Tea Party Queen Bee (Gov. Palin) apologizes

Everyone on the right needs to watch what they say because it only gives the left something to distort out of proportion........

Fuck the pope

God damn liberal....feeding the poor and shit

Everyone on the right needs to watch what they say because it only gives the left something to distort out of proportion........

Fuck the pope

As if you gave a flying f about the Catholic church.

Spare me the sob story about how some conservative woman says the Pope surprised her with his sortof liberal statements.

Fuck the pope

Spare me the sob story about how some conservative woman says the Pope surprised her with his sortof liberal statements.

I'm with you and Palin on this one. Feed the poor and they only come back for more. Buy them a gun and teach them to hunt and they can eat for a lifetime. Now, if we could only get the poor some helicopters to hunt from

Sarah is not a bad person, but she does evidence the lack of common sense and a general ignorance that is associated with many people of her faith stance.

it is what it is.

Fuck the pope

I'm with you and Palin on this one. Feed the poor and they only come back for more. Buy them a gun and teach them to hunt and they can eat for a lifetime. Now, if we could only get the poor some helicopters to hunt from

If you've ever hunted out West, you wouldn't complain about choppers. It's better than walking for 16 hours and not seeing anything.

Last edited:

Fuck the pope

kg impersonation :p

If you've ever hunted North of the Mason-Dixon line or better yet out West, you wouldn't complain about choppers. It's better than walking for 16 hours and not seeing anything.

Oh beegeezus :eusa_doh: Are you channeling Dick? Go on private ranches to hunt too? :eusa_eh:

If you've ever hunted out West, you wouldn't complain about choppers. It's better than walking for 16 hours and not seeing anything.

I hear it is easier if you tie them to a tree

You don't even have to get out of your car

missvicepresident.jpg

She needs to run her ideas past an adult before making her zany statements.

Sarah Palin Apologizes For Remarks On Pope Francis
"It was not my intention to be critical of Pope Francis," Palin wrote Thursday on her Facebook page. "I was reminding viewers that we need to do our own homework on news subjects, and I hadn't done mine yet on the Pope's recent comments as reported by the media."

She still cannot take responsibility for her words and actions.

Pathetic.

She needs to run her ideas past an adult before making her zany statements.

Sarah Palin Apologizes For Remarks On Pope Francis
"It was not my intention to be critical of Pope Francis," Palin wrote Thursday on her Facebook page. "I was reminding viewers that we need to do our own homework on news subjects, and I hadn't done mine yet on the Pope's recent comments as reported by the media."

She still cannot take responsibility for her words and actions.

Pathetic.

Bet you don't even know what she said.......

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back