Tea Party Candidate, Jules Manson, calls for the Assassination of Obama.

Hollywood promoted a freaking movie that depicted the assassination of president Bush while he was in office. Who do we see about that? There is no right wing version of Soros's "media matters" or "move-on" but I bet the Secret Service was busy with thousands of threats against Bush.

But that was the left, so they get treated with kid gloves for this sort of thing. Jules Manson (any relation to Charles?) is a nut case and I doubt anyone seriously planning something like that would broadcast it in public the way he did. He sounds like an angry, irrational individual who in no way represents the majority of tea party members.

The same ones who will try and paint the entire GOP in the same light as Jules also ask us to ignore the hundreds of OWS flea party members who have been arrested, pooped in the streets, did drugs and committed serious crimes, including rapes, assaults and murders.

Even with the few radicals that have latched onto the tea parties, I'd still feel far safer at any tea party than I would within 2 blocks of any flea parties.

So it's OK for the Dems to be blasted by the likes of you but not the Pubs?

Whoa geeze. How on the planet do we link this man to Ron Paul with the exeption of the one and only Axelrod who does this shit. Propaganda meister from hell.

Man this is getting scary.

Don't forget, to pull an Axlerod means to claim something, and when called on to prove it, you simply have to say 'prove it's not true'. No proof need be offered.

BBM. Just putting all the nuts in one bowl. And pointing out that some are quick to paint one group by the actions of one nut while ignoring a mountain of nuts to protect another group.

As far as the alleged racism in the tea party, that is bull. As far as the violence in OWS, that is documented through police reports and not bull. I wouldn't even try to claim that someone spitting (tea party) is anywhere near the severity of someone stabbing, shooting or raping someone (OWS).

49424_story__obama%20in%20the%20zoo.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya2.jpg

cnn_dc_tea_party_racist_sign.jpg

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Baggers have always thrown around the "N" word and either flirted with saying they want President Obama dead or actually said it outright.

Even when it was Bush, the worst president in our history, the last thing a real American would want would be the death of a sitting prez because it would hurt our country and others on many different levels.

If you want to know who wants our president dead, look to the 1%. President Obama stands in the way of every thing they want.

Oh blow me darlin...

what a load of garbage. your president doesn't impress me none. he's biracial and grew up wealthy. tell me you really know his past. pssst his step dad was an oil exec for his country......

Whoa geeze. How on the planet do we link this man to Ron Paul with the exeption of the one and only Axelrod who does this shit. Propaganda meister from hell.

Man this is getting scary.

Don't forget, to pull an Axlerod means to claim something, and when called on to prove it, you simply have to say 'prove it's not true'. No proof need be offered.

Mapes I think that's her name. Mary Mapes. Producer for Rather. One insane bitch from hell.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Baggers have always thrown around the "N" word and either flirted with saying they want President Obama dead or actually said it outright.

Even when it was Bush, the worst president in our history, the last thing a real American would want would be the death of a sitting prez because it would hurt our country and others on many different levels.

If you want to know who wants our president dead, look to the 1%. President Obama stands in the way of every thing they want.

Oh blow me darlin...

what a load of garbage. your president doesn't impress me none. he's biracial and grew up wealthy. tell me you really know his past. pssst his step dad was an oil exec for his country......

And you really know his past? Are all blacks supposed to be poor?

Gotta love it.

The failed city council candidate who urged the assassination of President Obama and his "monkey children" got a visit from the Secret Service at his southern California trailer, he claimed.

Jules Manson, 48, described the alleged encounter in a Facebook post late Monday night after news of his racist rant grabbed headlines.

"Agents Corey, Andy, and Stephanie were very pleasant with me," he wrote. "They must have had 30 questions. They listened to what I had to say."

Manson said he consented to a search of his home and vehicle in his Carson, Calif., trailer park.

"They even sat at my computer to see what I had on there," he wrote. "I cooperated with them and was fully honest with them because I have nothing to hide."

He said while he considers the federal government "intimidating," the agents were polite.

"As far as they are concerned I have been cleared but they have to go through the motions," he wrote.

"We're aware of the situation and conducting appropriate follow-up," George Ogilvie, a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service, told the Daily News.

As for Manson’s claim that he had been cleared, a source said, it's an "open investigation."

Manson, a rabid supporter of Tea Party pioneer Ron Paul, called for Obama's assassination in a recent Facebook post that criticized the President's decision last week to support a revised military authorization bill.
He blasted the new legislation as an assault on constitutional protections.

"Assassinate the f----- (N-word) and his monkey children," he goaded, according to a screen grab obtained by YourBlackWorld.com.

Read more: Jules Manson says Secret Service agents went to his home after he posted anti-Obama rant - NY Daily News

And his kids too.

Disgusting. :mad:

Yawn!!! City council you say :lmao:

Let us know if any charges are brought. :badgrin:

Having been to hell and back watching a President I loved and admired (yes I'm conservative but I loved this dude and if you really study him sans chicks the guy was pretty conservative) watching a President die and then my man Bobby get offed, I don't take these threats lightly.

They are beyond wrong.

But to attempt to associate one idiot with a political person is just so wrong. This is an Axelrod smear on a good man called Ron Paul.

It is wrong.

Having been to hell and back watching a President I loved and admired (yes I'm conservative but I loved this dude and if you really study him sans chicks the guy was pretty conservative) watching a President die and then my man Bobby get offed, I don't take these threats lightly.

They are beyond wrong.

But to attempt to associate one idiot with a political person is just so wrong. This is an Axelrod smear on a good man called Ron Paul.

It is wrong.

Are the words about blacks in Ron Paul's newsletter wrong?

Oh blow me darlin...

Salt we have been thru this before.

His dad was a scumbucket. His mom you know the white one really rocked having this awesome biracial kid called Obama. No one ever gives her creds, she was awesome to take this biracial kid in the 60's and make him become.

Oh blow me darlin...

no, but a sense of rhythm is mandatory, iirc.

They are beyond wrong.

It is wrong.

Are the words about blacks in Ron Paul's newsletter wrong?

I'd have to see the newsletter to tell you right or wrong? You know me by now. By all means show me the newsletter.

I'll tell you what I think.

Oh blow me darlin...

no, but a sense of rhythm is mandatory, iirc.

oh you asshole. All of a sudden Under the Boardwalk is playing thru my brain.

Stop. Too funny.:D

They are beyond wrong.

It is wrong.
It certainly is. The vicious words and acts of Jules Manson are uncharacteristic of Congressman Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back