Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

except I didnt say the top one, MORON
No...but you implied that that would be the result by saying well, what do you think will happen?

Are you this stupid in real life?
wow, you really are fucking moronic
i said that the same america that elected him in 2008 would then be called RACIST
you are not very smart at all
Smarter than you and less of a whiner.

Why don't you put a little more thought into what you post instead of having to explain to everyone what you meant after the fact?

No...but you implied that that would be the result by saying well, what do you think will happen?

Are you this stupid in real life?
wow, you really are fucking moronic
i said that the same america that elected him in 2008 would then be called RACIST
you are not very smart at all
Smarter than you and less of a whiner.

Why don't you put a little more thought into what you post instead of having to explain to everyone what you meant after the fact?
funny how YOU were the only one that didnt get what i saidf the FIRST time

and you think its ME that is the stupid one :rolleyes:

You heard it here on the USMB first.

Thats right KKK....We heard you expressing a like for the Tea Partiers and the Tea Partiers want to let you know you are not welcome at our events and we do not want you as part of our movement.

We understand you have a first ammendment right to free expression but we do not share in your values. Please refrain from associating with us and please refrain from using our events to express your viewpoints.

Thank you for respecting our Wishes

Sincerely,

Everyone

Why, both the ideologies are so close. Of course they would like to join...

possibly the stupidest person on this board. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

You heard it here on the USMB first.

Thats right KKK....We heard you expressing a like for the Tea Partiers and the Tea Partiers want to let you know you are not welcome at our events and we do not want you as part of our movement.

We understand you have a first ammendment right to free expression but we do not share in your values. Please refrain from associating with us and please refrain from using our events to express your viewpoints.

Thank you for respecting our Wishes

Sincerely,

Everyone

Why, both the ideologies are so close. Of course they would like to join...

possibly the stupidest person on this board. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
i wouldnt go that far, Ravi is sure giving him a run for his money for that title
and shes been trying longer

Same reason the Blank Panthers are surfacing again. They feel the tension is an opportunity to grow their size and power and unless people tell them we dont like your mindset they will continue to try.

Hmmmmm, sounds like a "Race War" may be a-brewing, eh?
well, what do you think will be the results of Obama losing in 2012?
the very same America that elected him in 2008 will be called racist when he loses

He'll lose only in your dreams.

Why would the KKK think that they would be welcome??? HELLO!!!!!!!!! Somebody has to actually explain the attraction??? That figures. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why would the KKK think that they would be welcome??? HELLO!!!!!!!!! Somebody has to actually explain the attraction??? That figures. :rolleyes:

LOL the KKK assumes they are welcome simply because they both Oppose Obama. That does not mean they oppose him for the same reasons.

That is the very heart of the point, Charles. Thank you.

The New Black Panthers want equality for the black man and condone their members shouting out to crowds to kill crackers and their babies to achieve it.

The NAACP want equality for the black man and accuse the Tea Partiers of refusing to denounce the racists in their midst but don't denounce the New Black Panthers.

The KKK these days now says it wants equality and a level playing field for the white man.

The Tea Partiers want smaller, more efficient, less intrusive, more effective, less costly government, good government stewardship with fiscal responsibility, and respect for the Constitution and the rights it protects. They are doing a good job not to dilute or diffuse their messages or marginalize themselves by being dragged into social, cultural, or foreign policy issues that their critics are desperately trying to drag them into.

So what do all these organizations have in common?

None of them have anything to do with any of the others.

Honest people will evaluate each on its own merits and on its own agenda and won't try to make two or more of them part and parcel of the same cut of cloth.

White Supremacist Campaigns for AR Governor at Tea Parties - Charles Johnson - The Lizard Annex - True/Slant

Jul. 16 2010 - 1:02 pm
White Supremacist Campaigns for AR Governor at Tea Parties
By CHARLES JOHNSON

This could be the deadpan headline of the day, from the Kansas City Star: Tea party rejects NAACP’s racism claims, but concerns exist.

One of those concerns is a guy named Billy Roper.

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist. “I don’t want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status,” he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies. “We go to these tea parties all over the country,” Roper said. “We’re looking for the younger, potentially more radical people.” …

LOL the KKK assumes they are welcome simply because they both Oppose Obama. That does not mean they oppose him for the same reasons.

I really don't agree. There are people that are upset and want him to do some things that he promised. I don't believe the KKK or the bagheads are in that group. They are very different. They will never accept a black president, no matter what!!! And their dislike of the prez has nothing at all to do with policy. Open your eyes!!!

I really don't agree. There are people that are upset and want him to do some things that he promised. I don't believe the KKK or the bagheads are in that group. They are very different. They will never accept a black president, no matter what!!! And their dislike of the prez has nothing at all to do with policy. Open your eyes!!!
WOW, i guess those black members of the tea party dont want a black president either
:rolleyes:

WOW, i guess those black members of the tea party dont want a black president either
:rolleyes:
"They're all race-traitor Uncle Toms who vote against their best interests."

Did I get that right, white USMB liberals?

I've been saying all along that middle income cons vote against their own best interest every time they support corporate interests over people. The conservatives don't do anything for those making under $1million a year.

I've been saying all along that middle income cons vote against their own best interest every time they support corporate interests over people. The conservatives don't do anything for those making under $1million a year.
What makes you qualified to determine other people's best interests?

So far, all the answers I've gotten to that question boil down to, "I'm a liberal!!"

Funny, though, how everyone's best interests seems to be whatever keeps Democrats in power. Just coincidence, I'm sure...

Forum List

Back