Tea Party Member To KKK: Get the hell away from us, we dont want you here!!!

I would like to add one more comment

I read the NAACP resolution and I am not bothered by it at all. I feel that some of it is off base but the part where they call on tea partiers to denounce any racially themed signage and where they ask the tea party to publicly state they dont support racial hate groups is a great suggestion...and i'm going to do as they ask.

Even better, why don't you Tea Party peeps that aren't racist go up to the people with the racist signs and ask them to please remove them, because they give your movement a bad name.

My brother and his wife are "Tea Party" peeps, and they are like you PP, just wanting to voice their opinions, and no, they aren't racist.

I read the NAACP resolution and I am not bothered by it at all. I feel that some of it is off base but the part where they call on tea partiers to denounce any racially themed signage and where they ask the tea party to publicly state they dont support racial hate groups is a great suggestion...and i'm going to do as they ask.

Even better, why don't you Tea Party peeps that aren't racist go up to the people with the racist signs and ask them to please remove them, because they give your movement a bad name.

My brother and his wife are "Tea Party" peeps, and they are like you PP, just wanting to voice their opinions, and no, they aren't racist.

Ever heard of freedom of speech, the right to assemble....? Every American has a right to protest in any way they choose as long as no laws are broken. Even racist like the NAACP, KKK, NBP and LaRaza have the right to protest.

Ever heard of freedom of speech, the right to assemble....? Every American has a right to protest in any way they choose as long as no laws are broken. Even racist like the NAACP, KKK, NBP and LaRaza have the right to protest.

Yeah but allowing ANY of those racial hatred groups to co-opt the tea party is bad for the vast majority of tea partying americans who disagree strongly with those racial viewpoints.

People at the tea parties need to keep an eye out for this stuff and IF they find it they need to confront these individuals, IMO.

BTW I find it very very sad that only 1 person has thanked my first post. I would think other people who like the tea parties would be agreeing with my sentiment :confused:

Yeah but allowing ANY of those racial hatred groups to co-opt the tea party is bad for the vast majority of tea partying americans who disagree strongly with those racial viewpoints.

People at the tea parties need to keep an eye out for this stuff and IF they find it they need to confront these individuals, IMO.

BTW I find it very very sad that only 1 person has thanked my first post. I would think other people who like the tea parties would be agreeing with my sentiment :confused:

Hey, if Lonestar thinks it's ok for Tea Party peeps to have racist signs, that's his opinion. Like he said, it's freedom of speech. Just like the Westboro Baptist punks.

BUT, we Americans can also voice our displeasure at these signs of racism and hate (as for the WB peeps)

THAT is showing OUR Freedom of Speech, eh?

Like these guys...

NBPP-6.jpg

Hmmmmm, sounds like a "Race War" may be a-brewing, eh?
well, what do you think will be the results of Obama losing in 2012?
the very same America that elected him in 2008 will be called racist when he loses
wtf? We must reelect Obama or the blacks will riot???

Bullshit.
still proving me right for calling you a fucking moron

that is not what i said, now was it?

the very same America that elected him in 2008 will be called racist when he loses
wtf? We must reelect Obama or the blacks will riot???

Bullshit.

Oh, right...you said a race war. Huge difference. :cuckoo:

Pilgrim, why do you think the Tea Party is attracting these idiots?

Well you don't really expect the KKK to go looking for allies in the NAACP or New Black Panthers or Color of Change do you?

So they identify a group that doesn't seem to reflect a lot of leftist views and try to plug in. They will not be welcome in any Tea Party group I'm aware of though. So far the Tea Party has been unwilling to endorse ANY extremist group anywhere repesenting anybody.

Oh, right...you said a race war. Huge difference. :cuckoo:
ah, no i didnt
read it again
maybe read it a few hundred times so you MIGHT finally get it right

:cuckoo:

You heard it here on the USMB first.

Thats right KKK....We heard you expressing a like for the Tea Partiers and the Tea Partiers want to let you know you are not welcome at our events and we do not want you as part of our movement.

We understand you have a first ammendment right to free expression but we do not share in your values. Please refrain from associating with us and please refrain from using our events to express your viewpoints.

Thank you for respecting our Wishes

Sincerely,

Everyone

EDIT: I read the NAACP resolution and I am not bothered by it at all. I feel that some of it is off base but the part where they call on tea partiers to denounce any racially themed signage and where they ask the tea party to publicly state they dont support racial hate groups is a great suggestion...and i'm going to do as they ask.
:clap2:

sign your real name and it'll carry some weight.

:eusa_whistle:

Same reason the Blank Panthers are surfacing again. They feel the tension is an opportunity to grow their size and power and unless people tell them we dont like your mindset they will continue to try.

here is the FULL quote, unedited

Pilgrim, why do you think the Tea Party is attracting these idiots?

Well you don't really expect the KKK to go looking for allies in the NAACP or New Black Panthers or Color of Change do you?

So they identify a group that doesn't seem to reflect a lot of leftist views and try to plug in. They will not be welcome in any Tea Party group I'm aware of though. So far the Tea Party has been unwilling to endorse ANY extremist group anywhere repesenting anybody.

This is true. The tea partiers definately haven't endorsed any racially motiviated groups.

If that statement is wrong feel free to show me a link (preferable a legit one) that shows otherwise for me as I would like to know these things.

You heard it here on the USMB first.

Thats right KKK....We heard you expressing a like for the Tea Partiers and the Tea Partiers want to let you know you are not welcome at our events and we do not want you as part of our movement.

We understand you have a first ammendment right to free expression but we do not share in your values. Please refrain from associating with us and please refrain from using our events to express your viewpoints.

Thank you for respecting our Wishes

Sincerely,

Everyone

EDIT: I read the NAACP resolution and I am not bothered by it at all. I feel that some of it is off base but the part where they call on tea partiers to denounce any racially themed signage and where they ask the tea party to publicly state they dont support racial hate groups is a great suggestion...and i'm going to do as they ask.
:clap2:

sign your real name and it'll carry some weight.

:eusa_whistle:

I signed my screen name and changed what it said after...go check...it seems only 2 people on the USMB right now are willing to sign off, me and valerie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back