'If that's a clock, I'm the Queen of England': Sarah Palin attacks Muslim schoolboy Ahmed Mohamed

So the kid takes an old radio from Radio Shack and guts it and puts it in his pencil case and tries to claim he made a home made clock and we have Ahmed the fake clock maker running the United Nations next year.

You know in the 60's they warned me about my trips in the future. I am now beginning to believe I'm in an acid flashback.

Actually I'm praying I'm in an acid flashback because I really don't want to believe all the bullshit around me.

I think that apparatus that boy brought to school looked enough like a bomb to where the teachers were exactly right to call the cops.

And, that Obama looks like a damn fool inviting the boy to the White House.

And, that Ben Carson is far far from being the only one who is NEVER going to vote for a Muslim for President.

Muslims have no concept of the Separation of Church and State. Islam says Islam is the State and if you think otherwise, you cannot be a Muslim.

And, NO, Donald Trump does not have to defend Barack Obama's religion to nuts (possibly plants) in the audiance.

And, all you Muslim loving political correctness cocksuckers can kiss my ass.

Agree wholeheartedly! :clap:

Kid is a wacko, Obama is an asshole what else is new or why did the moron invite the "cool clock" maker to the white house?

Forum List

Back