Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student's pronouns

Those bastards! Forcing teachers to treat children with a little human decency. :CryingCow:

Yes, refusing to calling he a she was just so indecent.

You morons keep finding ways to sink lower.
Do you get that some people feel born in the wrong body, with regard to gender? Why does this bother you so much?

Do YOU get that feeling something doesn't make it fact?
i never said I felt like that. Please try again.

Oh my God, learn to read English, you illiterate putz! I didn't say you felt like anything. I asked if you understood that just because someone feels something doesn't make it a fact.

So YOU please try again. Maybe get someone with a 3-digit IQ to read posts and explain them to you before you attempt to respond to them. They could get some crayons and draw you pictures or something.
I thought you said that you were way too old to have your period? :biggrin:

Those bastards! Forcing teachers to treat children with a little human decency. :CryingCow:

Do you get that some people feel born in the wrong body, with regard to gender? Why does this bother you so much?

And some people are born without brains.....but you somehow survive.

Clearly, intelligence is not the necessary survival trait we always assumed it is.
Says the beotch who thinks that an invisible superbeing wants us to follow a book of fiction.

We should always use the proper transgender pronouns for Barry the Magnificent's husband.

michelleobama-caught-scratching-her-balls.jpg

Human decency is not defined as playing into and encouraging delusional fantasies.

And that kid's parents both deserve giant kicks in the cooters from start to finish on this whole story.
Face reality, some kids feel like they’re in the wrong body. Why are you such a bitch to them about it?

Face reality. Refusing to play into and encourage delusional fantasies is not "being a bitch". Why are THEY being such bitches to insist that their wishes should invalidate those of everyone around them?
How the fuck does that happen?

Um, most people are not comfortable sharing public restrooms with people who are biologically of the opposite sex, whether they tell you so or not. But we're still being forced to do so to accommodate a miniscule number of people, aren't we? We're also having to tolerate increasing incidences of sexual predators using the demands of that miniscule group of mental patients to harass and assault people.

I'd call that their wish to pretend to be something they aren't invalidating the wishes of everyone around them to have privacy and safety in the crapper. I'd also call that being a bunch of self-absorbed and selfish bitches.

Oh my God, learn to read English, you illiterate putz! I didn't say you felt like anything. I asked if you understood that just because someone feels something doesn't make it a fact.

So YOU please try again. Maybe get someone with a 3-digit IQ to read posts and explain them to you before you attempt to respond to them. They could get some crayons and draw you pictures or something.

I know I said you were way too dumb to have a coherent discussion. But thanks for proving me correct again.

And some people are born without brains.....but you somehow survive.

Clearly, intelligence is not the necessary survival trait we always assumed it is.
Says the beotch who thinks that an invisible superbeing wants us to follow a book of fiction.

Sweetheart, I could worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster and STILL be smarter than you. My dog eats cat poop, and he's smarter than you. Literally the only claim you have to intelligence is "I don't believe in God, so I am the smartz!"

So yeah, I definitely say that your continued existence is proof that being intelligent is obviously not required to survive.

Human decency is not defined as playing into and encouraging delusional fantasies.

And that kid's parents both deserve giant kicks in the cooters from start to finish on this whole story.
Face reality, some kids feel like they’re in the wrong body. Why are you such a bitch to them about it?

Face reality. Refusing to play into and encourage delusional fantasies is not "being a bitch". Why are THEY being such bitches to insist that their wishes should invalidate those of everyone around them?

Um, most people are not comfortable sharing public restrooms with people who are biologically of the opposite sex, whether they tell you so or not. But we're still being forced to do so to accommodate a miniscule number of people, aren't we? We're also having to tolerate increasing incidences of sexual predators using the demands of that miniscule group of mental patients to harass and assault people.

I'd call that their wish to pretend to be something they aren't invalidating the wishes of everyone around them to have privacy and safety in the crapper. I'd also call that being a bunch of self-absorbed and selfish bitches.
I bet you've shared a washroom with a trans person already and didn't even know it. And you are not forced to share anything with trans people, you can leave the washroom and go somewhere else. I'm not trans but I regularly use the woman's bathroom, because they are cleaner.

I know I said you were way too dumb to have a coherent discussion. But thanks for proving me correct again.
So now that you can't be a normal woman, what makes you so grumpy all the time?

A Virginia high school teacher who refused to use a transgender student’s new pronouns has been fired for insubordination, according to the school system.

News outlets report that the West Point School Board voted unanimously Thursday to dismiss Peter Vlaming after a four-hour hearing that drew an overflow crowd. The school system said in a statement that Vlaming was fired for insubordination.

Over the summer, the ninth-grade student’s family informed the school system of the student’s gender transition to male. The student wasn’t involved in Thursday’s hearing.

It’s not suggested that the 47-year-old West Point High School French teacher deliberately referred to the student using female pronouns in the student’s presence, but in conversations with others.

Witnesses described a “slip-up” when the student was about to run into a wall and Vlaming told others to stop “her.” When discussing the incident with administrators, Vlaming made it clear he would not use male pronouns, a stance that led to his suspension referral for disciplinary action.

Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student’s pronouns

Hate liberals yet?

thats just as bad as the teacher who got fired for refusing to sign something that said she was in favor for Israel.

damn our government is evil.

I bet you've shared a washroom with a trans person already and didn't even know it. And you are not forced to share anything with trans people, you can leave the washroom and go somewhere else. I'm not trans but I regularly use the woman's bathroom, because they are cleaner.

I bet you're missing the point. Again. Always.

I'm a perfectly normal woman, you halfwit. Menopause IS what's normal for women my age. For that matter, aging itself is normal for human beings. What would be abnormal is if I was still having periods, dumbass.

What the hell are you using for brains, tapioca pudding?

A Virginia high school teacher who refused to use a transgender student’s new pronouns has been fired for insubordination, according to the school system.

News outlets report that the West Point School Board voted unanimously Thursday to dismiss Peter Vlaming after a four-hour hearing that drew an overflow crowd. The school system said in a statement that Vlaming was fired for insubordination.

Over the summer, the ninth-grade student’s family informed the school system of the student’s gender transition to male. The student wasn’t involved in Thursday’s hearing.

It’s not suggested that the 47-year-old West Point High School French teacher deliberately referred to the student using female pronouns in the student’s presence, but in conversations with others.

Witnesses described a “slip-up” when the student was about to run into a wall and Vlaming told others to stop “her.” When discussing the incident with administrators, Vlaming made it clear he would not use male pronouns, a stance that led to his suspension referral for disciplinary action.

Hate liberals yet?

Nope, just conservatives that refuse to join modern society.

Hate liberals yet?

Nope, just conservatives that refuse to join modern society.

"Modern society". That's an interesting description of a dictatorship run by delusional lunatics.

Which is that trans people make you butt hurt. I got that.

I'm a perfectly normal woman, you halfwit. Menopause IS what's normal for women my age. For that matter, aging itself is normal for human beings. What would be abnormal is if I was still having periods, dumbass.

Try doubling up on your anti-grumpy pills, see if that helps.

Damn look at the woman shaming going on in here...

It's like saying they are for women, yet they are not. It's like saying they're liberal, but they are actually not. It's like saying they're anti-racist, but they are totally racist. Saying they're anti-fascist, yet holy shit they are.

It is absolutely amazing how worthless and stupid these unprincipled twatwaffles are. ~sigh~

I was already assuming that you listen to the voices in your head instead of to other people, so there's no need to waste time and space telling me so.

I don't take anti-grumpy pills. Since only morons make me grumpy, I don't in any way feel that you and your brethren deserve a respite.

I was already assuming that you listen to the voices in your head instead of to other people, so there's no need to waste time and space telling me so.
What is it about trans people that jams a broomstick up your ass?

I don't take anti-grumpy pills. Since only morons make me grumpy, I don't in any way feel that you and your brethren deserve a respite.
It’s not good for your crusty old heart to be so grumpy so often.

Forum List

Back