TCB-Jewish Style.

Ah yes ... only Jooooos neglect some of their elderly. It never occurs to our board Nazis that she may have chosen her independence over nursing home life. :D

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany - Claims Conference

yeah but he's a useless anti-semite who spends all day every day spewing anti-jewish lies.

but whatchagonnado?

lolol...still angry because you can't neg rep me like you used to do, huh jilli darlin'?

most of these "anti-jewish lies" by "anti-semites" are from jews and jewish sources, darlin'. now, whyn't you just boop-boop-be-doop on outta here.

oh...max fleisher was a racist, by the way. is that why you chose that avatar?

no. you have no rep. i have no interest in negging you now. i'd have preferred you had a lot of red jewish stars, but no rep is just fine.

as for anger... no... i'm kind of nauseated by you because you're not even original... just a garden variety anti-semite. but i'm not quite sure why i'm supposed to think anyone should be tolerant of your type of hatred.

i figure the more we make fun of you, ridicule you and show you for the pathetic being you are, the better

now why would you call someone you hate 'darlin'?

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the references you are making to bottles etc but even granting it, I guess I just don't see two wrongs making anything right.

doncha worry about it, rabs. i'm not stuck in this mode at all. two wrongs don't make a right but ya know, if ya walk the straight and narrow but still get rapped for snatching cookies from the cookie jar, ya just might snatch a cookie eventually.

here is the thing...you will get that. your flock won't. it is actually hard to say such stupid things for long, at least for me it is, just like it is hard for me to look for reasons to call people "racist", like on the stevie wonder thread, ust like zionist posters do when nothing anti-semitic is said.

the thread with about 10 crude homophobic and anti-irish/anti-arab remarks about me people was pulled, i believe.

sso...you want me to stop, huh?

DONE.

now, what i would like you to do is be even handed and walk the walk of "two wrongs". seriously...you can do it because i think you have that sort of integrity. my stuff was just a little aggro to keep the customers satisfied.

i'm done for now, but i will await your response.

say there rabbi...how do you feel about this one...

Quote: Originally Posted by MJB12741
Hey Seal, do you bend over when you see your priest?

you know something? you are right. I came to these boards having heard that there was actual discussion and debate and most of what I have seen, on all sides of the ball, has been invective, personal attack and precious little intellectual integrity. I thought I could answer some questions about who I am and what I believe, and learn new stuff. But it just isn't happening. These boards to lend themselves to that.

I asked you why you tied Judaism to politics and you see that as my interest in having you stop. I never asked for you to stop, simply explain. However, I'm sorry that I haven't called each person on the narishkeit I see. I don't intend to do so in the future so it would be hypocritical to sit here and ask you to clarify your meaning when you say things which seem to (illogically) tie religion to politics. It seems easiest for me simply to find greener pastures where I can make a difference and have a positive experience. Thanks for the object lesson.

that sounds like a cop out to me...but to answer your question.

i usually don't link judaism to the politics of zionism but there is far too much of that being done on these boards...the failure to make the distinction between politics and religion, or rather, the deliberation in making a link between the two.

of course, people ignore it when muslim posters and the islamic faith is trashed on this board, usually by jews and christian evangelists. they even defend it. all muslims are "terrorists" and muhammad is a "pig fucking pedophile and rapisr". and then we have the posts that are so offensive that they are removed, like me being raped by muslims and having whiskey bottle jammed up my ass.

hey, you have every right in the world to call me out on it, and you are right,,,and i said i would stop...and have. i made it clear what the reason is. but along with that right to call me out goes the obligation to call others out when they dio it and that obligation goes beyond me, but to all the truly good jewish people, zionist or otherwise, who are being misrepresented by the vulgar, profane, obscene, and rude jewish people who post on this board.

read the board, really, and you will see thaat most of the jewish posters are extraordinarily rude and bigoted, while the pro-palestinian posters aren't.

i resent you trying to put this on me. i'll help you. i have no problem keeping my peeps cleaan, and they do the same to me. but you are running away from the "Hey Seal, do you bend over when you see your priest?" that was wrong...period. you should have said so instead of throwing it into the mileu. you didn't.

so call me on it. you did a good thing and i stopped. i had my reasons and this is it. i accomplished what i wanted. to make one zionist look at it. now, don't back out. i think, as a rabbi, you owe it to judaism.

doncha worry about it, rabs. i'm not stuck in this mode at all. two wrongs don't make a right but ya know, if ya walk the straight and narrow but still get rapped for snatching cookies from the cookie jar, ya just might snatch a cookie eventually.

here is the thing...you will get that. your flock won't. it is actually hard to say such stupid things for long, at least for me it is, just like it is hard for me to look for reasons to call people "racist", like on the stevie wonder thread, ust like zionist posters do when nothing anti-semitic is said.

the thread with about 10 crude homophobic and anti-irish/anti-arab remarks about me people was pulled, i believe.

sso...you want me to stop, huh?

DONE.

now, what i would like you to do is be even handed and walk the walk of "two wrongs". seriously...you can do it because i think you have that sort of integrity. my stuff was just a little aggro to keep the customers satisfied.

i'm done for now, but i will await your response.

say there rabbi...how do you feel about this one...

Quote: Originally Posted by MJB12741
Hey Seal, do you bend over when you see your priest?

you know something? you are right. I came to these boards having heard that there was actual discussion and debate and most of what I have seen, on all sides of the ball, has been invective, personal attack and precious little intellectual integrity. I thought I could answer some questions about who I am and what I believe, and learn new stuff. But it just isn't happening. These boards to lend themselves to that.

I asked you why you tied Judaism to politics and you see that as my interest in having you stop. I never asked for you to stop, simply explain. However, I'm sorry that I haven't called each person on the narishkeit I see. I don't intend to do so in the future so it would be hypocritical to sit here and ask you to clarify your meaning when you say things which seem to (illogically) tie religion to politics. It seems easiest for me simply to find greener pastures where I can make a difference and have a positive experience. Thanks for the object lesson.

i usually don't link judaism to the politics of zionism but there is far too much of that being done on these boards...the failure to make the distinction between politics and religion, or rather, the deliberation in making a link between the two.

of course, people ignore it when muslim posters and the islamic faith is trashed on this board, usually by jews and christian evangelists. they even defend it. all muslims are "terrorists" and muhammad is a "pig fucking pedophile and rapisr". and then we have the posts that are so offensive that they are removed, like me being raped by muslims and having whiskey bottle jammed up my ass.

hey, you have every right in the world to call me out on it, and you are right,,,and i said i would stop...and have. i made it clear what the reason is. but along with that right to call me out goes the obligation to call others out when they dio it and that obligation goes beyond me, but to all the truly good jewish people, zionist or otherwise, who are being misrepresented by the vulgar, profane, obscene, and rude jewish people who post on this board.

read the board, really, and you will see thaat most of the jewish posters are extraordinarily rude and bigoted, while the pro-palestinian posters aren't.

i resent you trying to put this on me. i'll help you. i have no problem keeping my peeps cleaan, and they do the same to me. but you are running away from the "Hey Seal, do you bend over when you see your priest?" that was wrong...period. you should have said so instead of throwing it into the mileu. you didn't.

so call me on it. you did a good thing and i stopped. i had my reasons and this is it. i accomplished what i wanted. to make one zionist look at it. now, don't back out. i think, as a rabbi, you owe it to judaism.

Where are my hip boots? I'd rather not get that load of sanctimonious, self-serving camel crap on my shoes. :bs1:

Where are my hip boots? I'd rather not get that load of sanctimonious, self-serving camel crap on my shoes. :bs1:

what? i wasn't really talking to you anyway.

No matter, NaziBoy ... I'm talking to you. :D

lolol...uhhhhhhhhh...y'all are not saying anything different about me now than you were a week ago.

and y'all sound like me most of the time than i have sounded over the past twenty-four hours.

what is really amusing is that no one is giving me "thank you"s for these deliberately deensive posts. zionists are a,ways thanking each other for their bigotry.

but you don't get it and i didn't expect you to.

Yes we get it. You're trying to tell us you're not really an anti-semite. Well, I guess that makes you a fucking liar as well as a jew-hating scum bag.

Oh, and I'm neither Jewish or Zionist, but I detest anti-semitic pieces of shit like you.

you're british. i'm irish.

you just don't like the irish and will dig up any old reason.

:badgrin: Scraping the bottom of your cesspit again I see...or is it those voices in your head. What makes you think I don't like the Irish? Once again your credibility takes a gigantic nose dive. I thought you were American, but if you claim to be Irish, that makes no difference to me. What I see is the person. Not a nationality or skin colour and in you I see a very nasty individual who spouts anti-semitism and racism throughout these boards. Crawl back under your rock you nasty LITTLE man!

Yes we get it. You're trying to tell us you're not really an anti-semite. Well, I guess that makes you a fucking liar as well as a jew-hating scum bag.

Oh, and I'm neither Jewish or Zionist, but I detest anti-semitic pieces of shit like you.

:badgrin: Scraping the bottom of your cesspit again I see...or is it those voices in your head. What makes you think I don't like the Irish? Once again your credibility takes a gigantic nose dive. I thought you were American, but if you claim to be Irish, that makes no difference to me. What I see is the person. Not a nationality or skin colour and in you I see a very nasty individual who spouts anti-semitism and racism throughout these boards. Crawl back under your rock you nasty LITTLE man!

by jingo. i never thought that responding to one of her majesty's loyal subjects was scraping the bottom of a cesspit, old chap. keep a stiff upper lip there, old boy. pip, pip and all that rot.

shoulda known...there isn't a genocide or occupation that a brit didn't embrace as though it were his own.

narrow water makes me smile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1siHLgXidUQ]Auf wiedersehen, to crossmaglen - YouTube[/ame]

note graffiti at 2:47, zionists.

Ignorant Neo nazi Jew haters like squeal tend to put everybody into hate categories. Funny part is it complains about Jewish Americans concern for Israel, yet he walks around all day calling himself "Irish". What a fucking psycho. Ha ha ha.

by jingo. i never thought that responding to one of her majesty's loyal subjects was scraping the bottom of a cesspit, old chap. keep a stiff upper lip there, old boy. pip, pip and all that rot.

shoulda known...there isn't a genocide or occupation that a brit didn't embrace as though it were his own.

narrow water makes me smile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1siHLgXidUQ]Auf wiedersehen, to crossmaglen - YouTube[/ame]

note graffiti at 2:47, zionists.

Yet another lapse in your credibility. It's not the fact that you responded, but I can see that an ignoramus like you would want to distort reality to suit his own ends, it's the fact that you responded with such a juvenile and ignorant response assuming that because you hate Brits, we hate the Irish. Of course, I realise that it's only a reflection of your bigoted outlook but yet again you fail. All you do is confirm just how full of hate that sorry shell of yours is.

public messageboard = no one cares who you were talking to.

Seal is freshly out-of-the-closet (again) and feeling a bit stung by the well-deserved criticism. I'll just let his words do the talking:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

Seal is freshly out-of-the-closet (again) and feeling a bit stung by the well-deserved criticism. I'll just let his words do the talking:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

But . . . but. . . but. . . the Jews made him say those things.

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

This after an abundance of;

1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

4) Hilarious comments about the million deaths caused by British footprints in Irish Potatoes

5) Various descriptions of Seal;

A) Being gang raped by Muslims with a whisky bottle

B) The medical procedures necessary to remove the bottle

C) A statement that a priest raped him as a boy

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

9) A pedophile rapist from the desert

10) A pigfucker from the desert.

And a few other choice obscene ethnic slurs from Roudy and his crew. And you have the hypocrisy to feign outrage when you get back 1/100th of what you gave due to your immoral complicity of silence,
STFU

Last edited:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

4) Hilarious comments about the million deaths caused by British footprints in Irish Potatoes

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

And a few other choice obscene ethnic slurs from Roudy and his crew. And you have the hypocrisy to feign outrage when you get back 1/100th of what you gave due to your immoral complicity of silence,
STFU

You have the right to defend your boyfriend, Princess, but you only get to share his identity. Enjoy. :D

1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

STFU

You have the right to defend your boyfriend, Princess, but you only get to share his identity. Enjoy. :D

I see Seal has his hand up Patrick's arse again!

sockpuppet4.jpg

Does he really think he's fooling anyone with his amateurish double act...especially now that he exposed the truth with his 'speaking with one voice' slip yesterday. Can't knock the entertainment value, though. Better than any music hall ventriloquist act! :badgrin:

1) Nazi Boy

2) Irish Nazi Bay

3) Irish Nazi Cocksucker

6) Neo Nazi Boy

7) Muslim animals

8) Muslim Barbarians

STFU

sockpuppet4.jpg

Does he really think he's fooling anyone with his amateurish double act...especially now that he exposed the truth with his 'speaking with one voice' slip yesterday. Can't knock the entertainment value, though. Better than any music hall ventriloquist act! :badgrin:

Not even a nice diversion as both replies indicate that they are talking to two people so they get a big fat fail in their efforts. As it is it also shows that both responders are unwilling or unable to respond to the points that I have raised. They are becoming irrelevant to the conversation at this point in time !!!

sockpuppet4.jpg

Not even a nice diversion as both replies indicate that they are talking to two people so they get a big fat fail in their efforts. As it is it also shows that both responders are unwilling or unable to respond to the points that I have raised. They are becoming irrelevant to the conversation at this point in time !!!

Face it Seale...I mean Patrick...no...I was right first time...your little error yesterday blew your double act wide open. As I said then, it takes more than using different ISPs to hide your sockery. It takes skill and intelligence, neither of which seems to fall within your domain. But do carry on. If for no other reason than we all get something to laugh at.

sockpuppet4.jpg

Face it Seale...I mean Patrick...no...I was right first time...your little error yesterday blew your double act wide open. As I said then, it takes more than using different ISPs to hide your sockery. It takes skill and intelligence, neither of which seems to fall within your domain. But do carry on. If for no other reason than we all get something to laugh at.

sockpuppet4.jpg

Face it Colin you have no responce to my argument so all you have is to play this stupid game , but as they say STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4znpOdPRrg]Ken Dodd Ventriloquist Act - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back