continuously ignoring district policy AND purposely and continuously bullying a student?

Of course you have no problem with that.

Please recount the event and tell us how that was bullying.

Why was "she" about to run into a wall ?

And I guess the teacher really didn't care about her so told others to stop her.

Do you take classes on how to be a drama queen ?

Face reality, some kids feel like they’re in the wrong body. Why are you such a bitch to them about it?

Face reality. Refusing to play into and encourage delusional fantasies is not "being a bitch". Why are THEY being such bitches to insist that their wishes should invalidate those of everyone around them?

i never said I felt like that. Please try again.

Oh my God, learn to read English, you illiterate putz! I didn't say you felt like anything. I asked if you understood that just because someone feels something doesn't make it a fact.

So YOU please try again. Maybe get someone with a 3-digit IQ to read posts and explain them to you before you attempt to respond to them. They could get some crayons and draw you pictures or something.

And some people are born without brains.....but you somehow survive.

Clearly, intelligence is not the necessary survival trait we always assumed it is.

Face reality. Refusing to play into and encourage delusional fantasies is not "being a bitch". Why are THEY being such bitches to insist that their wishes should invalidate those of everyone around them?
How the fuck does that happen?

Forum List

Back