Tea Party Motto & Fight Message

ThinkProgress?
:lmao:

Oh, and that -0 neg hurt, assclown
:lol:
care to refute as it should be so easy?

:eusa_whistle:

Define the term "right wing extremism".

I'd believe it if they were to combine "Islamic" and "Right Wing Extremism", as they're both to the uber-far right.

Islamic extremists are ultra conservative even radical. Newt used to praise himself and his acolytes as being radicals.

care to refute as it should be so easy?

Define the term "right wing extremism".

I'd believe it if they were to combine "Islamic" and "Right Wing Extremism", as they're both to the uber-far right.

Islamic extremists are ultra conservative even radical. Newt used to praise himself and his acolytes as being radicals.

That's my point.
They're both "right wing extremists".

Is it now a bad thing to be a "radical", because I've been hearing filthy hippie-wannabes calling them selves that for a while now

A militia group, a Tea Party group, or an Islamic group that commits a bank act is committing a crime, not political action.

The tea party originally started off as a more libertarian movement under Ron Paul, but was hijacked in 09' by the Koch's, Beck, and Palin, and turned into the radical right wing organization it is now.

They sucker in the fools with their "less spending! Less government! "Pro constitution!" lies to get the idiots to support them.

Once in office, these radical right wing extremists first thing on the agenda was to force through 858 billion in new spending to extent the tax cuts for the rich.

Almost all voted in favor of the huge government and anti-constitution patriot act renewal.

Voted almost all in favor of the huge government NDAA bill.

Refused to cut any of their insane spending leading to the nation's credit rating to be downgraded.

Has presented huge government and anti-freedom attacks on women.

and the list goes on.

Face it, you teabaggers were played for fools, but are still so dumb to keep supporting them, even though they have done the complete opposite of what they ran on,...

Link?

Google

Yea, didn't think so.

teapartyfightmessage.jpg

First of all, "THE TEACHER IS IN THE ROOM NOW".

There's alot of B.S. being talked about in this thread and it's very clear nobody talk'in knows what they are talking about and this is why the Tea Party is picking up speed and growing fast.

There is some talk that the Tea Party is extreme right wing and violent. This is not true. Just a blantent lie.

There is talk that the Tea Party is KKK and Nazi. This is not true and is a blantent lie! The KKK and the Nazis are their own party.

There is some talk about militias. Citizen militias are the "Far Right Extremists" but they are military like and don't do anything to anyone. Citizen militias practice war games in the woods and keep to themselves.

There is talk about where the Tea Party started. Some say it started under Ron Paul. The people that say this are "Liers". The Tea Party doesn't like Ron Paul even though they won't publically say anything about him. Ron Paul is too crazy. The Tea Party started out of very small protests against Obamacare and the talk of new taxes that's why the Tea Party is fractured into small groups all over the country.

Of coarse I didn't read all the posts throughly but I got the main point of the democrats here using "DONKEY TALK" to try and destroy the Tea Party support.

For those unaware of what "DONKEY TALK" is. Donkey Talk is a system of word and phrase manipulation used by the democrats to put down any conversation they don't agree with. Democrats learn how to "DONKEY TALK" by other democrats. Just like the mind control that is practised in public schools and colleges that have a multitude of liberal democratic teachers. They teach their children how to "DONKEY TALK".

What's happening in this thread? I'll tell you!

DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL : " DONKEY TALK "

Shaman?

Did you leave your crayons lying around again????

More "DONKEY TALK" from a democratic :eusa_clap:

To bad for you horty that I got the "DONKEY TALK" list from an ex democrat that hates the lying democrats now and thinks they are all nothing but sick rodents that think they deserve a paycheck for getting out of bed in the morning.

P.S. I will soon be publishing the "DONKEY TALK" list all over the internet. It shows what types of phrases and word steering democrats use like you childish remark about "Crayons" to me. Straight from the "DONKEY TALK" list.

Last edited:
"Donkey Talk" is the attempt to divorce the reality that some elements of the KKK, fascists, citizen militia, and Paulites are a part of the TPM.

Last edited:
"Donkey Talk" is the attempt to divorce the reality that some elements of the KKK, fascists, citizen militia, and Paulites are a part of the TPM.

Lines 7 and 18 of the "DONKEY TALK" list you are using to lie about the Tea Party.

Line 7: Lie. You’re a Leftist. Get with the program.

Line 18: Comedy and political demagoguery depend on specificity. If you go anecdotal, make [stuff] up. Get specific.

Shaman?

More "DONKEY TALK" from a democratic :eusa_clap:

To bad for you horty that I got the "DONKEY TALK" list from an ex democrat that hates the lying democrats now and thinks they are all nothing but sick rodents that think they deserve a paycheck for getting out of bed in the morning.

P.S. I will soon be publishing the "DONKEY TALK" list all over the internet. It shows what types of phrases and word steering democrats use like you childish remark about "Crayons" to me. Straight from the "DONKEY TALK" list.

Far from a Demorat, but I do recognize an idiOt when I see one.
:fu:

Shaman?

Does using the word "Crayons" Against me to make look childish give you a sense of intelligence?

Does using the word "Crayons" give you the feeling that you have something to use against conservatives that will work to destroy their reputation?

Does trying to make someone look childish actually work in making others beleive that you are right and they are wrong?

Are you extremely intelligent when you go from thread to thread using democratic "DONKEY TALK"?

Why do you feel attacking people with preconceived words and statements works better than posting your democratic opposition points on issues and debating them?

Do you really think you will get a welfare check for getting out of bed in the morning if the democrats succeed in holding on to power?

Last edited:
Shaman?

Does using the word "Crayons" Against me to make look childish give you a sense of intelligence?

Does using the word "Crayons" give you the feeling that you have something to use against conservatives that will work to destroy their reputation?

Does trying to make someone look childish actually work in making others beleive that you are right and they are wrong?

Are you extremely intelligent when you go from thread to thread using democratic "DONKEY TALK"?

Why do you feel attacking people with preconceived words works better than posting your democratic opposition points on issues and debating them?

Do you really think you will get a welfare check for getting out of bed in the morning if the democrats succeed in holding on to power?
Yes

No

Believe

Hee-haw, mutherfucker

All I have to work with are 'preconceived words'. Unless you know some NEW ones.

Democrat!!

:cuckoo:

Does using the word "Crayons" give you the feeling that you have something to use against conservatives that will work to destroy their reputation??

Don't pretend you're a conservative. You are just a fucking headcase. Your mental infirmity stands outside political orientation, looney-tune.

Lines 7 and 18 of the "DONKEY TALK" list you are using to lie about the Tea Party.

Line 18: Comedy and political demagoguery depend on specificity. If you go anecdotal, make [stuff] up. Get specific.

"DONKEY TALK" accuses people falsely of lying about the TPM.

"DONKEY TALK" accuses people to the left of you of being . . . leftists. You are a moron.

"DONKEY TALK" does not involved specificity, simply unsupportable assertions, just as you have done, Hat.

"DONKEY TALK" accuses people to the left of you of being . . . leftists. You are a moron.

"DONKEY TALK" does not involved specificity, simply unsupportable assertions, just as you have done, Hat.

"DONKEY TALK" Yeah right Jake! "DONKEY TALK" coming straight from a Donkey Talker!

I got the donkey talk list straight from an "Ex Liberal Democrat". This guy stated he was indoctrinated into the democratic party when he was in school but over the years he came to his senses and started revealing just how dirty the democratic party is.

Yeah Jake, you can use your Donkey Talk here to try and sway people into beleiving something that "JUST ISN'T TRUE" by twisting the conversation back onto me being the looney that "You Really Are" but that usually is a vain attempt that never works. Even you and all the looney democrats here know that they are wrong but keep plugging away for a society that will "PAY THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING AND STAND ABOVE ALL CONSERVATIVES AND ANYONE ELSE THAT ISN'T A DEMOCRAT".

To bad Jake!, everyone that reads this thread will learn about the democratic "Donkey Talk" now. Will your posts Jake be able to make them beleive you don't "Donkey Talk".

P.S. JakeStarkey, Your "DONKEY TALK" didn't get Obama elected as president in 2008. What got Obama elected in 2008 was the fact John McCain supported "Illegal Alien Amnesty" in 2006 with the Kennedy/McCain Bill. Obama won the presidency because of John McCains stupid move supporting all these illegals in the country. When Obama was campaigning in 2008 he completely stayed away from the illegal immigration issues and never talked about it.

Now everyone knows that Obama lies. Obama lies all the time and you Jake Starkey, just do the democratic "DONKEY TALK".

Oh yeah Jake Starkey, if your saying that the conservatives are Donkey Talking just think about which political party has the "DONKEY SYMBOL" that rests right beside the party name "DEMOCRAT".

This is the basis of the Chief Asslooking absolutely stupid here; "I got the donkey talk list straight from an "Ex Liberal Democrat". This guy stated he was indoctrinated into the democratic party when he was in school but over the years he came to his senses and started revealing just how dirty the democratic party is."

In other words, Chief Ass is basing everything he is saying on some dude from the street. Hey, Chief Ass, I have some tips on the stock market, and you can have them cheap.

And, yes, everyone to your left is a leftist to you.

Last edited:

"DONKEY TALK" Yeah right Jake! "DONKEY TALK" coming straight from a Donkey Talker!

I got the donkey talk list straight from an "Ex Liberal Democrat". This guy stated he was indoctrinated into the democratic party when he was in school but over the years he came to his senses and started revealing just how dirty the democratic party is.

Yeah Jake, you can use your Donkey Talk here to try and sway people into beleiving something that "JUST ISN'T TRUE" by twisting the conversation back onto me being the looney that "You Really Are" but that usually is a vain attempt that never works. Even you and all the looney democrats here know that they are wrong but keep plugging away for a society that will "PAY THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING AND STAND ABOVE ALL CONSERVATIVES AND ANYONE ELSE THAT ISN'T A DEMOCRAT".

To bad Jake!, everyone that reads this thread will learn about the democratic "Donkey Talk" now. Will your posts Jake be able to make them beleive you don't "Donkey Talk".

P.S. JakeStarkey, Your "DONKEY TALK" didn't get Obama elected as president in 2008. What got Obama elected in 2008 was the fact John McCain supported "Illegal Alien Amnesty" in 2006 with the Kennedy/McCain Bill. Obama won the presidency because of John McCains stupid move supporting all these illegals in the country. When Obama was campaigning in 2008 he completely stayed away from the illegal immigration issues and never talked about it.

Now everyone knows that Obama lies. Obama lies all the time and you Jake Starkey, just do the democratic "DONKEY TALK".

Hey Jake Starkey, I know doing the name calling thing is your democratic "DONKEY TALK" way but it doesn't bother me at all because I know it's just "DONKEY TALK" from a democrat that can't argue any points realisticly.

"DONKEY TALK" is "DONKEY TALK" no matter how you phrase "DONKEY TALK". Democratic "DONKEY TALK" comes in many flavors and variety. "DONKEY TALK" has been engineered to cover all subjects. "DONKEY TALK" has no boundaries. Demcratic "DONKEY TALK" is nothing but democratic "DONKEY TALK" from a Jake Starkey that uses democratic "DONKEY TALK" to try and crush conversation.

Forum List

Back