Tea Party Candidate, Jules Manson, calls for the Assassination of Obama.

No one should ever be racist. Ever. I'm from the crazy side of life that has Caribanna and we rock all worlds and all cultures.

I'm a crazy canuck. But I'm also a dual citizen. Which makes me even crazier, lol. Obama living in Hawaii and in his step fathers world of oil he was not poor. I'd say rich if you want to really look at Barry's level.

I'm not being horrid about this. Let's just talk reality.

Ok, let's talk reality. Realistically, one does not have to be "rich" in order to live in Hawaii. Hawaii has a huge homeless population. I lived in Hawaii almost 20 years ago. I was not then, and I still am not rich. Oops, there goes your theory. Sorry.

Look Obama can't even rember his days in Hawaii until he was turned over to Uncle Frank. You know. The self admitted commie pedophile.

Formative years he was with Soereto and he had mega wealth at the hands of oil companies. That was the Phillipine years.

Don't even attempt to nuke me on it, because I never lie and I am always bang on the money honey.

I am a democrats worst nightmare and I love it.

You are a nut.

Is your post a justification for Manson?

Ok, let's talk reality. Realistically, one does not have to be "rich" in order to live in Hawaii. Hawaii has a huge homeless population. I lived in Hawaii almost 20 years ago. I was not then, and I still am not rich. Oops, there goes your theory. Sorry.

Look Obama can't even rember his days in Hawaii until he was turned over to Uncle Frank. You know. The self admitted commie pedophile.

Formative years he was with Soereto and he had mega wealth at the hands of oil companies. That was the Phillipine years.

Don't even attempt to nuke me on it, because I never lie and I am always bang on the money honey.

You are a nut.

Is your post a justification for Manson?

Dear lord almighty how did you jump from Obama's childhood to Manson? Even I don't do that.

Cripes man get a grip.

Keep moving those goal posts. You're a Democrat's entertainment.

:D

I'm your worse liberal nightmare from political hell. And trust me I'm looking forward to 2012.

And I'm going to love every minute of it.

Took a long enough time up here to do it, but mission accomplished. A conservative government that just bailed on Kyoto and going to put my gun rights back in order.

Now it's time to talk to my southern friends and show them how to do this.

You always have to remember I also have a lot of old left wing friends who are completely pissed off at Obama.

Some days we agree on much.

I'm your worse liberal nightmare from political hell. And trust me I'm looking forward to 2012.

Took a long enough time up here to do it, but mission accomplished. A conservative government that just bailed on Kyoto and going to put my gun rights back in order.

You always have to remember I also have a lot of old left wing friends who are completely pissed off at Obama.

Heeerrre.....kitty, kitty, kitty.....

:eusa_shifty:

Yep, cracks me up they try to spin the Obama came from a poor background and actually WORKED his up to where he was...

He had RICH WHITE grandparents that gave him everything he has, and what does he do...???

act like they NEVER EXISTED. but that Obama IS a humble man:lol:

Obama wants everyone to believe he got where he is ALL ON HIS OWN. If he was so poor, how in hell was he able to make it through college? Who paid for his college if he couldn't afford it? If he was so poor, how could he afford loans for Harvard? Because i believe there's a few very big people out there that made sure he got to the top. It's all in the plan. He's rich now, but what i hear he still ignore's anyone in his own family. I've never heard of him helping any of them out. In fact, I believe it was his aunt, was living in the US ILLEGALLY. Is she still here?

Gotta love it.

The failed city council candidate who urged the assassination of President Obama and his "monkey children" got a visit from the Secret Service at his southern California trailer, he claimed.

Jules Manson, 48, described the alleged encounter in a Facebook post late Monday night after news of his racist rant grabbed headlines.

"Agents Corey, Andy, and Stephanie were very pleasant with me," he wrote. "They must have had 30 questions. They listened to what I had to say."

Manson said he consented to a search of his home and vehicle in his Carson, Calif., trailer park.

"They even sat at my computer to see what I had on there," he wrote. "I cooperated with them and was fully honest with them because I have nothing to hide."

He said while he considers the federal government "intimidating," the agents were polite.

"As far as they are concerned I have been cleared but they have to go through the motions," he wrote.

"We're aware of the situation and conducting appropriate follow-up," George Ogilvie, a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service, told the Daily News.

As for Manson’s claim that he had been cleared, a source said, it's an "open investigation."

Manson, a rabid supporter of Tea Party pioneer Ron Paul, called for Obama's assassination in a recent Facebook post that criticized the President's decision last week to support a revised military authorization bill.
He blasted the new legislation as an assault on constitutional protections.

"Assassinate the f----- (N-word) and his monkey children," he goaded, according to a screen grab obtained by YourBlackWorld.com.

Read more: Jules Manson says Secret Service agents went to his home after he posted anti-Obama rant - NY Daily News

And his kids too.

Disgusting. :mad:

If you actually read the article, it says tea party supporter, not tea party candidate, he may have tried to be a city counsel candidate, but that is the lowest level of government and we as tea party people do not except this moron as OUR candidate in any way shape or form. I know this truth does not fit your narrative, and only solidifies the truth of how the left will lie,cheat and steal when they have to to win elections. Also, where was your outrage when the left where hanging bush and palin in effigy?

Last edited:
I love when Republicans play "not it"

Paulist say: Crazy Republicans not US
Conservatives say: Crazy Paul Supporters not US
Republicans say: Dem plant not US

It's funny to watch

I got two words for you. Larry Sinclair.

Hey he blew the President right? Or did Obama blow him? or did Bam Bam just like sucking it?

See we can both play this disgusting game.

When there is no evidence it really isn't right to smear someone because you hate their politics.

It's flat out wrong. But if you people are now going to go at this path again, the whole family is fair game.

I'm just hoping you will stop.

Smears have gone on since the dawn of man. You a lone woman on the internet isnt going to stop dick.

I've known woman who where actually good at stopping dick.

Yeah, sure, Steph . . . the loons to the far reactionary right.

Not going to happen, sister.

don't bet all yer chickens hon....the PEOPLE are sick of the FAR LEFT. and it only took THREE YEARS...your predictions are mute hon........get a new line of work.

and stop pretending you are a Republican, or go and Join the Megan MC.Cains of the republican party...you actual sound a like like her..
uh no they are sick and tired of government in general doing nothing, spending, and the bickering while they suffer in this poor economy.

Once again you miss the target by about 5 miles.

:clap:

Heeerrre.....kitty, kitty, kitty.....

:eusa_shifty:

Is Heinrich your brother or sister or maybe both? How are the two of you related?

I love when Republicans play "not it"

Paulist say: Crazy Republicans not US
Conservatives say: Crazy Paul Supporters not US
Republicans say: Dem plant not US

It's funny to watch

Hey he blew the President right? Or did Obama blow him? or did Bam Bam just like sucking it?

When there is no evidence it really isn't right to smear someone because you hate their politics.

It's flat out wrong. But if you people are now going to go at this path again, the whole family is fair game.

Smears have gone on since the dawn of man. You a lone woman on the internet isnt going to stop dick.

A lone voice can make a difference. Van Jones went down did he not?

So a guy nobody every heard of says something stupid of Facebook and if you can work "Ron Paul" and "Tea Party" into the story, it's gold.

Just so we're clear.

Who's nobody? He ran for office.

To do that you have to register and mount a campaign.

Here's some more "Nobodies" running for office..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqtNiy4lgc]Texas Sovereignty or Secession Rally - Larry Kilgore - YouTube[/ame]

A lone voice can make a difference. Van Jones went down did he not?

You're correct. John F. Kennedy was killed..was he not?

So a guy nobody every heard of says something stupid of Facebook and if you can work "Ron Paul" and "Tea Party" into the story, it's gold.

Just so we're clear.

Who's nobody? He ran for office.

To do that you have to register and mount a campaign.

He ran for city council somewhere... that's hardly a "national" campaign.

jeez housie . . . I have defended the consistent conservative, the electable Romney. I never change but you do with the current wind. :lol:

Wishes are not fishes, son. Either we get together or Obama will sweep us into the gutter. The right of center and center will not elect Newt, Ron, or the others.

Fakey, it is STILL true that nobody buys your transparently fraudulent pretext.

You ARE a liberal Democratic.

And there is no question about it: you WILL be voting for the re-election of President Obama just as you voted for his initial election.

"'Your' Republican Party" means now as it always did to you: the Democrat Parody.

Don't you EVER have any inclination to drop your obvious (and already failed) effort to pretend that you are something other than a liberal Democratic?

cough Fred cough, cough cain cough

you have zero room to talk

No one, to more the point, believe that Liability or Steph are representative of mainstream America any more than the far left.

It is what it is. Steph and Fred are extremists.

Forum List

Back