Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

I've been saying all along that middle income cons vote against their own best interest every time they support corporate interests over people. The conservatives don't do anything for those making under $1million a year.
What makes you qualified to determine other people's best interests?

So far, all the answers I've gotten to that question boil down to, "I'm a liberal!!"

Funny, though, how everyone's best interests seems to be whatever keeps Democrats in power. Just coincidence, I'm sure...
daveman
"They're all race-traitor Uncle Toms who vote against their best interests."
You just decided what was against their best interests ... hypocrite.

I've been saying all along that middle income cons vote against their own best interest every time they support corporate interests over people. The conservatives don't do anything for those making under $1million a year.

So far, all the answers I've gotten to that question boil down to, "I'm a liberal!!"

Funny, though, how everyone's best interests seems to be whatever keeps Democrats in power. Just coincidence, I'm sure...
daveman
i guess your sarcasm detector is broken

daveman
i guess your sarcasm detector is broken

along with a lot of other things.

LOL the KKK assumes they are welcome simply because they both Oppose Obama. That does not mean they oppose him for the same reasons.

I really don't agree. There are people that are upset and want him to do some things that he promised. I don't believe the KKK or the bagheads are in that group. They are very different. They will never accept a black president, no matter what!!! And their dislike of the prez has nothing at all to do with policy. Open your eyes!!!
WOW, i guess those black members of the tea party dont want a black president either
:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah. There are SO MANY black tea partiers. :rolleyes:

I really don't agree. There are people that are upset and want him to do some things that he promised. I don't believe the KKK or the bagheads are in that group. They are very different. They will never accept a black president, no matter what!!! And their dislike of the prez has nothing at all to do with policy. Open your eyes!!!
WOW, i guess those black members of the tea party dont want a black president either

if there were only 1, it would still make your statement just as fucking stupid

Why would the KKK think that they would be welcome??? HELLO!!!!!!!!! Somebody has to actually explain the attraction??? That figures. :rolleyes:

LOL the KKK assumes they are welcome simply because they both Oppose Obama. That does not mean they oppose him for the same reasons.

um how is that not what I just said. The KKK thinks they are welcome in the Tea party, Simply because the Tea Party Opposed Obama. The KKK opposes him because they are racist and think blacks are inferior. The Vast majority of people in the tea Party oppose him because they oppose his polices.

The left will continue to try and claim the Tea Party is racially Motivated, but they are not right. Are there some racist in the Tea Party. I am sure there are, it is inevitable that any group who opposes the First black president for what ever reason, would become home to some Racists. However I do not believe, nor do I think there is evidence, that it is anything more than a fringe element of the over all party.

if there were only 1, it would still make your statement just as fucking stupid

There are actually many, only Liberals when they are confronted with them, Dismiss them as stupid ignorant blacks being lead around by the nose by white racists, or as uncle toms. Because they themselves are closet racists.

um how is that not what I just said. The KKK thinks they are welcome in the Tea party, Simply because the Tea Party Opposed Obama. The KKK opposes him because they are racist and think blacks are inferior. The Vast majority of people in the tea Party oppose him because they oppose his polices.

The left will continue to try and claim the Tea Party is racially Motivated, but they are not right. Are there some racist in the Tea Party. I am sure there are, it is inevitable that any group who opposes the First black president for what ever reason, would become home to some Racists. However I do not believe, nor do I think there is evidence, that it is anything more than a fringe element of the over all party.

No, you are trying to convince me that the tea partiers oppose Obama only for his policies. That's bull.

No, you are trying to convince me that the tea partiers oppose Obama only for his policies. That's bull.
how the fuck would a racist like you know?

Hmmmmm, sounds like a "Race War" may be a-brewing, eh?
well, what do you think will be the results of Obama losing in 2012?
the very same America that elected him in 2008 will be called racist when he loses

You are probably right. The very same whites, asians, latinos, and others who voted him into office will be called racist if he loses.

Ironic part about that is that if/when people do that they, in fact, become the racists.

The Tea Party is wise to distance themselves from the fringe extremists in their ranks. It's legitimate to insist that those who believe in democracy and freedom take forceful steps to disassociate themselves from people in their movement who peddle racism, intolerance and fear. That's what the NAACP is asking."

Read more: NAACP Is Right About Racism in Tea Party - But this is about individuals, not the group as a whole

i didn't click your link but i did read the NAACP statement and I agreed with what they were asking.

If you go around all the MSNBC and FOXnews hype on the resolution and just read it you find its fairly mellow. It does make a few innacurate assumptions but in the end all the resolution did was ask tea partiers to confront anyone who puts up signs that could come across as racial and to single out and expel any members of racial hate groups (you know the KKK, The new black panthers, ect ect).

I agree with that sentiment hence this thread.

Why would the KKK think that they would be welcome??? HELLO!!!!!!!!! Somebody has to actually explain the attraction??? That figures. :rolleyes:

That is the very heart of the point, Charles. Thank you.

The New Black Panthers want equality for the black man and condone their members shouting out to crowds to kill crackers and their babies to achieve it.

The NAACP want equality for the black man and accuse the Tea Partiers of refusing to denounce the racists in their midst but don't denounce the New Black Panthers.

The KKK these days now says it wants equality and a level playing field for the white man.

The Tea Partiers want smaller, more efficient, less intrusive, more effective, less costly government, good government stewardship with fiscal responsibility, and respect for the Constitution and the rights it protects. They are doing a good job not to dilute or diffuse their messages or marginalize themselves by being dragged into social, cultural, or foreign policy issues that their critics are desperately trying to drag them into.

So what do all these organizations have in common?

None of them have anything to do with any of the others.

Honest people will evaluate each on its own merits and on its own agenda and won't try to make two or more of them part and parcel of the same cut of cloth.

:clap2: bravo sir, bravo :clap2:

No it isn't bull. I strongly oppose obama's policies because I feel they not only infringe on our liberties (health care bill) but the massive debt they are incurring is destroying the future for myself, my fellow americans of EVERY creed, and our future generations.

This is the same reason I oppesed many of Bush2 and clinton policies.

Here is a twist for you. I have seen you post a dislike of bush in the past both personally and policy wise. Does that make you racist against white people? Is that proof that you are in lock step with the ideology of the New Black Panther Party?

Ask yourself those 2 questions then re-evaluate your position in this argument

daveman

Ummm...no, moron. I was mocking the typical leftist response to minority conservatives. :lol:

Aren't you supposed to be an open-minded tolerant liberal? Oh, yeah -- liberalism wants nothing to do with open-mindedness or tolerance anymore.

YCR20090912.jpg

daveman

Ummm...no, moron. I was mocking the typical leftist response to minority conservatives. :lol:
PJ has problems with understanding the concept of sarcasm, it seems

Aren't you supposed to be an open-minded tolerant liberal? Oh, yeah -- liberalism wants nothing to do with open-mindedness or tolerance anymore.

YCR20090912.jpg

Liberal--open to change. I change my mind with new information. I've changed my view of the Tea Party from posting here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back