Freedom Connector Is Not A Tea Party Site Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're a bunch of weak little wussies?

Yeah, wussies is correct for the liberals that are taking over Freedom Connector.

As I stated the site is set up for Tea Partiers and theirs boat loads of Tea Partiers still campaigning on the site but Freedom Connector has liberals running the site now and through a slow process they are attacking any Tea Party talk they don't like. The liberals have a campaign of inflitration going on from the top management levels of Freedom Connector. My posts on Freedom Connector really pissed off the liberals there.

Last edited:
You would have better luck posting that garbage at stormfront.
Oh look! Fucked Fable provides a case study on speech suppression by leveling the nazi card.

Thank the Lord nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

I don't think you'll be able to pass Tea Partiers off as Stormfront extremists. The extremists on Stormfront are not republicans. The people on Stormfront have their own political party not associated with either the republicans or democrats. The democrats like to associate the Stormfront crowd as right wing republicans to make the republicans look bad but this rumor is just another bold faced lie by the democrats.

Tea Partiers are real people and your fellow liberals on Freedom Works are really unstable persons and you should be with your people right now as they inflitrate the ranks of Tea Partiers.

Oh, yeah black label, I have the same picture that's in your avatar with a democratic label on it. hehehehehehehehehe! :badgrin:

I can't even call your post a good attempt to discredit my posts. Totally lame attempt.

So they're a bunch of weak little wussies?

Yeah, wussies is correct for the liberals that are taking over Freedom Connector.

As I stated the site is set up for Tea Partiers and theirs boat loads of Tea Partiers still campaigning on the site but Freedom Connector has liberals running the site now and through a slow process they are attacking any Tea Party talk they don't like. The liberals have a campaign of inflitration going on from the top management levels of Freedom Connector. My posts on Freedom Connector really pissed off the liberals there.
Or neocons.

I don't think you'll be able to pass Tea Partiers off as Stormfront extremists. The extremists on Stormfront are not republicans. The people on Stormfront have their own political party not associated with either the republicans or democrats. The democrats like to associate the Stormfront crowd as right wing republicans to make the republicans look bad but this rumor is just another bold faced lie by the democrats.

Tea Partiers are real people and your fellow liberals on Freedom Works are really unstable persons and you should be with your people right now as they inflitrate the ranks of Tea Partiers.

Oh, yeah black label, I have the same picture that's in your avatar with a democratic label on it. hehehehehehehehehe! :badgrin:

I can't even call your post a good attempt to discredit my posts. Totally lame attempt.

Freedomworks is Dick Armey's radical right wing propaganda outfit controlling the tea party puppets just like the Koch's. Your ridiculous accusation that illegals caused the economy to crash by getting home loans is downright laughable.

The tea party/freedomworks and stormfront are the same right wing extremists, just one carries the nazi swastika and the other the hijacked gadsden.

Last edited:

Don't fret about Fucked Fable. He thinks that any thought that isn't a liberal thought is grounds for execution.

But he's a 'moderate thinker' and the perfect everyman.

Oh look! Fucked Fable provides a case study on speech suppression by leveling the nazi card.

OoooOOO! Look at Big Ditz throwing a pissy fit! You must be a moderator or high ranking member at stromfront to be throwing that big of a tantrum.

Freedomworks is Dick Armey's radical right wing propaganda outfit controlling the tea party puppets just like the Koch's. Your ridiculous accusation that illegals caused the economy to crash by getting home loans is downright laughable.

The tea party/freedomworks and stormfront are the same right wing extremists, just one carries the nazi swastika and the other the hijacked gadsden.

Your people await you on freedom works black. And as your working to inflitrate the Tea Party on Freedom Works I will be making the Tea Party aware of this inflitration and take over of Freedom Works. Actually, I've already started.

You'd like to make guests and readers of U.S. message board think that Tea Partiers are all Nazi's and extremists but they are not dumb enough to believe that trash talk. No, the democrats "Did Not" win the 2009 presidential election because of all the democratic trash talk. Obama won the election because John McCain supported the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty for illegals bill that didn't pass. John McCain still only lost the presidential race to Obama by 2 or 3 percentage points.

Nobody beleives the democratic trash talk and that kind of lying mouth pissing won't save Obama.

P.S. Everybodies coming to know that the democrats are controlled by communists anyway. Yes, many fake democrats that have called themselves progressives are being found out to be real live communists. Obama and Hillary always call themselves progressives or they did often during the 2009 election. They don't say that now to much since progressives have been found out to be communists.

hehehehehehehehehehe! Lets here it black_label. Lets here the communist twist mouth go to work trying to convince readers being a democratic liberal gay communist is better than having a job and money in the bank.

OoooOOO! Look at Big Ditz throwing a pissy fit! You must be a moderator or high ranking member at stromfront to be throwing that big of a tantrum.
The allegation of a whiny little bitch like you don't impress anyone much, Fucked Fable.

OK, it's understood by the moderator that this thread is just a warning to Tea Partiers that the mentioned political site is now run by liberals even though it's still running as a Tea Party web site. The political web site mentioned in this thread has been inflitrated by liberals at the management level and they surpress any talk that they don't like about illegal immigrants, Obama and homosexuality. It's understood that in no way this thread is about advertising another political web site or trying to persuade US message board members to join another political web site.

Hell, I was banned from the political web site mentioned in this thread because of the posts I made about illlegal aliens and have no group their anymore.. Can't even log in to view any posts on the site.

OK, time to get back to defending Tea Party issues here and making the democrats look like they are chicken sh_t droppings supporting Obama.

I started a group on Freedom Works to get the message out about how illegal aliens getting home loans crashed the economy.

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

That's why the economy crashed. You think everythings dumb.

If you did your homework you would in fact come to the same conclusion as I did. This forum doesn't allow me to leave links to help you in the quest you don't have for the truth that you don't know about. Do you even know what a home loan is and the legal issues involved with people getting home loans?

It's people like yourself that think everything other people say is "Dumb" that put the democrats in charge of the U.S. and crashed the economy.

I started a group on Freedom Works to get the message out about how illegal aliens getting home loans crashed the economy.

If you did your homework you would in fact come to the same conclusion as I did. This forum doesn't allow me to leave links to help you in the quest you don't have for the truth that you don't know about. Do you even know what a home loan is and the legal issues involved with people getting home loans?

It's people like yourself that think everything other people say is "Dumb" that put the democrats in charge of the U.S. and crashed the economy.

I have a home loan you moron.

Good for you. Home Ownership is great. But that doesn't mean you know what goes on behind the scenes concerning your home loan.

First of all, "YOU MORON", the bank that issued your home loan sold it to a bigger financial institution for servicing. Your home loan is put into a package with thousands of other home loans and may or may not be sold again.

Second, "YOU MORON", In the 1990's President Clinton lowered standards for low income people to get home loans but there are no laws against banks giving home loans to illegal aliens. Since illegals were flooding into the country and getting great jobs the banks started handing out home loans to illegals.

Third, "YOU MORON", When President Bush started the illegal alien work place raids in 2006 illegals with home loans started getting deported and dumping their homes to keep from getting deported creating boat loads of empty houses.

Fourth, "YOU MORON", When boat loads of houses start piling up that can't be sold interest rates go up and U.S citizens with home loans have to pay crap loads more money out every month and when they can't pay then U.S. citizens start losing their homes and the banks start to fail.

The U.S. government has an agency called "HUD" which guarantees home loans and HUD also approved boat loads of home loans for illegals.

OK, "MORON", hope you will learn something if it's not to "Dumb" for you.

Last edited:

Good for you. Home Ownership is great. But that doesn't mean you know what goes on behind the scenes concerning your home loan.

First of all, "YOU MORON", the bank that issued your home loan sold it to a bigger financial institution for servicing. Your home loan is put into a package with thousands of other home loans and may or may not be sold again.

Thanks...
But I kinda figured the bank that issued the loan might have sold the loan when they sent me a letter saying they had sold the loan.

The U.S. government has an agency called "HUD" which guarantees home loans and HUD also approved boat loads of home loans for illegals.

Boat loads? Is that a technical term?

Ever heard of numbers?

Thanks...
But I kinda figured the bank that issued the loan might have sold the loan when they sent me a letter saying they had sold the loan.

Boat loads? Is that a technical term?

Ever heard of numbers?

Nobody can get the numbers. Do you really think after the occupy wall street crowd attacked the financial industry that the actual numbers can be had? I'm a Tea Partier but I'd have to say that bunch of druggie hippies that camped out on wall street had it absolutely correct.

President Bush didn't even know about illegals getting the home loans. The work place raids didn't stop until Obama got into office and the democrats stopped the raids super fast. I don't think Obama knew about illegals getting the home loans but I'm under the impression President Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton did know about the illegals getting the home loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back