Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

um how is that not what I just said. The KKK thinks they are welcome in the Tea party, Simply because the Tea Party Opposed Obama. The KKK opposes him because they are racist and think blacks are inferior. The Vast majority of people in the tea Party oppose him because they oppose his polices.

The left will continue to try and claim the Tea Party is racially Motivated, but they are not right. Are there some racist in the Tea Party. I am sure there are, it is inevitable that any group who opposes the First black president for what ever reason, would become home to some Racists. However I do not believe, nor do I think there is evidence, that it is anything more than a fringe element of the over all party.

No, you are trying to convince me that the tea partiers oppose Obama only for his policies. That's bull.
how the fuck would a racist like you know?

:lol::lol::lol: A racist like me???? Shut up, stupid. That's a stupid comment even for you.

No, you are trying to convince me that the tea partiers oppose Obama only for his policies. That's bull.
how the fuck would a racist like you know?

:lol::lol::lol: A racist like me???? Shut up, stupid. That's a stupid comment even for you.
you have shown your racism over and over
dont like it being pointed out?
stop doing it

btw, you showed it in the very post i quoted

um how is that not what I just said. The KKK thinks they are welcome in the Tea party, Simply because the Tea Party Opposed Obama. The KKK opposes him because they are racist and think blacks are inferior. The Vast majority of people in the tea Party oppose him because they oppose his polices.

The left will continue to try and claim the Tea Party is racially Motivated, but they are not right. Are there some racist in the Tea Party. I am sure there are, it is inevitable that any group who opposes the First black president for what ever reason, would become home to some Racists. However I do not believe, nor do I think there is evidence, that it is anything more than a fringe element of the over all party.

No it isn't bull. I strongly oppose obama's policies because I feel they not only infringe on our liberties (health care bill) but the massive debt they are incurring is destroying the future for myself, my fellow americans of EVERY creed, and our future generations.

This is the same reason I oppesed many of Bush2 and clinton policies.

Here is a twist for you. I have seen you post a dislike of bush in the past both personally and policy wise. Does that make you racist against white people? Is that proof that you are in lock step with the ideology of the New Black Panther Party?

Ask yourself those 2 questions then re-evaluate your position in this argument

Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.

No it isn't bull. I strongly oppose obama's policies because I feel they not only infringe on our liberties (health care bill) but the massive debt they are incurring is destroying the future for myself, my fellow americans of EVERY creed, and our future generations.

Here is a twist for you. I have seen you post a dislike of bush in the past both personally and policy wise. Does that make you racist against white people? Is that proof that you are in lock step with the ideology of the New Black Panther Party?

Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.
are you blind too?

( i usually wouldn't post a search results as a response, but this is clearly an occasion where it is appropriate)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Bush+monkey&qpvt=Bush+monkey&FORM=Z7FD1

Last edited:

Some of the more popular ones plastered all over the internet:

thumbs_bushchimp.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-2.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-3.jpg

thumbs_bushitler.jpg
thumbs_bushladen.jpg
thumbs_bushsatan.jpg

thumbs_bushchimp.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-2.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-3.jpg

thumbs_bushitler.jpg
thumbs_bushladen.jpg
thumbs_bushsatan.jpg
rinata must lead a very sheltered life

Aren't you supposed to be an open-minded tolerant liberal? Oh, yeah -- liberalism wants nothing to do with open-mindedness or tolerance anymore.

YCR20090912.jpg

Liberal--open to change. I change my mind with new information. I've changed my view of the Tea Party from posting here.
That's good. But you are not Rinata. :)

thumbs_bushchimp.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-2.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-3.jpg

thumbs_bushitler.jpg
thumbs_bushladen.jpg
thumbs_bushsatan.jpg

What are these pictures intended to convey??? Racial slurs or stupidity?? Of course it's stupidity. Bush was known for not being particularly smart. Not true of Obama.

The things you people come up with to justify your racism is very creative. But not true.

Ummm...no, moron. I was mocking the typical leftist response to minority conservatives. :lol:
PJ has problems with understanding the concept of sarcasm, it seems

Leftists are notorious for having no sense of humor. :lol:

Known by whom??? You??? BFD. Did you ever think that maybe it's you?? I know you think you're a riot, but you're really not the least bit funny. Stupid, yes.

Forum List

Back