Tea Party Queen Bee (Gov. Palin) apologizes

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
She needs to run her ideas past an adult before making her zany statements.

Sarah Palin Apologizes For Remarks On Pope Francis
"It was not my intention to be critical of Pope Francis," Palin wrote Thursday on her Facebook page. "I was reminding viewers that we need to do our own homework on news subjects, and I hadn't done mine yet on the Pope's recent comments as reported by the media."

I guess that means that Sarah has not yet decided if the Pope is a commie with no traditional family values and a radical American hating agenda....

Imagine he backlash she got from those crazies on the right. The funny part is, the pope is probably left leaning. :)

"It was not my intention to be critical of Pope Francis," Palin wrote Thursday on her Facebook page. "I was reminding viewers that we need to do our own homework on news subjects, and I hadn't done mine yet on the Pope's recent comments as reported by the media."

and?
our dear leader just apologized for lying and for screwing millions of people out their insurance polices

but for the hufferpuffer what Palin says and apologies for is just way more important

but the dramatic childish title was catching

Imagine he backlash she got from those crazies on the right. The funny part is, the pope is probably left leaning. :)

Bible Spice prolly said those things just to keep her name in the tabloids/infotainment industry.

Hufferpuffer the place to get stuff most people could care less about...but it keeps their rabid left wing cult members drooling and pay's their bills all the same the time

sheesh

We can always count on Stephanie to jump in and defend her dear St Sarah.

and we can depend on you to attack me and not a website that post absolutely unimportant crap

and post childish crap too, like St. Sarah

Last edited:
We can always count on Stephanie to jump in and defend her dear St Sarah.

she's almost like a concern troll for the extreme Right ;)

BTW- she still sporting a partisan/butthurt avie like she always did before I put her on ignore 3 months ago :shock: :lol:

Last edited:

Bible Spice prolly said those things just to keep her name in the tabloids/infotainment industry.

Damn.......what side of the bed did you wake up on????

I think they only have one side, the petty and hateful

Palin isn't in Governemnt anymore and has NO BEARING in these people lives..

so, you see what I mean

Well, if one makes a living by being devisive, and spends all their time at the chopping board dividing up the evil deluded ones from the true American patriots, every now and then the knife is going to slip a little.

Now all she has to do is figure out a way to seperate the illegal immigrants who are evil, but Catholiic, from the Catholics, who are good, but often illegal....

It's a mental sickness running rampant among many Conservatives. They view Liberalism as an all encompassing evil and anything they don't like, they blindly label, "Liberal." Palin merely proves that even the Pope isn't immune from their lunacy.

Forum List

Back