'If that's a clock, I'm the Queen of England': Sarah Palin attacks Muslim schoolboy Ahmed Mohamed

I thought Palin was the Queen of Russia. At least the part she can see from her back porch. :biggrin:

You're thinking of Tina Fey.... that's who said that, not Palin.

They dont' care, it's a talking point.

and you KNOW they hate to give up talking points.

Sadly, they actually think a comedienne playing Palin is actually the same thing as Palin. They're absolutely delusional... they think Jon Stewart is actually a news anchor. But hey, he's as credible as any of the MSM crowd I suppose.

Sadly, they actually think a comedienne playing Palin is actually the same thing as Palin. They're absolutely delusional... they think Jon Stewart is actually a news anchor. But hey, he's as credible as any of the MSM crowd I suppose.
Can't take jokes, eh? They're apparently really funny when Obama or Hillary are the butt of them. HYPOCRITES!!!

Can't take jokes, eh? They're apparently really funny when Obama or Hillary are the butt of them. HYPOCRITES!!!

Oh, I love a good joke.... but I can tell the difference between a comedy bit and reality... you guys, not so much.

This kid made a clock if you expect it to look like a clock you would buy at a store you're a moron. He was clearly an excited kid that got his heart stomped on by the supposed teachers and police officers who were suppose to nurture and protect. The kid told them it was a clock multiple times. Anyways justice has been served this kids on the fast track to success now clearly hurts the racists more than anything. If it was a white kid this never would of happened. Good job nasa google and obama you rock!

White kid builds nuclear reactor and Homeland Security offers help

12036916_951107124982342_1222581538246916298_n.jpg

Palin never stops making herself look more and more crazy.
Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Sarah Palin on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested.

Sarah Palin posted her controversial opinion on her Facebook page and slammed Obama and the 'reactionary-slash-biased media' for defending Ahmed Mohamed's 'dangerous wired-up bomb-looking contraption.'

'Yep, believing that's a clock in a school pencil box is like believing Barack Obama is ruling over the most transparent administration in history,' Palin wrote in the Facebook post in which she shared pictures of her kids' pencil boxes.

'Right. That's a clock, and I'm the Queen of England.'

2C86603C00000578-3241485-image-a-1_1442696338997.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+13
Taking her stance: Sarah Palin, pictured in a September file photo, on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested

Read more: Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

According to engineers....the "clock" is a hoax.

Its a toaster?

Yes, when THEY say something.

Not when it's a line by a comedian impersonating them

Palin never stops making herself look more and more crazy.
Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Sarah Palin on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested.

Sarah Palin posted her controversial opinion on her Facebook page and slammed Obama and the 'reactionary-slash-biased media' for defending Ahmed Mohamed's 'dangerous wired-up bomb-looking contraption.'

'Yep, believing that's a clock in a school pencil box is like believing Barack Obama is ruling over the most transparent administration in history,' Palin wrote in the Facebook post in which she shared pictures of her kids' pencil boxes.

'Right. That's a clock, and I'm the Queen of England.'

2C86603C00000578-3241485-image-a-1_1442696338997.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+13
Taking her stance: Sarah Palin, pictured in a September file photo, on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested

Read more: Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

According to engineers....the "clock" is a hoax.

mudwhistle

Link?
:link:

I thought Palin was the Queen of Russia. At least the part she can see from her back porch. :biggrin:
You do realize that the line is from an SNL skit and that Sarah Palin never actually said that.

Yes, Ms. Palin, this kid should lose his interest in things mechanical and technological,

and maybe try one of your kids' hobbies. Fucking his brains out, for instance.

Forum List

Back