Tea Party Motto & Fight Message

7298471926_f8ca79aa66.jpg

burning_tea_party.jpg

I've been to several TP gatherings here in SoCal. Attending these events along with me (a Jew) was my lady (a woman of mixed race) and our neighbor (a black man). At all of the events, I saw Hispanics, Blacks, women, young and old people along with regular white guys. So, you're wrong about the Tea Party...and SO much else.

You know when the rhetoric heats up and people call you Democrats Communists? Sounds ignorant to you, doesn't it? Well, now you know just how stupid you look posting this shit.

saw the same. Sort of like Jews who first supported Hitler and the Nazi Party. Don't you think?

I've been to several TP gatherings here in SoCal. Attending these events along with me (a Jew) was my lady (a woman of mixed race) and our neighbor (a black man). At all of the events, I saw Hispanics, Blacks, women, young and old people along with regular white guys. So, you're wrong about the Tea Party...and SO much else.

You know when the rhetoric heats up and people call you Democrats Communists? Sounds ignorant to you, doesn't it? Well, now you know just how stupid you look posting this shit.

Not to mention that the Klansmen in those days were Democrats through and through.

Not to mention that the Klansmen in those days were Democrats through and through.

yep, Southern, White, Conservative, Christian, Democrats. All the Liberal Republicans are the ones Cons like you are attempting to own. :laugh2:

saw the same. Sort of like Jews who first supported Hitler and the Nazi Party. Don't you think?

As a guy who lost many family members in the Nazi ovens, here's a big :fu:

You couldn't be more wrong...but that doesn't seem to stop people like you. Oh well.

You couldn't be more wrong...but that doesn't seem to stop people like you. Oh well.

No Jews supported the Nazi Party? Hmmmmm,

stfu

Arizona 'Neo-Nazi' shooter a registered Democrat who praised Obama

JT Ready was a Democrat candidate for Pinal County Sheriff.
Well whaddaya know? The Arizona shooter the media claim is Republican?

He's in fact a registered Democrat who praised Obama.

From none other than the Talking Points Memo just a few months ago.

copyrighted material removed since no link provided

Most all terrorism in the US has been committed in the name of conservative ideals or ideas. From the abortion clinic bombings, shooting of doctors, gay bar bombings, federal building bombings, bank and armored truck robberies, ...

100% correct. The greatest threat to america are the ultra-right wing extremist organizations.

unaddressed-threats.jpg

yep, Southern, White, Conservative, Christian, Democrats. All the Liberal Republicans are the ones Cons like you are attempting to own. :laugh2:
back on topic.

the victims will hopefully be silent

Arizona 'Neo-Nazi' shooter a registered Democrat who praised Obama

JT Ready was a Democrat candidate for Pinal County Sheriff.
Well whaddaya know? The Arizona shooter the media claim is Republican?

He's in fact a registered Democrat who praised Obama.

From none other than the Talking Points Memo just a few months ago.

copyrighted material removed since no link provided

Most all terrorism in the US has been committed in the name of conservative ideals or ideas. From the abortion clinic bombings, shooting of doctors, gay bar bombings, federal building bombings, bank and armored truck robberies, ...

100% correct. The greatest threat to america are the ultra-right wing extremist organizations.

unaddressed-threats.jpg

ThinkProgress?
:lmao:

Oh, and that -0 neg hurt, assclown
:lol:

unaddressed-threats.jpg

ThinkProgress?

Can't read and stupid as hell, you sound like a teabagger through and through.

Last edited:

stfu

Which hasn't a goddamn thing to do with me, my lady and my Black neighbor supporting the Tea Party. You have ZERO evidence that the TP (a limited government, low tax supporting group) has anything whatsoever to do with Jews that support Fascism. That's big government, YOUR thing. All you have is over-the-top rhetoric. Color me shocked...

unaddressed-threats.jpg

ThinkProgress?

care to refute as it should be so easy?

:eusa_whistle:

stfu

Which hasn't a goddamn thing to do with me, my lady and my Black neighbor supporting the Tea Party. You have ZERO evidence that the TP (a limited government, low tax supporting group) has anything whatsoever to do with Jews that support Fascism. That's big government, YOUR thing. All you have is over-the-top rhetoric. Color me shocked...

The tea party originally started off as a more libertarian movement under Ron Paul, but was hijacked in 09' by the Koch's, Beck, and Palin, and turned into the radical right wing organization it is now.

They sucker in the fools with their "less spending! Less government! "Pro constitution!" lies to get the idiots to support them.

Once in office, these radical right wing extremists first thing on the agenda was to force through 858 billion in new spending to extent the tax cuts for the rich.

Almost all voted in favor of the huge government and anti-constitution patriot act renewal.

Voted almost all in favor of the huge government NDAA bill.

Refused to cut any of their insane spending leading to the nation's credit rating to be downgraded.

Has presented huge government and anti-freedom attacks on women.

and the list goes on.

Face it, you teabaggers were played for fools, but are still so dumb to keep supporting them, even though they have done the complete opposite of what they ran on,...

Last edited:

stfu

The tea party originally started off as a more libertarian movement under Ron Paul, but was hijacked in 09' by the Koch's, Beck, and Palin, and turned into the radical right wing organization it is now.

They sucker in the fools with their "less spending! Less government! "Pro constitution!" lies to get the idiots to support them.

Once in office, these radical right wing extremists first thing on the agenda was to force through 858 billion in new spending to extent the tax cuts for the rich.

Almost all voted in favor of the huge government and anti-constitution patriot act renewal.

Refused to cut any of their insane spending leading to the nation's credit rating to be downgraded.

and the list goes on.

Face it, you teabaggers were played for fools, but are still so dumb to keep supporting them, even though they have done the complete opposite of what they ran on,...

Link?

One. No responsible GOP leader or member wants the TPM dictating any type of policy in the GOP, though theGOP will gladly accept anybody’s votes at election time.

Two. The TPM may outnumber the local boy scout troop in Lostville, Indiana, but remains a far right wing extremist small minority group that grows older and whiter by the day, and we will eventually wither away.

Three, the TPM is not independent (see the Koch Brothers) and is totally predictable about its misreading of the Constitution, and electoral and constitutional process.

Four, until the TPM starts correctly using traditional definitions of politics and history, the overwhelming majority of America will continue to not recognize any legitimacy to which aspires.

TEA PARTY MEANING: Taxed Enough Already

TEA PARTY MOTTO: Ultra Conservatism Protecting U.S. Citizens, Animals & A Clean Enviroment

TEA PARTY FIGHT MESSAGE http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/233172-tea-party-motto-and-fight-message.html

and the list goes on.

Link?

Google

stfu

and the list goes on.

What's really pathetic is you only attribute that list to one party

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back