Tea Party Candidate, Jules Manson, calls for the Assassination of Obama.

BBM. Just putting all the nuts in one bowl. And pointing out that some are quick to paint one group by the actions of one nut while ignoring a mountain of nuts to protect another group.

As far as the alleged racism in the tea party, that is bull. As far as the violence in OWS, that is documented through police reports and not bull. I wouldn't even try to claim that someone spitting (tea party) is anywhere near the severity of someone stabbing, shooting or raping someone (OWS).

49424_story__obama%20in%20the%20zoo.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya2.jpg

cnn_dc_tea_party_racist_sign.jpg

Obamcare is seen as primitive medical care and the witch doctors or whatever is what comes to mind. If Biden had been president, there would be a similar pic of him like that.

The liberals admitted plans to infiltrate the tea parties and stir things up. There was no violence in the tea parties, much to the disappointment of the left. None of them will even discuss the rampant crime and violence at OWS. You can't compare a few posters or even a few loudmouth idiots at tea parties to the large number of disgusting and violent acts at OWS. Yet, the left stays silent and hopes it will pass.

Biden claimed that Obama was the first black candidate who was clean and ariticulate and I would think that is more objectionable than anything because it was clearly saying that blacks before Obama were not clean and ariticulate. WTF

Wow. That's quite the deflection you have there.

Me: Tea Party racist signs.

You: Bullshit. Doesn't exist.

Me: Here you go. Take a look at these pics of TPs with racist signs.

You: The African witch doctor sign is a perfectly reasonable response to Obamacare. They would have held up the same sign for a white president. And those other people - they were liberal plants.

:lol::lol::lol: Dance away, my little friend, dance away :dance:

But all of your dancing can't hide the truth.

Oh blow me darlin...

what a load of garbage. your president doesn't impress me none. he's biracial and grew up wealthy. tell me you really know his past. pssst his step dad was an oil exec for his country......

First of all...bullshit. Obama did not grow up wealthy. Complete bullshit.

Second, what does Obama's childhood have to do with the racist crap thrown at him from some people? BTW, I'm not saying that all TPs are racist, but you cannot deny that some people at TP rallies threw out racist slogans and held up racist signs. Pictures do not lie.

At least he's honest. Which is more than I can say for most conservatives or Republicans.

Stop conservatives. Stop with the OMG he must be a right winger shit.

For the good Lord's sake STOP. We don't even know that the man is a conservative let alone a ron paul conservative and you are all out there running around beating yourself up.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously do you know how deranged it is for a liberal to go "bad conservative" and then you run around like little freaking maniacs being insanely apologetic for god knows what. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?

It's called D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N.

No president has reached the depths of disapproval that Obama has at the same point in his term since Truman.

Hollywood promoted a freaking movie that depicted the assassination of president Bush while he was in office. Who do we see about that? There is no right wing version of Soros's "media matters" or "move-on" but I bet the Secret Service was busy with thousands of threats against Bush.

Oh really? Gimme a fuckin' break. Freedomworks and Heritage.org ring a fuckin' bell? how about all those right wing websites that your side is always pulling out of their asses? I'd be willing to wager that there's a hell of a lot more right wing sites than left wing sites... after all, you got virtually all the corporate sponsors wrapped up.

Your an Idiot. The Internet is Dominated by a Younger more Liberal Crowd.

Oh blow me darlin...

what a load of garbage. your president doesn't impress me none. he's biracial and grew up wealthy. tell me you really know his past. pssst his step dad was an oil exec for his country......

Second, what does Obama's childhood have to do with the racist crap thrown at him from some people? BTW, I'm not saying that all TPs are racist, but you cannot deny that some people at TP rallies threw out racist slogans and held up racist signs. Pictures do not lie.

well wealthy from half of mine from TO. mom was an educated white bitch and an awesome chick by the way from Hawaii and I mean bitch in the best of sense, she was amazing man. she raises up her son with a phillipino oil exec (not kidding here) that's why I'm saying he was raised rich. I'm not insulting him on this. but this is what hurts when he turns around and lies about it.

he should pride himself on this. and he should raise everyone else up.

Stop conservatives. Stop with the OMG he must be a right winger shit.

For the good Lord's sake STOP. We don't even know that the man is a conservative let alone a ron paul conservative and you are all out there running around beating yourself up.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously do you know how deranged it is for a liberal to go "bad conservative" and then you run around like little freaking maniacs being insanely apologetic for god knows what. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?

It's called D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N.

No president has reached the depths of disapproval that Obama has at the same point in his term since Truman.

Now I know why I always thought I loved you.

:D

Great post.

:eusa_clap:

This my friends is going to be the DESPERATION we will see from now on until the elections..

According to them, everybody HATES the Obama and they have NEVER EVER seen the scope of so much HATE.

What's funny. is they conveniently forget the last FOUR years of the Bush administration with Lefties anti-war protesting, illegal aliens marching for THEIR rights, etc etc.

cracks me the hell up watching the WHINE now.

This my friends is going to be the DESPERATION we will see from now on until the elections..

According to them, everybody HATES the Obama and they have NEVER EVER seen the scope of so much HATE.

What's funny. is they conveniently forget the last FOUR years of the Bush administration with Lefties anti-war protesting, illegal aliens marching for THEIR rights, etc etc.

I see desperation alright.

wrong sweetie. I feel strangely clam seeing that HALF THE people DISSAPROVE of this man they call President in ONLY THREE YEARS. (thank gawd, they WOKE UP).......... it took Bush eight years to reach these numbers...but whatEVA:badgrin:

Oh blow me darlin...

No one should ever be racist. Ever. I'm from the crazy side of life that has Caribanna and we rock all worlds and all cultures.

I'm a crazy canuck. But I'm also a dual citizen. Which makes me even crazier, lol. Obama living in Hawaii and in his step fathers world of oil he was not poor. I'd say rich if you want to really look at Barry's level.

I'm not being horrid about this. Let's just talk reality.

Yep, cracks me up they try to spin the Obama came from a poor background and actually WORKED his up to where he was...

He had RICH WHITE grandparents that gave him everything he has, and what does he do...???

act like they NEVER EXISTED. but that Obama IS a humble man:lol:

Last edited:
Everyone in this thread should be on the same page.

WTF is the problem with you guys? Not every thread has to devolve into a school yard fight.

red rover red rover let grampa come over:badgrin:

i'll kick your ass old man come to me baby.....

Keeeeeeeeeding, but thought I'd have some fun. come on we're on message boards and schools out so it's really going to get wild.

But this is where I get to torture children. Hey it's fun. Honest.

For one thing...Ron Paul is NOT a TEA PARTY pioneer..

this article is full of shit.

the guy who did this, did it all ON HIS OWN and wouldn't be condoned by anybody in the Tea Party. so give us a break.

Bull. bags are owned by the Kochs who have long called for the death of our president. Take responsibility for what you say and do.

Having said that, its very possible that Manson was not a teabagger at all.

link please?

still waiting on that link, dick-drizzle.

The failed city council candidate who urged the assassination of President Obama and his "monkey children" got a visit from the Secret Service at his southern California trailer, he claimed.
Needless to say this nitwit is not representative of the TPM in particular or conservatives in general; it is telling, however, the likes of Jules Manson are attracted to the TPM, and it’s incumbent upon the movement to discover why.

The failed city council candidate who urged the assassination of President Obama and his "monkey children" got a visit from the Secret Service at his southern California trailer, he claimed.
Needless to say this nitwit is not representative of the TPM in particular or conservatives in general; it is telling, however, the likes of Jules Manson are attracted to the TPM, and it’s incumbent upon the movement to discover why.

WTF?
talk about talking IN CIRCLES.

And the Ows had the likes of Van Jones, Nancy Pelosi, the Obama attracted to them..

Last edited:
what does happen on this board at Christmas break? Curious? I'm used to being able to just nuke the little monsters that their lib teachers unleash on us and smoke them into a new tomorrow crying and begging for kwanza presents.

wrong sweetie. I feel strangely clam seeing that HALF THE people DISSAPROVE of this man they call President in ONLY THREE YEARS. (thank gawd, they WOKE UP).......... it took Bush eight years to reach these numbers...but whatEVA:badgrin:

Make up your mind....being confused as you appear to be is a sign of desperation, you know.

Forum List

Back