Weirdo teacher sacked for hateful behaviour to pupils

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Now he is appealing the decision. It sounds like he has a lot of issues. The school is well rid of him.
Mr Lister said that, as a teacher, he had an ā€œobligation to teach factsā€ and said college policies went beyond the Equality Act and claimed they were ā€œillegalā€ as a result.

His case is that he teaches facts but is relying on his religous beliefs to back it up. You couldnt make this shit up.

I hope that he loses and that the kids are kept safe.

Now he is appealing the decision. It sounds like he has a lot of issues. The school is well rid of him.
Mr Lister said that, as a teacher, he had an ā€œobligation to teach factsā€ and said college policies went beyond the Equality Act and claimed they were ā€œillegalā€ as a result.

His case is that he teaches facts but is relying on his religous beliefs to back it up. You couldnt make this shit up.

Yeah- everyone knows "misgendering" some loon is a fatal blow.

KEEP THE CHILDREN SAFE PEOPLE!!!!

The title says he refused to use their silly pronouns.

Maybe I think he should be hung.

Demons are known to call themselves "They/Them".

Last edited:

Cool I hope the UK fires every teacher for refusing to call boys girls and girls boys. Have to "keep the kids safe". BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The people suffer from Religion rather than following it.

Can't have them learning numbers and stuff now. That would be bad.

Forum List

Back