Tea Party Lunacy Infects US Military

Should US Marine Sgt. Gary Stein get disability benefits when he gets discharged?

• Total voters
Ernie, I am quoting from Dante's second OP link:

I'm pretty sure he is in trouble with a superior commanding officer (POTUS) and that his dishonorable discharge is imminent. Being right is not an option in the face of disobedience to the military code of ethics. It's a military matter, not a junkyard fight.

And in my years of being an army brat, I often heard the trite platitude, "There's a right way, and there's a wrong way, and there's the Army way. The Army way wins." :rolleyes:

Of course he's in trouble. I am not disputing that.
I am disputing his contention that speaking out constitutes some form of mental illness that he would be likely to claim benefits for.

The mental illness is NOT speaking out. The mental illness is Tea Party Lunacy. It has the 8 year Marine doing things that are clearly nutty. It is ideological mental illness.

or do you think believing some douchebaghs interpretation of the Constitution and Military Code of Ethics, as this poor man has done, is normal?

He has been ideologically brainwashed.

Ah...the "lunacy" of people not wanting their great grand-children to pay for our national debt and bankrupt entitlement programs.

I'd take his honor, loyalty and patriotism over yours any day.

O.C. homeless slaying suspect aspired to kill 16, court records say - latimes.com

Ocampo told police he joined the Marines in 2006 with the hope of learning to kill, but he was disappointed that during a six-month tour in Iraq he drove a water truck and never saw combat, according to the transcript of the February grand jury hearing.

"He felt in order to become a real Marine, he needed to kill," Wyatt testified.

And that has bum fuck what to do with the OP?

All vets and Marines are not patriotic. People who volunteer are sometimes :cuckoo:

Lots of losers and misfits volunteer. Then they get out and scam the system. Some vet Marines like Lee Harvey Oswald, change history

It appears dainty has lost whatever point he was trying to make.

Should we wait? Is it likely to come to him at this point?

I am disputing his contention that speaking out constitutes some form of mental illness that he would be likely to claim benefits for.

The mental illness is NOT speaking out. The mental illness is Tea Party Lunacy. It has the 8 year Marine doing things that are clearly nutty. It is ideological mental illness.

or do you think believing some douchebaghs interpretation of the Constitution and Military Code of Ethics, as this poor man has done, is normal?

Ah...the "lunacy" of people not wanting their great grand-children to pay for our national debt and bankrupt entitlement programs.

whatever are you talkin' 'bout willis?

People who would leave nuclear waste to their future generations, cannot credibly claim a deep care for future generations when it is politically expedient.

He's just another shitbag liberal that hates the military, and will use any excuse to attack its members.

I didn't think he was trying to hurt dainty, I thought he was just describing him.

Either way, I've never once in my life heard an intelligent person use the word "faggot" as a legitimate insult.

Only two groups of people use it:

1.) Kids
2.) Underdeveloped adults

I too see no use for "faggot" as an insult; nor is sexual orientation a determination of political beliefs.

You don't have to see combat to have PTSD.

:lol:

see?

non combat related PTSD. :lol: scam of the century. I am sure a few people are traumatized who never see combat. a few. but come on, what is so bad? :lol:

I didn't think it was possible myself but I have read about it, there are plenty of people in non combat roles such as medics, truck drivers etc, that deployed and have PTSD.

I know this guy who has been in the military for almost a decade knows better. Is his mental state service related? Or has his politics corrupted his honor, loyalty, and patriotism?

It seems to me, his honor, loyalty and patriotism are spot on. He is questioning the same in his commander in chief, which I believe is warranted.

Considering the words and actions of this CinC, the only people who wouldn't question his loyalty are the obamabot zomboids who lurch about muttering their obsession. Whether this Marine addressed his concerns in a appropriate manner, well...that's for military authorities to determine. As usual, though, the zombies are holding another kangaroo court of pubic opinion and have already pilloried the man.

He's just another shitbag liberal that hates the military, and will use any excuse to attack its members.

:lol: actually, I did some work with Vets. :lol:

fools. what a bunch of tools. :eusa_shhh:

I know this guy who has been in the military for almost a decade knows better. Is his mental state service related? Or has his politics corrupted his honor, loyalty, and patriotism?

What that guy said would have been fine coming from a non military citizen, but was highly in appropriate coming from an active soldier, especially during wartime.

The guy's just after attention ("look at me, I'm political") and there was absolutely no good reason he needed to post this on Facebook.

I hope he's dismissed. He can't be trusted anymore.

Most likely will be. Its not good to be on the news for military folk. That said, why is he bad for exercising his rights as an American ?

Because as a military member he doesn't have the same rights as you. All of us who served voluntarily gave up our constitutional rights in favor of living under the UCMJ.

It's that simple.

Why does disability payments immediately come to the leftie mind? Does the left think disability benefits should be withheld for anyone who criticizes the president?

Goodness, don't go down that path! We'll see Medicare and Social Security recipients tossed out of the program in conservative droves. But hey, obama could claim how much money he saved to be spent on his healtscare program...available only to confirmed liberals, of course.

Ernie, I am quoting from Dante's second OP link:

I'm pretty sure he is in trouble with a superior commanding officer (POTUS) and that his dishonorable discharge is imminent. Being right is not an option in the face of disobedience to the military code of ethics. It's a military matter, not a junkyard fight.

And in my years of being an army brat, I often heard the trite platitude, "There's a right way, and there's a wrong way, and there's the Army way. The Army way wins." :rolleyes:

Why, Mr. Dante. I think the military code of ethics has your unbridled disdain.

Say what you want, but when a soldier gets a bonafide order from his immediate superior, he is trained in such a way as to carry out that order. If he doesn't he risks his brother soldier's life or lives.

Love it or hate it, that is the military way. That is why military, not social justice, courts are in place.

And if Obama's disciples wish to change that so their buds abroad can start calling the shots on American's lives, you aren't going to win the subsequent bloodbath.

It seems to me, his honor, loyalty and patriotism are spot on. He is questioning the same in his commander in chief, which I believe is warranted.

Considering the words and actions of this CinC, the only people who wouldn't question his loyalty are the obamabot zomboids who lurch about muttering their obsession. Whether this Marine addressed his concerns in a appropriate manner, well...that's for military authorities to determine. As usual, though, the zombies are holding another kangaroo court of pubic opinion and have already pilloried the man.

The US Military is judging the man. Have respect for the military or STFU. Why do you hate the military command? Traitor!

:lol: actually, I did some work with Vets. :lol:

fools. what a bunch of tools. :eusa_shhh:

Maybe..and still they look like gods, the epitome of all that's reasonable, brave, intelligent, and wise... next to your sorry self.

You don't have to see combat to have PTSD.

:lol:

see?

non combat related PTSD. :lol: scam of the century. I am sure a few people are traumatized who never see combat. a few. but come on, what is so bad? :lol:

I didn't think it was possible myself but I have read about it, there are plenty of people in non combat roles such as medics, truck drivers etc, that deployed and have PTSD.

Medics, truck drivers, and others who are in combat areas are not included in my criticism. jesus, catch up.

I know a whole group that claims this. Wonderful stories of how they lived their lives pre and post military service. :eusa_angel:

I know people who claim non combat ptsd, who never left a US base. :lol:

Forum List

Back