Israeli Holocaust survivors storm Polish embassy in Israel.

Another Moron who claims the Concentration Camps didn’t exist
America had interment camps too, 80 years ago

Internment of Japanese Americans - Wikipedia

You’re right. We worked them to death, seperated the men, women and children, had a Doctor decide which line they should get on and decide their fate, put them in Gas Chambers forcing “ their own” to then put them into ovens while knowing they would probably be next. The Americans experimented on them just like Mengele and others did with the Jews. You’re a Racist Moron .
I forgot; you conviently forgot to mention why it was done. It was AFTER Pearl Harbor you Racist Idiot.
It was all 80 years ago, If the children were singled out, how come there are so many `"survivors"[/Q

The survivors are from the labor camps. There were labor camps and there were death camps. My sister is a Holocaust teacher and the courses she took weren't "false". Read Eisenhower's account of what he found in the concentration camps. Btw, in your sick, twisted Holocaust denial mind, do you also believe that 5 to 6 million mentally disabled, physically disabled, gay, Gypsy, Russian POW's, J Witnesses and political dissident ppl were also not killed? And did the survivors tattoo their own arms? Tell me, where did my dad's parents, sisters and brother disappear to? Were all those stories of medical experiments just made up? Were those righteous Gentiles who saved Jews, like my dad's neighbor Felix, and who were awarded trophies actors? How far does this denial go?

You’re right. We worked them to death, seperated the men, women and children, had a Doctor decide which line they should get on and decide their fate, put them in Gas Chambers forcing “ their own” to then put them into ovens while knowing they would probably be next. The Americans experimented on them just like Mengele and others did with the Jews. You’re a Racist Moron .
I forgot; you conviently forgot to mention why it was done. It was AFTER Pearl Harbor you Racist Idiot.
It was all 80 years ago, If the children were singled out, how come there are so many `"survivors"[/Q

The survivors are from the labor camps. There were labor camps and there were death camps. My sister is a Holocaust teacher and the courses she took weren't "false". Read Eisenhower's account of what he found in the concentration camps. Btw, in your sick, twisted Holocaust denial mind, do you also believe that 5 to 6 million mentally disabled, physically disabled, gay, Gypsy, Russian POW's, J Witnesses and political dissident ppl were also not killed? And did the survivors tattoo their own arms? Tell me, where did my dad's parents, sisters and brother disappear to? Were all those stories of medical experiments just made up? Were those righteous Gentiles who saved Jews, like my dad's neighbor Felix, and who were awarded trophies actors? How far does this denial go?

Please expand the previous post. For some reason, my answer was contained in the box.

People under 80 years old weren't even born before the so called holocost

Another Moron who claims the Concentration Camps didn’t exist

It was all 80 years ago, If the children were singled out, how come there are so many `"survivors"

What does your “ answer” have to do with your post comparing Internment of the Japanese to what happened to the Jews furring WW 11 , Moron?

Not "the jews" some jews, Moron

You’re right. Instead of 8 Million there were “ only” six. Still haven’t explained explained your comparing the internment of the Japanese to the fate of six million Jews, moron

This is ridiculous, now apparently there were Polish Pogroms every pass over, by the Polish church, which aren't recorded by any historian.

As well as Poland's responsible for the Warsaw Ghetto, and deportations.

Well, actually Jews played a bigger role inside the Ghetto than Poles, Jewish Ghetto Police were involved quite heavily with round-ups, and enforcing the Nazi Ghettos, in comparison Polish Blue Police only were involved outside the Nazi Ghettos.

Holocaust survivors storm Polish embassy to protest contentious bill

Dozens surround diplomat's car, share stories of suffering; woman holds sign saying 'I still have nightmares because of what the Poles did'
By MICHAEL BACHNER8 February 2018, 4:20 pm 26

• Holocaust survivors and activists take part at a protest at the Polish embassy in Tel Aviv, February 8, 2018. (Tomer Neuberg/Flash90)

Dozens of Holocaust survivors entered the Polish embassy compound in Tel Aviv on Thursday, waving flags and signs protesting the country’s bill making it a criminal offense to blame the Polish nation or state for the crimes of the Holocaust.

The demonstrators, who also included younger Israelis, entered the embassy compound. They briefly rallied outside the embassy building, with security guards trying to prevent them from entering, and also surrounded a diplomat’s car.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP

The protesters held up signs in Hebrew and Polish with such slogans as “No law will erase history” and “The Polish law spits in the Israeli people’s face.” One elderly woman held a sign saying “I still have nightmares because of what the Poles did.”

The protesters shouted “Nobody will forget what you did” at the diplomat inside the car, Ynet reported.

The rally was organized by the Yad Ezer La-Haver foundation, which runs a home for Holocaust survivors in Haifa. “We are here to voice our protest, and we promise it won’t be quiet,” said the foundation’s CEO Shimon Sabag.

F180208TNFF13.jpg

Holocaust survivors and activists take part at a protest at the Polish embassy in Tel Aviv, February 8, 2018. (Tomer Neuberg/Flash90)
    The demonstrators plan to erect a protest tent outside the embassy.

Some Holocaust survivors, many of whom are over the age of 90, used the demonstration to tell chilling stories about Poles mistreating them during World War II.

“Every Passover there were pogroms against us, so the Poles were anti-Semitic and received orders from the Polish church,” said 80-year-old Shaul Gorka, according to Ynet. “This law is absolutely terrible.”

F180208TNFF33-400x250.jpg

Holocaust survivors and activists take part at a protest at the Polish embassy in Tel Aviv, February 8, 2018. (Tomer Neuberg/Flash90)
    “I only know one family in the whole village who helped me. All the rest didn’t care,” said 80-year-old Esti Lieber.

Holocaust survivor Shalom Shtamberg, 93, said much of his suffering had been caused by Poles. He said that after the Warsaw Ghetto was opened, “the SS and the Gestapo killed us and took us for hard work,” he said.

After escaping the ghetto as a 14-year-old and eventually being sent to the Auschwitz death camp, “there were so many Poles there too who beat us and caused us trouble,” Shtamberg added in tears.

Judith Rosenzweig, 88, said that in the camps, “the Poles around us saw what was happening because we were walking in lines, under rifles belonging to German and Polish soldiers. If one of us would exit the line, they would kill him.”

“The Poles just stood idly, didn’t do anything, just looked at the lines,” Rosenzweig continued. “We were without clothes on, or in torn clothes in freezing October — and we marched like that and they looked at us. Nobody objected and nobody helped.”

F180208TNFF35.jpg

The Polish bill, which was signed into law Tuesday by President Andrzej Duda but has yet to receive final approval from the country’s Constitutional Court, has sparked a diplomatic crisis with Israel.

The legislation, proposed by Poland’s conservative ruling party, has angered Jerusalem, which says it will inhibit free speech about the Holocaust. The United States also strongly opposes the legislation, saying it could hurt Poland’s strategic relations with Israel and the US.

As currently written, the legislation calls for prison terms of up to three years for attributing the crimes of Nazi Germany to the Polish state or nation. The bill would also set fines or a maximum three-year jail term for anyone who refers to Nazi German death camps as Polish.

One key paragraph of the bill states, “Whoever claims, publicly and contrary to the facts, that the Polish Nation or the Republic of Poland is responsible or co-responsible for Nazi crimes committed by the Third Reich… or for other felonies that constitute crimes against peace, crimes against humanity or war crimes, or whoever otherwise grossly diminishes the responsibility of the true perpetrators of said crimes – shall be liable to a fine or imprisonment for up to three years.”

Some have said that 15% of Poles helped Jews during World War II which would mean that more than a million Poles assisted Jews. If that is true, 90% of Polish Jewry would not have been murdered. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a Polish key member of Zegota -- a group comprised of Poles and Jews who assisted Jews during WW II -- who would later become Foreign Minister of Poland, said that " didn't see those thousands and thousands [of Polish helpers]. I only knew a few."

This is ridiculous, now apparently there were Polish Pogroms every pass over, by the Polish church, which aren't recorded by any historian.

Well, actually Jews played a bigger role inside the Ghetto than Poles, Jewish Ghetto Police were involved quite heavily with round-ups, and enforcing the Nazi Ghettos, in comparison Polish Blue Police only were involved outside the Nazi Ghettos.

Dozens surround diplomat's car, share stories of suffering; woman holds sign saying 'I still have nightmares because of what the Poles did'

• Holocaust survivors and activists take part at a protest at the Polish embassy in Tel Aviv, February 8, 2018. (Tomer Neuberg/Flash90)

Dozens of Holocaust survivors entered the Polish embassy compound in Tel Aviv on Thursday, waving flags and signs protesting the country’s bill making it a criminal offense to blame the Polish nation or state for the crimes of the Holocaust.

The demonstrators, who also included younger Israelis, entered the embassy compound. They briefly rallied outside the embassy building, with security guards trying to prevent them from entering, and also surrounded a diplomat’s car.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP

The protesters held up signs in Hebrew and Polish with such slogans as “No law will erase history” and “The Polish law spits in the Israeli people’s face.” One elderly woman held a sign saying “I still have nightmares because of what the Poles did.”

The protesters shouted “Nobody will forget what you did” at the diplomat inside the car, Ynet reported.

The rally was organized by the Yad Ezer La-Haver foundation, which runs a home for Holocaust survivors in Haifa. “We are here to voice our protest, and we promise it won’t be quiet,” said the foundation’s CEO Shimon Sabag.

F180208TNFF13.jpg

Some Holocaust survivors, many of whom are over the age of 90, used the demonstration to tell chilling stories about Poles mistreating them during World War II.

“Every Passover there were pogroms against us, so the Poles were anti-Semitic and received orders from the Polish church,” said 80-year-old Shaul Gorka, according to Ynet. “This law is absolutely terrible.”

“I only know one family in the whole village who helped me. All the rest didn’t care,” said 80-year-old Esti Lieber.

Holocaust survivor Shalom Shtamberg, 93, said much of his suffering had been caused by Poles. He said that after the Warsaw Ghetto was opened, “the SS and the Gestapo killed us and took us for hard work,” he said.

After escaping the ghetto as a 14-year-old and eventually being sent to the Auschwitz death camp, “there were so many Poles there too who beat us and caused us trouble,” Shtamberg added in tears.

Judith Rosenzweig, 88, said that in the camps, “the Poles around us saw what was happening because we were walking in lines, under rifles belonging to German and Polish soldiers. If one of us would exit the line, they would kill him.”

“The Poles just stood idly, didn’t do anything, just looked at the lines,” Rosenzweig continued. “We were without clothes on, or in torn clothes in freezing October — and we marched like that and they looked at us. Nobody objected and nobody helped.”

F180208TNFF35.jpg

The Polish bill, which was signed into law Tuesday by President Andrzej Duda but has yet to receive final approval from the country’s Constitutional Court, has sparked a diplomatic crisis with Israel.

The legislation, proposed by Poland’s conservative ruling party, has angered Jerusalem, which says it will inhibit free speech about the Holocaust. The United States also strongly opposes the legislation, saying it could hurt Poland’s strategic relations with Israel and the US.

As currently written, the legislation calls for prison terms of up to three years for attributing the crimes of Nazi Germany to the Polish state or nation. The bill would also set fines or a maximum three-year jail term for anyone who refers to Nazi German death camps as Polish.

One key paragraph of the bill states, “Whoever claims, publicly and contrary to the facts, that the Polish Nation or the Republic of Poland is responsible or co-responsible for Nazi crimes committed by the Third Reich… or for other felonies that constitute crimes against peace, crimes against humanity or war crimes, or whoever otherwise grossly diminishes the responsibility of the true perpetrators of said crimes – shall be liable to a fine or imprisonment for up to three years.”

Historian Jan Grabowski, author of HUNT FOR THE JEWS, "came across the diary of Stanislaw Zeminski, a teacher from Lukow in eastern Poland who documented the war's atrocities until he himself died in the Majdanek death camp. He provides testimony by Polish peasants who surrounded a nearby village and launched a hunt for Jews. They did it to obtain prizes offered by the German occupiers: vodka, sugar, potatoes, oil - along with personal items taken from the victims.

" 'They pulled out the Jews from the houses; they caught them in the fields, in the meadows. The shots are still ringing, but our hyenas already set their sights on the Jewish riches. The [Jewish] bodies are still warm, but people already start to write letters, asking for Jewish houses, Jewish stores, workshops or parcels of land.' People 'volunteered for this hunt willingly, without any coercion.' " (Ha'aretz, Feb 2017)

Feeling a bit guilty about what your grandparents did to my grandparents?

It's hard to muster any sympathy for you.

What about Jewish Nazi, and Jewish Soviet collaborators?

I guess you don't feel guilty about those, huh?

This is why so many people of the World despise Jews.

What about them?

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum described Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators as more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators.

Jewish Emanuel Ringelblum is considered one of the best sources, because he was a historian, who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto.

Here's historian Jan Grabowski on Emanuel Ringelblum:

"A whole mechanism was set up to hunt Jews, he says. It operated under German supervision but all those on the ground were Poles: villagers who conducted 'night watches,' local informers, policemen and firefighters. Together they created a dense web that made it almost impossible for those hiding to escape discovery. Emmanuel Ringelblum, the historian of the Warsaw Ghetto, said that the Polish 'Blue' police alone were responsible for 'hundreds of thousands of Jewish deaths.' "
(Haaretz interview with Jan Grabowski, Feb. 2017)

Link? Even if it were the truth, so what? When the History of Slavery is reviewed it’s clear the blacks played a large part in it, but so what? That still doesn’t change the history. Same thing with the Holocaust even IF what you say was true.
This is one reason so many Jews hate Christians

Jewish Ghetto Police - Wikipedia

Judenrat - Wikipedia

Group 13 - Wikipedia

Kapo (concentration camp) - Wikipedia

Sonderkommando - Wikipedia

Miklós Nyiszli - Wikipedia

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

Difference here, guy, is that those Jewish collaborators had a gun pointed at their heads. The Poles willingly surrendered the Jewish victims for food staples, if, not murdering the innocent Jews themselves.

Samuel Willenberg, a Jewish survivor, who escaped the extermination camp Treblinka, and then joined a Polish resistance group -- Willenberg hid his Jewish identity -- was told by a member that a Polish resistance group came upon some Jewish women and children hiding in the forest and that they were murdered by said group.

Question, why did Mr Willenberg feel the need to hide his Jewish identity when he joined this Polish resistance group? After all, they were fighting a common enemy -- the Germans.

Poles uprooted Jewish gravestones to use as paving stones and corner stones on buildings. Now, that is depravity!

Why don't you Poles behave like human beings!

The following incidents happened when no German soldiers were on Polish soil.

"On May 20,1945, Henry Slamovich, one of the Jews from Plaszow who had been saved by Oscar Schindler, returned with about twenty-five other young Jews, all of them survivors, to his home town of Dzialoszyce. 'We thought to ourselves,' he later recalled, 'we had survived. We are alive, we are going to enjoy freedom.' Even though his own home was now lived in by non-Jews, Slamovich was determined somehow to rebuild his life in his own town. But, within a week, four of the twenty-five Jews who had returned were murdered by Polish anti-Semites. The rest of the Jews realized they would have to leave. 'It was sad, very sad,' Slamovich recalled, thirty-five years later, in his home in San Francisco."

[. . .]

On July 4, 1946, 42 Jews were slain in the town of Kielce. The Polish mob "attacked the building of the Jewish Committee in Kielce. Almost all the Jews who were inside the building, including the Chairman of the Committee, Dr Seweryn Kahane, were shot, stoned to death, or killed with axes and blunt instruments. Elsewhere in Kielce, Jews were murdered in their homes, or dragged into the street and killed by the mob. Two, Duczka and Adas Fisz, were children. Four, Bajla Gernter, Rachel Zander, Fania Szumachar and Naftali Teitelbaum, were teenagers on their way to Palestine."
(Source: Martin Gilbert, The Holocaust, New York, 1985, pp. 812-821)

F180208TNFF13.jpg

F180208TNFF35.jpg

Some have said that 15% of Poles helped Jews during World War II which would mean that more than a million Poles assisted Jews. If that is true, 90% of Polish Jewry would not have been murdered. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a Polish key member of Zegota -- a group comprised of Poles and Jews who assisted Jews during WW II -- who would later become Foreign Minister of Poland, said that " didn't see those thousands and thousands [of Polish helpers]. I only knew a few."

F180208TNFF13.jpg

F180208TNFF35.jpg

Helping Jews also means feeding them, which it's proven that the levels of food of Jews in the Nazi German Ghettos was much higher than what the Nazi Germans gave them.

Even though there was a Nazi German death penalty for Polish people helping Jews.

F180208TNFF13.jpg

F180208TNFF35.jpg

Historian Jan Grabowski, author of HUNT FOR THE JEWS, "came across the diary of Stanislaw Zeminski, a teacher from Lukow in eastern Poland who documented the war's atrocities until he himself died in the Majdanek death camp. He provides testimony by Polish peasants who surrounded a nearby village and launched a hunt for Jews. They did it to obtain prizes offered by the German occupiers: vodka, sugar, potatoes, oil - along with personal items taken from the victims.

" 'They pulled out the Jews from the houses; they caught them in the fields, in the meadows. The shots are still ringing, but our hyenas already set their sights on the Jewish riches. The [Jewish] bodies are still warm, but people already start to write letters, asking for Jewish houses, Jewish stores, workshops or parcels of land.' People 'volunteered for this hunt willingly, without any coercion.' " (Ha'aretz, Feb 2017)

Not one word about Jews helping to aid Communist Soviet NKVD to deport local Polish people to Gulag's.

Link? Even if it were the truth, so what? When the History of Slavery is reviewed it’s clear the blacks played a large part in it, but so what? That still doesn’t change the history. Same thing with the Holocaust even IF what you say was true.
This is one reason so many Jews hate Christians

Jewish Ghetto Police - Wikipedia

Judenrat - Wikipedia

Group 13 - Wikipedia

Kapo (concentration camp) - Wikipedia

Sonderkommando - Wikipedia

Miklós Nyiszli - Wikipedia

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

Difference here, guy, is that those Jewish collaborators had a gun pointed at their heads. The Poles willingly surrendered the Jewish victims for food staples, if, not murdering the innocent Jews themselves.

There is no difference, nor a sensible explanation to why Jews were even worse Nazi collaborators than Polish people were.

The following incidents happened when no German soldiers were on Polish soil.

"On May 20,1945, Henry Slamovich, one of the Jews from Plaszow who had been saved by Oscar Schindler, returned with about twenty-five other young Jews, all of them survivors, to his home town of Dzialoszyce. 'We thought to ourselves,' he later recalled, 'we had survived. We are alive, we are going to enjoy freedom.' Even though his own home was now lived in by non-Jews, Slamovich was determined somehow to rebuild his life in his own town. But, within a week, four of the twenty-five Jews who had returned were murdered by Polish anti-Semites. The rest of the Jews realized they would have to leave. 'It was sad, very sad,' Slamovich recalled, thirty-five years later, in his home in San Francisco."

[. . .]

On July 4, 1946, 42 Jews were slain in the town of Kielce. The Polish mob "attacked the building of the Jewish Committee in Kielce. Almost all the Jews who were inside the building, including the Chairman of the Committee, Dr Seweryn Kahane, were shot, stoned to death, or killed with axes and blunt instruments. Elsewhere in Kielce, Jews were murdered in their homes, or dragged into the street and killed by the mob. Two, Duczka and Adas Fisz, were children. Four, Bajla Gernter, Rachel Zander, Fania Szumachar and Naftali Teitelbaum, were teenagers on their way to Palestine."
(Source: Martin Gilbert, The Holocaust, New York, 1985, pp. 812-821)

After WW2?

You mean when Jews ran the UB or Soviet police force like Jakub Berman, and Roman Romkowski?

As a result 20,000 Polish people died in Gulag style camps, and 6,000 were executed.

You Jews are awful, going crazy about Kielce, but ignoring all this going on.

This is why no one likes you Jews, you are the worst thing the World has ever seen.

Poles uprooted Jewish gravestones to use as paving stones and corner stones on buildings. Now, that is depravity!

The Jews deserve to be treated like the garbage they are.

So... Just to be clear ... You're arguing that Poles aren't anti-Semitic by showing everyone you're an anti-Semitic Pole?

Good plan.

So... Just to be clear ... You're arguing that Poles aren't anti-Semitic by showing everyone you're an anti-Semitic Pole?

Good plan.

You're not anti-Polish, saying things like Polish death camps?

Why should Polish people like an awful bunch of beings, who just kick, and scream trying to slander them, left, and right?

Good plan.

You're not anti-Polish, saying things like Polish death camps?

Why should Polish people like an awful bunch of beings, who just kick, and scream trying to slander them, left, and right?

I'm starting to see just why it was so easy for Poles to round up Jews and slaughter them.

They were already keen to do it. The Nazis just gave them an excuse.

That desire seems to still be deeply ingrained in the Polish psyche.

Forum List

Back