Weirdo teacher sacked for hateful behaviour to pupils

Our courts protect kids from religous ectremists. Its all good.
Translation: You're an authoritarian trying to force everyone to live up to your standard, exactly what you accuse Johnson of doing, yet he isn't. That should give you pause.

Translation: You're an authoritarian trying to force everyone to live up to your standard, exactly what you accuse Johnson of doing, yet he isn't. That should give you pause.
We should all be on the side of good manners and common decency. Its how my parents raised me.

We should all be on the side of good manners and common decency. Its how my parents raised me.
You should not be using the force of government and law to force others to act in ways you want them to act, then spew hate speech at those who disagree with you. Doesn't your government have laws against hate speech?

You should not be using the force of government and law to force others to act in ways you want them to act, then spew hate speech at those who disagree with you. Doesn't your government have laws against hate speech?
I know maga has scant regard for the law. Its different over here where we dont have a lynch mob culture.

yet y'all still hang Guy Fawkes every November in effigy.

and have since approximately 1600
I hate to break it to you but Guy is an effigy not an actual person. This was a real person.
1711804672438.png

The authority figure who insists that people live by his standards.
Like the government restricting free speech? You don‘t seem to mind government to be THE authority that insists that people live by their standards, where debate isn’t allowed and ideas that the government shuns those who dare bring up a valid idea or point because it would destroy their control. Why is government actually doing something that suppresses humans is okay with you but a God you don’t believes exists has some kind of power is worse?

The left is so intolerant of ideas makes me wonder what you fear so much.

I know maga has scant regard for the law. Its different over here where we dont have a lynch mob culture.
No, you have a government that is all too eager to compel speech, something that is anathema to those who embrace freedom, not totalitarianism.

Like the government restricting free speech? You don‘t seem to mind government to be THE authority that insists that people live by their standards, where debate isn’t allowed and ideas that the government shuns those who dare bring up a valid idea or point because it would destroy their control. Why is government actually doing something that suppresses humans is okay with you but a God you don’t believes exists has some kind of power is worse?

The left loves government restricting speech until they find themselves at gun point, being arrested for saying things the government doesn't like, then it's a terrible thing. I can guarantee the OP would not be so supportive of it should his government force everyone to use only male and female pronouns when referring to third persons, and no one gets in trouble for using the "wrong" ones.

An employer has the right to expect certain standards of behaviour in the workplace. The bigot is free to hate on his own time.

The left loves government restricting speech until they find themselves at gun point, being arrested for saying things the government doesn't like, then it's a terrible thing. I can guarantee the OP would not be so supportive of it should his government force everyone to use only male and female pronouns when referring to third persons, and no one gets in trouble for using the "wrong" ones.
Straw man alert. This isnt Kabul or Miami.

An employer has the right to expect certain standards of behaviour in the workplace. The bigot is free to hate on his own time.
Correct, I would employ that teacher because his behaviour is not to lie, unlike his bosses. And I wouldn't employ you because your personality includes supporting liars.

So how many genders are there?

The school is run by the government and government is not allowed to suppress speech. That is a right provided in the Constitution. I don’t care if he is a bigot I disagree with or anyone else, they cannot suppress free speech.

The school is run by the government and government is not allowed to suppress speech. That is a right provided in the Constitution. I don’t care if he is a bigot I disagree with or anyone else, they cannot suppress free speech.
The school has safeguarding procedures to protect the kids. His "rights" end when he steps thru the gate.

Forum List

Back