Gov. O'Malley Trolls Sarah Palin Perfectly: Invite Her To Run For President

So this O'Mally moron
Is trying to get the democratic nomination for President by.....attacking Sarah Palin???

Does that idiot know what party he's running in and who his opponent is?

What an idiot.

So, you didn't read the OP, right?

Oh wait, yer a Rightie, I don't really expect you to be able to read, anyway.

Yes I read it. My comment remains. What's the matter? You don't get it? Knock me over with a feather!

So, if that is the case, why the silly comment. O'Malley knows who he is running against in his own party, and he also knows what a troll Palin can be, as she stuggles mightly to suck some oxygen out of the room. He handled her quite well.

Because, knucklehead, he's spending a lot of time bashing Palin instead of Hillary. Does he know Palin isn't running? I mean, he must since he asked her to. The guy is seriously confused.
It started out with her bashing him on her facebook page. How did he bash her? What did he say? I thought he just kind of mocked her be giving a polite and well mannered response. Has he gone on to say mean things about her?

I don't know, has he? What difference does it make? Where are the reports of him criticizing the person he's running against? His battle with Palin is all over the news, where is his battle with Hillary? I haven't heard about it.

So this O'Mally moron
Is trying to get the democratic nomination for President by.....attacking Sarah Palin???

What an idiot.

Yes I read it. My comment remains. What's the matter? You don't get it? Knock me over with a feather!

So, if that is the case, why the silly comment. O'Malley knows who he is running against in his own party, and he also knows what a troll Palin can be, as she stuggles mightly to suck some oxygen out of the room. He handled her quite well.

Because, knucklehead, he's spending a lot of time bashing Palin instead of Hillary. Does he know Palin isn't running? I mean, he must since he asked her to. The guy is seriously confused.
Uhm, no. He sent one tweet. I realize that for knuckledraggers like yourself, 147 characters or so may be exhausting, but for smart people, it's maybe 20 seconds of typing...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I love the threads where all the rubes who voted for a junior senator from Illinois who has been 180 degrees off in almost every respect, tell how somebody else is stupid.

Look at their candidates...

Sanders? O'Malley? Clinton?

What a collection of crackpots.

I love the threads where all the rubes who voted for a junior senator from Illinois who has been 180 degrees off in almost every respect, tell how somebody else is stupid.

Look at their candidates...

Sanders? O'Malley? Clinton?

What a collection of crackpots.
Everyone you mentioned has impressive accomplishments and distinctive political careers. Nothing about any of them indicates crack pottery. In fact, none of them are really accused of being crack pots. They are each in their own ways criticized for different things, but being crack pots has not been a routine or often heard criticism.

So this O'Mally moron

What an idiot.

Uhm, no. He sent one tweet. I realize that for knuckledraggers like yourself, 147 characters or so may be exhausting, but for smart people, it's maybe 20 seconds of typing...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Meh.

1. Being insulted by a left wing nutter like you only means I'm right.

2. I didn't say it was a bunch of texts or a whole conversation did I moron? Even that one text is more than he's done against Hillary.

You are humorously pathetic.

Forum List

Back