Tea Party Candidate, Jules Manson, calls for the Assassination of Obama.

what does happen on this board at Christmas break? Curious? I'm used to being able to just nuke the little monsters that their lib teachers unleash on us and smoke them into a new tomorrow crying and begging for kwanza presents.

Really?

I see desperation alright.

wrong sweetie. I feel strangely clam seeing that HALF THE people DISSAPROVE of this man they call President in ONLY THREE YEARS. (thank gawd, they WOKE UP).......... it took Bush eight years to reach these numbers...but whatEVA:badgrin:

Make up your mind....being confused as you appear to be is a sign of desperation, you know.
:lol:
twist and twist some more...if you must..matter not.

Last edited:
Stop conservatives. Stop with the OMG he must be a right winger shit.

For the good Lord's sake STOP. We don't even know that the man is a conservative let alone a ron paul conservative and you are all out there running around beating yourself up.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously do you know how deranged it is for a liberal to go "bad conservative" and then you run around like little freaking maniacs being insanely apologetic for god knows what. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?

It's called D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N.

No president has reached the depths of disapproval that Obama has at the same point in his term since Truman.

Or at this point in his career, chuckling at his opposition and thinking, "They make it too easy."

Hollywood promoted a freaking movie that depicted the assassination of president Bush while he was in office. Who do we see about that? There is no right wing version of Soros's "media matters" or "move-on" but I bet the Secret Service was busy with thousands of threats against Bush.

Oh really? Gimme a fuckin' break. Freedomworks and Heritage.org ring a fuckin' bell? how about all those right wing websites that your side is always pulling out of their asses? I'd be willing to wager that there's a hell of a lot more right wing sites than left wing sites... after all, you got virtually all the corporate sponsors wrapped up.

Your an Idiot. The Internet is Dominated by a Younger more Liberal Crowd.

Like this one? Charles, you are wrong.

wrong sweetie. I feel strangely clam seeing that HALF THE people DISSAPROVE of this man they call President in ONLY THREE YEARS. (thank gawd, they WOKE UP).......... it took Bush eight years to reach these numbers...but whatEVA:badgrin:

Make up your mind....being confused as you appear to be is a sign of desperation, you know.
:lol:
twist and twist some more...if you must..matter not.

keep twisting, Steph. :lol:

Stop conservatives. Stop with the OMG he must be a right winger shit.

For the good Lord's sake STOP. We don't even know that the man is a conservative let alone a ron paul conservative and you are all out there running around beating yourself up.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously do you know how deranged it is for a liberal to go "bad conservative" and then you run around like little freaking maniacs being insanely apologetic for god knows what. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?

No president has reached the depths of disapproval that Obama has at the same point in his term since Truman.

Or at this point in his career, chuckling at his opposition and thinking, "They make it too easy."

jeeze jakey...your defense of your Responsible Republicanism is showing weak

Hollywood promoted a freaking movie that depicted the assassination of president Bush while he was in office. Who do we see about that? There is no right wing version of Soros's "media matters" or "move-on" but I bet the Secret Service was busy with thousands of threats against Bush.

But that was the left, so they get treated with kid gloves for this sort of thing. Jules Manson (any relation to Charles?) is a nut case and I doubt anyone seriously planning something like that would broadcast it in public the way he did. He sounds like an angry, irrational individual who in no way represents the majority of tea party members.

The same ones who will try and paint the entire GOP in the same light as Jules also ask us to ignore the hundreds of OWS flea party members who have been arrested, pooped in the streets, did drugs and committed serious crimes, including rapes, assaults and murders.

Even with the few radicals that have latched onto the tea parties, I'd still feel far safer at any tea party than I would within 2 blocks of any flea parties.

So it's OK for the Dems to be blasted by the likes of you but not the Pubs?

Joke Starkey - Defender of the Democrats!

:badgrin:

jeez housie . . . I have defended the consistent conservative, the electable Romney. I never change but you do with the current wind. :lol:

Wishes are not fishes, son. Either we get together or Obama will sweep us into the gutter. The right of center and center will not elect Newt, Ron, or the others.

But that was the left, so they get treated with kid gloves for this sort of thing. Jules Manson (any relation to Charles?) is a nut case and I doubt anyone seriously planning something like that would broadcast it in public the way he did. He sounds like an angry, irrational individual who in no way represents the majority of tea party members.

The same ones who will try and paint the entire GOP in the same light as Jules also ask us to ignore the hundreds of OWS flea party members who have been arrested, pooped in the streets, did drugs and committed serious crimes, including rapes, assaults and murders.

Even with the few radicals that have latched onto the tea parties, I'd still feel far safer at any tea party than I would within 2 blocks of any flea parties.

So it's OK for the Dems to be blasted by the likes of you but not the Pubs?

Joke Starkey - Defender of the Democrats!

:badgrin:

well hell, we all can't be Responsible Republicans like HE IS..

jeez housie . . . I have defended the consistent conservative, the electable Romney. I never change but you do with the current wind. :lol:

Wishes are not fishes, son. Either we get together or Obama will sweep us into the gutter. The right of center and center will not elect Newt, Ron, or the others.

YEAH SURE, jakey...the conservative Romey...:lol:

Yeah, sure, Steph . . . the loons to the far reactionary right.

Not going to happen, sister.

Sure about that? When describing the TPM as a whole, I think angry and irrational are appropriate adjectives; The fact that they're not generally talking about assassinations notwithstanding.

Yeah, sure, Steph . . . the loons to the far reactionary right.

Not going to happen, sister.

don't bet all yer chickens hon....the PEOPLE are sick of the FAR LEFT. and it only took THREE YEARS...your predictions are mute hon........get a new line of work.

and stop pretending you are a Republican, or go and Join the Megan MC.Cains of the republican party...you actual sound a like like her..

Sure about that? When describing the TPM as a whole, I think angry and irrational are appropriate adjectives; The fact that they're not generally talking about assassinations notwithstanding.

hahaha, the dramatics of assassination is good...like nobody ever suggested it FOR BUSH...you people are such pussies,..and whiny assed babies now that it is you in the white house....cracks me up

well hell, we all can't be Responsible Republicans like HE IS..

He's an 0bama fluffer... He already mailed in his 0bama vote...

I voted McCain in 08, I will vote Romney next year if he is nominated. If the candidate is anyone else than Romney, I won't vote because Obama will laugh all the way to the ballot box.[/QUOTE]
good dear...stay the fuck home...and post your whiny shit on a message board...

Last edited:
He's an 0bama fluffer... He already mailed in his 0bama vote...

I voted McCain in 08, I will vote Romney next year if he is nominated. If the candidate is anyone else than Romney, I won't vote because Obama will laugh all the way to the ballot box.[/QUOTE]
good dear...stay the fuck home...and post your whiny shit on a message board...

But the good thing is that Romney will take the nomination, and the party will have a chance. We are not going to allow the nuts from the far right to dictate defeatist policy anymore.

hahaha, the dramatics of assassination is good...like nobody ever suggested it FOR BUSH...you people are such pussies,..and whiny assed babies now that it is you in the white house....cracks me up

What does any of that have to do with whether or not teabaggers are a.) angry and/or b.) irrational?

(hint: Nothing, and they are both)

What does any of that have to do with whether or not teabaggers are a.) angry and/or b.) irrational?

(hint: Nothing, and they are both)

LOL Another one that lets fiscal responsibility scare the hell out of him.

Forum List

Back