Tea Party Candidate, Jules Manson, calls for the Assassination of Obama.

Thanks to the parnership between liberal republican John McCain and liberal democrat Russ Feingold with their abomination called "campaign finance reform" (signed into law by George Bush) we have a tax exempt left wing political propaganda machine (financed by George Soros) who's stated mission is to research conservative speech. Media Matters picks up obscure stories like this and turns them over to left wing blogs like Huffington who rewrites them. There is no right wing venue for this type of propaganda and nobody on the right really wants it.

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just reading where a bunch of left wing SO called journalist had a meeting with Obama.
Ezra Kline, Zaa Zaa Huffington, Rachael Maddow, etc etc.

So EXPECT to be seeing more of these types of articles folks.

Thanks to the parnership between liberal republican John McCain and liberal democrat Russ Feingold with their abomination called "campaign finance reform" (signed into law by George Bush) we have a tax exempt left wing political propaganda machine (financed by George Soros) who's stated mission is to research conservative speech. Media Matters picks up obscure stories like this and turns them over to left wing blogs like Huffington who rewrites them. There is no right wing venue for this type of propaganda and nobody on the right really wants it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just goes to show how blind they are to their own side... it's unreal.

Gotta love it.

The failed city council candidate who urged the assassination of President Obama and his "monkey children" got a visit from the Secret Service at his southern California trailer, he claimed.

Jules Manson, 48, described the alleged encounter in a Facebook post late Monday night after news of his racist rant grabbed headlines.

"Agents Corey, Andy, and Stephanie were very pleasant with me," he wrote. "They must have had 30 questions. They listened to what I had to say."

Manson said he consented to a search of his home and vehicle in his Carson, Calif., trailer park.

"They even sat at my computer to see what I had on there," he wrote. "I cooperated with them and was fully honest with them because I have nothing to hide."

He said while he considers the federal government "intimidating," the agents were polite.

"As far as they are concerned I have been cleared but they have to go through the motions," he wrote.

"We're aware of the situation and conducting appropriate follow-up," George Ogilvie, a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service, told the Daily News.

As for Manson’s claim that he had been cleared, a source said, it's an "open investigation."

Manson, a rabid supporter of Tea Party pioneer Ron Paul, called for Obama's assassination in a recent Facebook post that criticized the President's decision last week to support a revised military authorization bill.
He blasted the new legislation as an assault on constitutional protections.

"Assassinate the f----- (N-word) and his monkey children," he goaded, according to a screen grab obtained by YourBlackWorld.com.

Read more: Jules Manson says Secret Service agents went to his home after he posted anti-Obama rant - NY Daily News

And his kids too.

Disgusting. :mad:

hes a jackass, no, thats a compliment to jackasses...

Gotta love it.

The failed city council candidate who urged the assassination of President Obama and his "monkey children" got a visit from the Secret Service at his southern California trailer, he claimed.

Jules Manson, 48, described the alleged encounter in a Facebook post late Monday night after news of his racist rant grabbed headlines.

"Agents Corey, Andy, and Stephanie were very pleasant with me," he wrote. "They must have had 30 questions. They listened to what I had to say."

Manson said he consented to a search of his home and vehicle in his Carson, Calif., trailer park.

"They even sat at my computer to see what I had on there," he wrote. "I cooperated with them and was fully honest with them because I have nothing to hide."

He said while he considers the federal government "intimidating," the agents were polite.

"As far as they are concerned I have been cleared but they have to go through the motions," he wrote.

"We're aware of the situation and conducting appropriate follow-up," George Ogilvie, a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service, told the Daily News.

As for Manson’s claim that he had been cleared, a source said, it's an "open investigation."

Manson, a rabid supporter of Tea Party pioneer Ron Paul, called for Obama's assassination in a recent Facebook post that criticized the President's decision last week to support a revised military authorization bill.

"Assassinate the f----- (N-word) and his monkey children," he goaded, according to a screen grab obtained by YourBlackWorld.com.

Read more: Jules Manson says Secret Service agents went to his home after he posted anti-Obama rant - NY Daily News

And his kids too.

hes a jackass, no, thats a compliment to jackasses...

You wanna try that again pardner?

The film was made in Britain, but got a lot of attention from the left and some movie critics here in the U.S. Hillary Clinton, much to her credit, thought it was in poor taste. Some gave it a thumbs up and their only objection seemed to be that it made Bush look good.

I've seen protesters with signs that stated they were there to kill or shoot Bush, so this business of making death threats isn't unique to any one group, least of all the tea party. I suspect that after years of peaceful demonstrations, where no tea party members got violent or trashed the area, some are overjoyed to have found something to throw at them. Gee, it took long enough. We had to wait like an hour before one of the OWS members acted up and I've lost track of all the violence over the past few months.

Don't worry, the TP has done plenty to be criticized for. Racist signs at rallies, spitting at Democrat congressmen, turning the House of Reps into 3 ring circus, veering the US gov't towards - what is it now - 4, 5 shutdowns? :eusa_clap: Good job, guys. BTW, what does OWS have to do with a TP nut calling for the assassination of Obama?
spitting at Democrat congressmen

link please?

Last edited:
Hollywood promoted a freaking movie that depicted the assassination of president Bush while he was in office. Who do we see about that? There is no right wing version of Soros's "media matters" or "move-on" but I bet the Secret Service was busy with thousands of threats against Bush.

Hollywood? You sure? I could have sworn it was a movie out of Great Britain.

Gotta love it.

And his kids too.

Brings new meaning to the term scumbag. I'm amazed he could afford to live in a trailer!

Gotta love it.

And his kids too.

There is a lot of OWS who support Ron Paul. Why do you assume its tea party. Last time I checked all the violence has come from the OWS not the Tea Party!!! Geez Spin Much

Gotta love it.

And his kids too.
Horrifying.

The man is a coupla bricks short of a load, but a written threat against the President of the United States is against the law. I read the article.

Inciting others to assassinate a president should net him a few years hard time in a federal institution of correction.

Whoa geeze. How on the planet do we link this man to Ron Paul with the exeption of the one and only Axelrod who does this shit. Propaganda meister from hell.

Man this is getting scary.

Gotta love it.

And his kids too.
Horrifying.

The man is a coupla bricks short of a load, but a written threat against the President of the United States is against the law. I read the article.

Inciting others to assassinate a president should net him a few years hard time in a federal institution of correction.

What pisses me clean off on this is that this is linked to Ron Paul who had NOTHING to do with this maniac.

Here comes freaking that dirtbag Axelrod smearing anyone on the right he can.

Stop conservatives. Stop with the OMG he must be a right winger shit.

For the good Lord's sake STOP. We don't even know that the man is a conservative let alone a ron paul conservative and you are all out there running around beating yourself up.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously do you know how deranged it is for a liberal to go "bad conservative" and then you run around like little freaking maniacs being insanely apologetic for god knows what. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?

The film was made in Britain, but got a lot of attention from the left and some movie critics here in the U.S. Hillary Clinton, much to her credit, thought it was in poor taste. Some gave it a thumbs up and their only objection seemed to be that it made Bush look good.

I've seen protesters with signs that stated they were there to kill or shoot Bush, so this business of making death threats isn't unique to any one group, least of all the tea party. I suspect that after years of peaceful demonstrations, where no tea party members got violent or trashed the area, some are overjoyed to have found something to throw at them. Gee, it took long enough. We had to wait like an hour before one of the OWS members acted up and I've lost track of all the violence over the past few months.

Don't worry, the TP has done plenty to be criticized for. Racist signs at rallies, spitting at Democrat congressmen, turning the House of Reps into 3 ring circus, veering the US gov't towards - what is it now - 4, 5 shutdowns? :eusa_clap: Good job, guys. BTW, what does OWS have to do with a TP nut calling for the assassination of Obama?

BBM. Just putting all the nuts in one bowl. And pointing out that some are quick to paint one group by the actions of one nut while ignoring a mountain of nuts to protect another group.

As far as the alleged racism in the tea party, that is bull. As far as the violence in OWS, that is documented through police reports and not bull. I wouldn't even try to claim that someone spitting (tea party) is anywhere near the severity of someone stabbing, shooting or raping someone (OWS).

Last edited:
Gotta love it.

And his kids too.

Good to know the Gestapo is there to crack down on our freedom of speech.

BBM. Just putting all the nuts in one bowl. And pointing out that some are quick to paint one group by the actions of one nut while ignoring a mountain of nuts to protect another group.

As far as the alleged racism in the tea party, that is bull. As far as the violence in OWS, that is documented through police reports and not bull. I wouldn't even try to claim that someone spitting (tea party) is anywhere near the severity of someone stabbing, shooting or raping someone (OWS).

no tp person spit at a congressman. the congressman lied thru his teeth. lying bugger that he was.

and you lie repeating the lie. you are a liar Joseph

Forum List

Back