'If that's a clock, I'm the Queen of England': Sarah Palin attacks Muslim schoolboy Ahmed Mohamed

This kid made a clock if you expect it to look like a clock you would buy at a store you're a moron. He was clearly an excited kid that got his heart stomped on by the supposed teachers and police officers who were suppose to nurture and protect. The kid told them it was a clock multiple times. Anyways justice has been served this kids on the fast track to success now clearly hurts the racists more than anything. If it was a white kid this never would of happened. Good job nasa google and obama you rock!

It's called schools with "zero tolerance". Why can't you guys get this ?!!!

And anyway, it appears the kid didn't invent anything, he's a fraud.

Palin never stops making herself look more and more crazy.
Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Sarah Palin on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested.

Sarah Palin posted her controversial opinion on her Facebook page and slammed Obama and the 'reactionary-slash-biased media' for defending Ahmed Mohamed's 'dangerous wired-up bomb-looking contraption.'

'Yep, believing that's a clock in a school pencil box is like believing Barack Obama is ruling over the most transparent administration in history,' Palin wrote in the Facebook post in which she shared pictures of her kids' pencil boxes.

'Right. That's a clock, and I'm the Queen of England.'

2C86603C00000578-3241485-image-a-1_1442696338997.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+13
Taking her stance: Sarah Palin, pictured in a September file photo, on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested

Read more: Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I beg you, I'll pay you, to put Ahmeds clock in your carry on and try to get it through security next time you fly anywhere in the USA

Well the Royal Family in the UK also has a history of incest in her family as well.

I think that apparatus that boy brought to school looked enough like a bomb to where the teachers were exactly right to call the cops.

And, that Obama looks like a damn fool inviting the boy to the White House.

And, that Ben Carson is far far from being the only one who is NEVER going to vote for a Muslim for President.

Muslims have no concept of the Separation of Church and State. Islam says Islam is the State and if you think otherwise, you cannot be a Muslim.

And, NO, Donald Trump does not have to defend Barack Obama's religion to nuts (possibly plants) in the audiance.

And, all you Muslim loving political correctness cocksuckers can kiss my ass.

Well, why didn't they evacuate the school? Where was the bomb squad?

Checkmate.

The fags who gang piled on Palin are funny. Anyone with an internet connection knows the shish ka bob fag did not invent anything and is a terrorist wannabe.

The fags who gang piled on Palin are funny. Anyone with an internet connection knows the shish ka bob fag did not invent anything and is a terrorist wannabe.
Well, why didn't they evacuate the school? Where was the bomb squad?
Lets just keep on repeating until we get an answer...

Ahmed didn't make the clock. This is all bullshit.

:lol:

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 765."

Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamed's Clock... and Ourselves.

google his dad

Sheik Mohamed Elhassan

The ninth grader is the son of Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, a Sudanese immigrant who has made headlines of his own over the years. A February 2015 profile in the North Dallas Gazette details the elder Mohamed’s activities.

Born in Sudan in 1961, Mohamed, a former customs worker at Khartoum International Airport, earned a degree in philosophy from Cairo University in Khartoum before emigrating to the U.S. “Once I realized my dream was bigger than what Sudan had to offer I immigrated to America in the mid-1980’s,” he told the North Dallas Gazette. In that same interview, Mohamed shared that upon arrival in the U.S.– where he says his degree was not accepted– he initially sold hot dogs, candy, and newspapers in Manhattan. “I realized this wasn’t enough for me, and I packed my bag and moved to Dallas, Texas y’all,” he told the paper. In Texas, he started out as a pizza delivery man before becoming a taxi driver and ultimately launching his own business ventures– he owns a computer repair shop in Irving, Texas (perhaps where his son gets his tech acuity from), a cab company called Jet Taxi, a medical emergency transport company called Paradise Prime Investments, and the solar energy business AlSufi International in Sudan. He also served as self-elected president of the small Sufi Muslim AlSufi center in Irving.

Mohamed has also run for president of Sudan on two separate occasions. “When I went for the elections in 2010 they were rigid,” he told the North Dallas Gazette. “When I was there my country was worse than I had left it. I saw people starve, and babies, die, and women cry in Darfur. No peace. No justice. So I am back to save my Sudan, so help me God. I’m hope for my country to become great, and to reestablish good connections with America. My country is going through economic hardship because of the embargo, and I would like to lift it.”

The Surprising Backstory Behind #IStandWithAhmed's 2-Time Sudanese Presidential Candidate Father

as usual it is another scam run by the leftists
Hey, uncle jonny, 'splain why/how the article (run pre-clock) on the father is a scam. Will is right on when he says the teacher was right to bring the 'device' to the school's attention, but the kid is innocent. He forgot he is Arab. He thought he American. He thought wrong.

Ahmed didn't make the clock. This is all bullshit.

:lol:

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 765."

Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamed's Clock... and Ourselves.

google his dad

Sheik Mohamed Elhassan

The ninth grader is the son of Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, a Sudanese immigrant who has made headlines of his own over the years. A February 2015 profile in the North Dallas Gazette details the elder Mohamed’s activities.

Born in Sudan in 1961, Mohamed, a former customs worker at Khartoum International Airport, earned a degree in philosophy from Cairo University in Khartoum before emigrating to the U.S. “Once I realized my dream was bigger than what Sudan had to offer I immigrated to America in the mid-1980’s,” he told the North Dallas Gazette. In that same interview, Mohamed shared that upon arrival in the U.S.– where he says his degree was not accepted– he initially sold hot dogs, candy, and newspapers in Manhattan. “I realized this wasn’t enough for me, and I packed my bag and moved to Dallas, Texas y’all,” he told the paper. In Texas, he started out as a pizza delivery man before becoming a taxi driver and ultimately launching his own business ventures– he owns a computer repair shop in Irving, Texas (perhaps where his son gets his tech acuity from), a cab company called Jet Taxi, a medical emergency transport company called Paradise Prime Investments, and the solar energy business AlSufi International in Sudan. He also served as self-elected president of the small Sufi Muslim AlSufi center in Irving.

Mohamed has also run for president of Sudan on two separate occasions. “When I went for the elections in 2010 they were rigid,” he told the North Dallas Gazette. “When I was there my country was worse than I had left it. I saw people starve, and babies, die, and women cry in Darfur. No peace. No justice. So I am back to save my Sudan, so help me God. I’m hope for my country to become great, and to reestablish good connections with America. My country is going through economic hardship because of the embargo, and I would like to lift it.”

The Surprising Backstory Behind #IStandWithAhmed's 2-Time Sudanese Presidential Candidate Father

as usual it is another scam run by the leftists
Hey, uncle jonny, 'splain why/how the article (run pre-clock) on the father is a scam. Will is right on when he says the teacher was right to bring the 'device' to the school's attention, but the kid is innocent. He forgot he is Arab. He thought he American. He thought wrong.

actually, I would have wanted that device, or similar ones, brought to the attention of the school administration, no matter the background of the student.

'Yep, believing that's a clock in a school pencil box is like believing Barack Obama is ruling over the most transparent administration in history,' Palin wrote in the Facebook post in which she shared pictures of her kids' pencil boxes.

Palin's ignorance is exceeded only by her stupidity.

Palin should offer to discuss her knowledge of electonics with Ahmed

If the apparatus was a bomb and it went off, everyone would be saying that someone should have reported it. When I went to school, Boy Scouts were even allowed to bring their Scout Knives to class. I remember a boy bring an empty World War II grenade casing to history class.

Was it the conservatives or the liberals who made all the to do about nothing? Remember when Christmas Trees were decorated in public school classes across the nation? Maybe they might cause a fire???????

If the apparatus was a bomb and it went off, everyone would be saying that someone should have reported it. When I went to school, Boy Scouts were even allowed to bring their Scout Knives to class. I remember a boy bring an empty World War II grenade casing to history class.

Was it the conservatives or the liberals who made all the to do about nothing? Remember when Christmas Trees were decorated in public school classes across the nation? Maybe they might cause a fire???????

I get a real laugh when they call them Holiday trees.

how do they decorate them on the 4th of July?

St Patricks Day?

Thanksgiving?

I think that apparatus that boy brought to school looked enough like a bomb to where the teachers were exactly right to call the cops.

And, that Obama looks like a damn fool inviting the boy to the White House.

And, that Ben Carson is far far from being the only one who is NEVER going to vote for a Muslim for President.

Muslims have no concept of the Separation of Church and State. Islam says Islam is the State and if you think otherwise, you cannot be a Muslim.

And, NO, Donald Trump does not have to defend Barack Obama's religion to nuts (possibly plants) in the audiance.

And, all you Muslim loving political correctness cocksuckers can kiss my ass.

12009824_894922897245234_7281405448877490496_n.jpg

Palin never stops making herself look more and more crazy.
Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Sarah Palin on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested.

Sarah Palin posted her controversial opinion on her Facebook page and slammed Obama and the 'reactionary-slash-biased media' for defending Ahmed Mohamed's 'dangerous wired-up bomb-looking contraption.'

2C86603C00000578-3241485-image-a-1_1442696338997.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+13
Taking her stance: Sarah Palin, pictured in a September file photo, on Friday criticized Obama for inviting a 14-year-old Muslim teenager to the White House after his teachers accused him of building a bomb that was merely a homemade clock and who had him wrongly arrested

Read more: Sarah Palin says wrongly arrested Ahmed Mohamed,14, is NOT innocent
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

According to engineers....the "clock" is a hoax.

As usual, the Race-Baiting Communist Organizer made it all bout race/religion. He's a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back