Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

No, you are trying to convince me that the tea partiers oppose Obama only for his policies. That's bull.

No it isn't bull. I strongly oppose obama's policies because I feel they not only infringe on our liberties (health care bill) but the massive debt they are incurring is destroying the future for myself, my fellow americans of EVERY creed, and our future generations.

This is the same reason I oppesed many of Bush2 and clinton policies.

Here is a twist for you. I have seen you post a dislike of bush in the past both personally and policy wise. Does that make you racist against white people? Is that proof that you are in lock step with the ideology of the New Black Panther Party?

Ask yourself those 2 questions then re-evaluate your position in this argument

Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.

Actually Bush was depicted as a chimp. I think it's worse to make President Obama a monkey because of racial history.

There is a long, sad history of comparing blacks to animals, going back hundreds of years.

Last edited:
Did you ever see signs relating to Bush's color that were intended to be a racial slur?? Was Bush challenged about not being born in America??? Was Bush's Christianity challenged?? Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???

Until you can say yes to the above questions, I am not going to reevaluate anything. It's as plain as day.

Some of the more popular ones plastered all over the internet:

thumbs_bushchimp.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-2.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-3.jpg

thumbs_bushitler.jpg
thumbs_bushladen.jpg
thumbs_bushsatan.jpg

What are these pictures intended to convey??? Racial slurs or stupidity?? Of course it's stupidity. Bush was known for not being particularly smart. Not true of Obama.

The things you people come up with to justify your racism is very creative. But not true.

You said and I quote verbatim: Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???]

Well I gave you the evidence and you immediately deflected to something else.

Now then. I oppose depicting any President in such a way as those pictures of President Bush. I am disgusted when disrespectful pictures of President Obama are posted too.

And I refuse to see President Obama as a BLACK man.

If President Bush can be depicted as a monkey, then it's fair game to depict President Obama as a monkey.

If President Bush can be depicted as stupid, then it's fair game to depict President Obama as stupid.

If President Bush can be depicted as Hitler or some other dictator, then it's fair game to depict President Obama as Hitler or some other dictator.

To treat President Obama differently or to draw different conclusions about the intent to ridicule him because he's BLACK is more racist than any of those insulting pictures is racist.

I prefer to respect the office of the President enough not to hatefully insult it that way. I don't do it. I don't respect anybody else whodoes it.

But if you're gonna do it to one, you can't it expect your guy to be immune and I don't care if he is a black man. He has been elected to the most powerful position in the world and that pretty well eliminates him from any victim status.

No, it's not fair game to depict President Obama as a monkey. People once believed, because of their high cranium, blacks were close cousins to primates.
http://www.rsdb.org/

Monkey
(UK) a black person.[121]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

In my lifetime, as a young child I heard black people referred to as 'monkeys' and 'animals'.

"Prof. Owen, in his Lecture at the Royal Institution, on Tuesday (19th of March), entered upon an exposition of the distinctive characters between the Negro (or lowest variety of Human Race) and the Gorilla, as exemplified by the skeleton and brain, the diagrammatic illustrations of which (reduced in cuts 1-4) had been exhibited at Mr. du Chaillus's Lecture on the preceding evening."
The Gorilla and the Negro March 1861
http://aleph0.clarku.edu/huxley/comm/ScPr/owen.html

Last edited:
No it isn't bull. I strongly oppose obama's policies because I feel they not only infringe on our liberties (health care bill) but the massive debt they are incurring is destroying the future for myself, my fellow americans of EVERY creed, and our future generations.

Here is a twist for you. I have seen you post a dislike of bush in the past both personally and policy wise. Does that make you racist against white people? Is that proof that you are in lock step with the ideology of the New Black Panther Party?

Actually Bush was depicted as a chimp. I think it's worse to make President Obama a monkey because of racial history.

There is a long, sad history of comparing blacks to animals, going back hundreds of years.

Exactly. That's my point. But it will go right over their heads.

Some of the more popular ones plastered all over the internet:

thumbs_bushchimp.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-2.jpg
thumbs_bushchimp-3.jpg

thumbs_bushitler.jpg
thumbs_bushladen.jpg
thumbs_bushsatan.jpg

What are these pictures intended to convey??? Racial slurs or stupidity?? Of course it's stupidity. Bush was known for not being particularly smart. Not true of Obama.

The things you people come up with to justify your racism is very creative. But not true.

You said and I quote verbatim: Did you see signs with Bush & Laura depicted as monkeys???]

Now then. I oppose depicting any President in such a way as those pictures of President Bush. I am disgusted when disrespectful pictures of President Obama are posted too.

If President Bush can be depicted as a monkey, then it's fair game to depict President Obama as a monkey.

If President Bush can be depicted as stupid, then it's fair game to depict President Obama as stupid.

If President Bush can be depicted as Hitler or some other dictator, then it's fair game to depict President Obama as Hitler or some other dictator.

To treat President Obama differently or to draw different conclusions about the intent to ridicule him because he's BLACK is more racist than any of those insulting pictures is racist.

I prefer to respect the office of the President enough not to hatefully insult it that way. I don't do it. I don't respect anybody else whodoes it.

But if you're gonna do it to one, you can't it expect your guy to be immune and I don't care if he is a black man. He has been elected to the most powerful position in the world and that pretty well eliminates him from any victim status.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Pot meet kettle.

In summary: Comparing Obama to an animal is racist. Comparing Bush to an animal is okay.

Did I get that right?

No, you are trying to convince me that the tea partiers oppose Obama only for his policies. That's bull.

That is very closed minded of you considering your a self-described liberal. I'm sorry if my challenge made you feel defensive but it was an honest challenge.

you are claiming that since people, like myself, oppose obama's policies we do so only because he is black. I retorted with the challenge "Since you opposed bush's policies does that mean you did it only because he is white"

Now onto your challenge even if you didn't rise to mine.

Google Image Result for http://www.theclassicalliberal.com/TCL/graphics/bushHitler/BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

Anti-Bush-Uncurious_George_W_Bush.gif

bush_monkey1.jpg

bushmonkey.jpg

In summary: Comparing Obama to an animal is racist. Comparing Bush to an animal is okay.

Did I get that right?

Neither is ok. One is racist due to the historical context of referring to black slaves as animals.

That is a valid point SkyDancer

That is very closed minded of you considering your a self-described liberal. I'm sorry if my challenge made you feel defensive but it was an honest challenge.

you are claiming that since people, like myself, oppose obama's policies we do so only because he is black. I retorted with the challenge "Since you opposed bush's policies does that mean you did it only because he is white"

This is the heart of it, Phillippe.

If everybody is expected to tread lightly and see the President as a BLACK man intead of as a President and everybody is expected to thus treat a BLACK president differently and with more attention to political correctness because he is BLACK, how racist is that? Shouldn't the fact that a President who happened to be black got elected pretty well put the history behind us?

Who are the racists? Those who DON'T see a BLACK man in every image of a watermelon or monkey or noose or whatever image is used? Or those who do?

If a white President can be portrayed as a monkey because he is seen as 'dumb', then why cannot a black President be portrayed as a monkey because he is seen as 'dumb' rather than because he is BLACK?

We are never going to put racism behind us until we are allowed to see and treat everybody the same.

If racist jokes, slurs, were kept out of the equation the two Presidents, crticism of Bush and Obama would be on equal terms.
The president's image has been altered to look like an African witch doctor, his wife's to look like a gorilla.

We don't live in a color blind society after all.

Last edited:
We are never going to put racism behind us or become a color blind society until we are allowed to see and treat everybody the same.

It's not treating people the same to taunt them with racial slurs and expect for racism not to be called racism.

This is the heart of it, Phillippe.

If everybody is expected to tread lightly and see the President as a BLACK man intead of as a President and everybody is expected to thus treat a BLACK president differently and with more attention to political correctness because he is BLACK, how racist is that? Shouldn't the fact that a President who happened to be black got elected pretty well put the history behind us?

Who are the racists? Those who DON'T see a BLACK man in every image of a watermelon or monkey or noose or whatever image is used? Or those who do?

If a white President can be portrayed as a monkey because he is seen as 'dumb', then why cannot a black President be portrayed as a monkey because he is seen as 'dumb' rather than because he is BLACK?

We are never going to put racism behind us until we are allowed to see and treat everybody the same.

if they were portraying him and his wife as a black witch doctor or monkey because he was dumb, then so be it....but it certainly IS NOT THE CASE Fox....sorry you can't see such.....we have many that are racist on this board, whether they admit so or not. We also have many, many, posters that are not.....we have a pretty good representation on both imo.

Forum List

Back